Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2004, 10:43 PM   #41
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Terragon bowed down by the collapsed person and lifted her(right?) up. He carried her to a spare room and laid her down on the bed.
"Who is it?" asked Polly, who had followed him up.
"I don't know."

I am so tired at the moment, so sorry for the lack of postage

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 02:14 PM   #42
Amea
Elven Warrior

Aniya:*her eyes start to flutter* Never you'll never...
Polly: What?
Aniya: *shoots straight up in the bed* What in the nine hells? Where am I? *tries to stand* *screams in pain*
Terragon: Now easy, just lie there.
Aniya: Where am I? I need to see the one they call Terragon. Do you know where he is, you see it's very important.
Terragon: I am he
Aniya: Good, but the news isn't
OOC:I'm not entirely sure of when we are but here it goes
Aniya: Lord Arragorn has sent word to you *slowly reaches into vest pocket and pulls out blood stained note and hands it to terragon*
OOC:Okay Pip You can write what's in the letter because I don't want to distroy anybodies story line

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 03:56 PM   #43
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

what?! dear eru, amea, you can't do that to me! grrrr. well, lets suppose it's soon after the war, say, a year? this might tear down someone's plan, so if it does, i'll edit.

ooc; Terragon took the letter and opened it.
Dear Terragon my friend,
The world fares worse than I feared. Something is driving the orcs. They are no longer rambling beasts. They have been attacking in ranks in the north. We have searched the Dark Land, and nothing has been found. They seem to be growing. Worst of all, all of our rangers have gone missing. Including Pterhon, your best friend. I need you here in the city. I sent this note with Aniya, she is trustworthy, please bring her back here.

King Aragorn of Gondor

Terragon folded the letter, lost of emotion.
"Can you ride?" he asked Aniya

ooc; well, I did my best, does that hurt any plans?

Old 02-28-2004, 09:22 PM   #44
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hey! I'll come. I'll have you know, that my sword needs some sharpening, but it will do. So what are we waiting for? Well, except for Aniya..."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 09:33 PM   #45
Amea
Elven Warrior

Aniya: Look I'm fine... Or I will be. *sits up and winces, looks around for bag and she finds it next to her. she pulls out a bottle and she drinks it, A glowing white light surounds Aniya and her wounds close up and the blood is all gone* *sigh* It works, cool,
Now we can go if you wish but I'll need a new sword, mine broke *smiles sheepishly* Aperantly an orc blade is stronger than I thought...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-29-2004, 02:58 AM   #46
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"I know someone who can get you one. The local blacksmith is an expert sword maker. Do you have a horse? If not, there is plenty at the inn." said Terragon as he made himself busy with preperations. "I'll be back." he said. He walked out of the inn and down the street. half an hour later, he was walking back into the inn with a sword and scabbard in his hand.
"It should suit you well. Lightweight, strong, good grip." he said handing the sword to Aniya. "Alright then let's go."

Old 02-29-2004, 09:29 AM   #47
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: Thank you... *takes sword out of scabred and starts to shadow fight, terragon watchs as she demonstrates (sp) great skill with the sword* It's a good sword, *she smiles at terragon, she sheaths the sword* I have to give it a name don't I? well I guess I'll call it Iltien, It is elvish for quick silver (It's not but I still had to give it a name) *she walks out of the inn and Wisles(sp)* Flare, come now! *a large white horse with a red mane came troting up* Good girl, *turns to terragon* Let's go... *jumps on flare's back which has no saddle and flare rears and then she rans down the road like lighting* You can't catch me...
*Terragon Spurs his horse foward while the rest watch, Aniya slow flare down and runs beside Terragon's horse* First one to the tree over there*Aniya points at an old and decaying tree* That's the finish line if you can beat me there you can have this *She holds up a small thin chain with a small elvish pendent on it*
Ready set go!!!!!
*Terragon takes the lead(sp) But Aniya is not very far behind him a few feet before the tree Aniya spurs Flare into action and she makes it to the tree first*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-29-2004, 03:19 PM   #48
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

'I hate this. Being short I mean.' I thought to myself. 'Oh well, not much changing that.' "Rani!" I cried. A pony with a saddle and bridle ran up to me. "Good Girl." I said, giving her a sugar cube. I then raced off, not even getting close to Aniya, but close behind Terragon.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 12:07 AM   #49
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Well, FINE then. Just LEAVE without me! Hrmph!

ic: Avalona hurried down to the stables, being careful to not be seen by the others. She had been listening in secret outside the door (she was lucky enough for her concealing magic to work), but couldn't quite understand everything. She knew that something big was happening, and she wanted to be a part of it.

Once the others were just out of sight, Avalona saddled up her horse, and that of her friend, Lalaith. She rode over to Lalaith's home and grabbed her. "Hurry! Something is happening! C'mon!"

Lalaith was a bit confused, but good-natured enough to come anyway. Avalona had no idea where Minas Tirith was, so Lalaith led the way. They sped away, and Lalaith tried to make sense of Avalona, who was very excited.

ooc: Sorry 'bout the godmod, but oh well.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 01:31 AM   #50
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: tis okay Gulio, now I can post!

ic: Lalaith looked back at Avalona for a moment and then faced forward again. What is it she knows? Why in the world are we going to Minas Tirith? She sighed and shook her head, Does she need a reason? she thought with a smile. "So who exactally are we following?"
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 04:19 PM   #51
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: Come on slow poke *she yelled to Terragon, she rained Flare in check next to Terragon's horse*
Terragon: You win, your horse is very fast...
Aniya: *smiles coyly* Thank you um... your horse isn't that bad...
*Lalaith,Avalona, and Jan rode up*
Jan: what are you feeding that horse, Aniya?
Aniya: Nothing speical, really...
Avalona: What's her name?
Aniya: Flare, I might as well tell you where I got the horse... she was given to me after the war of the ring, by king Aragorn for my servces to the relm of gondor. Aperantly her sire, was Gandalf's horse Shadow Flax, that is why I don't use a saddle.
Avalona: No wonder she's sooo fast
Aniya: Yeah I guess...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-01-2004, 11:37 PM   #52
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Lalaith sat on her horse near the back, looking at the people they had just joined up with. Her horse, Thalion-cu, which in elvish mean strong-bow, whinnyed at the sight of the other horses. His ears perked up and he moved around a bit. "Estee Thalion." she whispered to him in her tongue. He stopped but kept alert to what they were doing. She herself was doing the same to their masters.

ooc: I'm not quite sure my elvish is right on so feel free to correct me if I messed up.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 03-02-2004, 06:19 PM   #53
Amea
Elven Warrior

Aniya: *flare reared* Whoa, What's wrong girl?. whoa, steady, girl steady
Jan: What's wrong?
Aniya: Something must have happened in gondor, she's never acted like this before... unless...
Terragon: Unless?
Aniya: Unless something happened to the city... Terragon I request permission to go on ahead, Flare is faster than any of these horses, Choose a place to camp or a rondezos(sp) Point and I'll meet you there in a day, and If I'm not back fear the worst. Somethig has gone wrong, I can feel it...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-02-2004, 07:05 PM   #54
Rosie Gamgee
The Lovely Hobbit-Lass

Sorry I'm a bit late. Akamai, you are:

Name: Wessal
Race: Men- of Rohan
Description: Average height, long straw-colored hair. A rather plain face, but for your eyes- as green as the plains of your country. You dress in a heavy, brown wool frock over a worn red shift. Weapons include a short hunting bow, a broadsword, and a small throwing axe. A special skill of your is the ability to move quickly and quite silently (even to the ears of a hobbit).
History: Your family was killed in the Burning of the Westfold. You married a Ranger from the North on the return of the Dunadain from Minas Tirith. He was recently killed by orcs. The sword you carry belonged to him. You had a dwarven friend whom you met on the road to the Blue Mountains. You learned that he was from the Lonely Mountain, and after your husband died you sought to find him there. Instead you came across a band of orcs that had just killed a party of traveling dwarves. One of them was carrying a throwing axe you knew belonged to your friend, and so you single-handedly killed the party, taking the dwarf's axe. As you have guessed, you are one tough cookie, and you are in no mood to let trolls take over your land. So you join the fight.

Howzat fer a bio thing-a-majig? Hope ye like it.

[edit]: btw, your name is a combination of two Old English words meaning 'good luck'.
How can I take this losing hand and somehow win?

Just give me One Good Year To get my feet back on the ground.
I've been chasing grace; Grace ain't so easily found
One bad hand can devil a man, chase him and carry him down.
I've got to get out of here, just give me One Good Year!

Last edited by Rosie Gamgee : 03-02-2004 at 07:07 PM.
Rosie Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:16 AM   #55
Gulio, Strength of Many

"No wonder she's sooo fast," Avalona said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah I guess..." Aniya replied, missing Avalona's sarcasm. Avalona wasn't quite sure she liked Aniya too much. She seemed like a show-off to her. Maybe I should challenge her to a footrace, She thought, My binding magics are getting better.......

Suddenly Flare reared up, and for no apparent reason, Aniya went off on how something terrible must have happened in Gondor. Avalona rolled her eyes when Aniya wasn't looking.

ooc: What I post ic isn't really what I mean in real life! Don't freak out at me!!!!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:41 AM   #56
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Lalaith listened as Aniya asked to go ahead as she felt something happened in Gondor. "You shouldn't go alone," she said quietly. Those that heard her turned their heads to her, for she must not have been noticed before. "Though your horse may be the fastest, if something did happen, someone stronger must go as well." She spoke calmly, and waited for Aniya's response.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-03-2004, 06:04 AM   #57
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: *sigh* you have a point Lalaith, Will you come with me, I heard you speaking to your horse in elvish. And I saw that avalona! and If you wish to challange me to a footrace, you'd probblely(sp) win, I'm not that fast anymore and you can thank an orc arrow for that. *wink* next time gard your thoughts more carefuly, some can hear your thoughts, like,me and bind spells? they wouldn't work anyway I don't use magic to my advantage unless I'm on the battle field, and I don't see any blood on the ground so no magic, truce? *see looked back to Lalaith, for her/ his answer*
OOC: I'm not freaking on you gulio, I'm merely having fun... sorry I'm unsure if your a boy or a girl

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-03-2004, 02:55 PM   #58
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

(ooc: Really sorry guys but I can't stay doing this. I've just got too much on at the moment. But have fun.)
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:39 PM   #59
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: its fine, I'm a girl. Bye Lalaith!!! We miss you!

ic: Lalaith nodded, "I could, unless someone else wanted to. If not, Thalion could use a run." Thalion whinnied softly as if agreeing. "Whoever is going, we should hurry."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-05-2004, 12:00 AM   #60
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: You'd better come back, Lalaith, or you'll see a suspicious-looking little orange rowboat following you wherever you go!

ic: "You're not going anywhere without me!" Avalona said, "Because you'd probably so something stupid, like get yourself killed or some such thing."

Avalona turned to Aniya, "Now look, I'm not one to mince words, so I'm gonna give it to you straight. I don't really like you. You seem like a show-off to me."

Aniya didn't show any emotion, so Avalona went on.

"And even if your horse can beat any of ours in a race, let me tell you one thing: a fast horse won't win a war, it can only run away from one." Avalona grinned slightly.