Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books > LOTR Discussion Project
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2004, 05:05 PM   #41
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizra
I imagine the "dishes" being very organic...foldable, bendable, amazing sorts of woven leaf, bark, or grass-like materials, that pack away to lightweight nothingness...you know, sort of "magic"!
Cool image!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Rían is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 12:26 AM   #42
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Theoden

Oh, almost forgot to give my "quotable quotes" from these chapters:

"The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot for ever fence it out." - Gildor Inglorion

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill" - Gildor Inglorion

"Courage is found in unlikely places" - Gildor Inglorion

"They seem above my likes and dislikes, so to speak. It don't seem to matter what I think about them. They are quite different from what I expected - so old and young, and so gay and sad, as it were." - Samwise Gamgee

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:41 PM   #43
cee2lee2
Elf Lord

"bump" for other latecomers, like me
cee2lee2 is offline   Reply With Quote