Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 07:07 PM   #41
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

Quote:
Falagar, well, what's to be said of Falagar? He has no experience, and after knowing him for sometime from here and SF-Fandom, he is showing that he is just tricksy and dishonest and not very good at it. why? Because he is not evil, although he claims to be, so, his campaign is flawed. He's just a big teddy bear.
My burning spirit makes up for my lack of experience. Everyone has to start somewhere. And I'll just disregard the rest of the accusations, threat them like lies.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:13 PM   #42
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Falagar
My burning spirit makes up for my lack of experience. Everyone has to start somewhere. And I'll just disregard the rest of the accusations, threat them like lies.
See mooters how vicious that spirit is? Maybe teddy bear isn't right. Pussycat then. Purrrrrrrrrrrr

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 07:17 PM   #43
Falagar

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
See mooters how vicious that spirit is? Maybe teddy bear isn't right. Pussycat then. Purrrrrrrrrrrr
Are you trying to provoke me? My voters know I can't battle an Admin.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:25 PM   #44
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Are you trying to provoke me? My voters know I can't battle an Admin.
Not at all. Just trying to bring the character of the candidates to the voter's attention, that's all. What battle? Who wants to battle?

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 07:30 PM   #45
Falagar

Quote:
Not at all. Just trying to bring the character of the candidates to the voter's attention, that's all. What battle? Who wants to battle?
You're right to evaluate the charachters of the other candidates was removed when you started to run for precedency. "battle" as in political battle of course. Violence will not occure at all yet.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:40 PM   #46
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
You're right to evaluate the charachters of the other candidates was removed when you started to run for precedency. "battle" as in political battle of course. Violence will not occure at all yet.
OOOOOH really? Well, I don't know about how things are in an election where you come from, but, here the candidates always point out the character of the other candidates. I will never be violent my little evil thinking friend, but I will be honest and point out things to the voters.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 07:49 PM   #47
Falagar

Quote:
OOOOOH really? Well, I don't know about how things are in an election where you come from, but, here the candidates always point out the character of the other candidates. I will never be violent my little evil thinking friend, but I will be honest and point out things to the voters.
Indeed they do, but we have to ask ourselves: do we want a campaign where the candidates can make false accusations and try to set others in a bad light by bringing forth the past? I don't think so. What is character when we discuss politics? NI (as the knights would say), Not Important. And I think the voters are able to do that themselves.

And just because I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing a good job as president.

Last edited by Falagar : 01-30-2004 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:04 PM   #48
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Indeed they do, but we have to ask ourselves: do we want a campaign where one can say whatever one wants to without evidence, and trying to set the others in a bad light by bringing forth the past? I don't think so. And what is character when we discuss politics? NI (as the knights would say), Not Important. And I think the voters are able to do that themselves.

And just because I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing a good job as president.
I have not said anything untrue. When did I bring in the past other than to say I have known you for some time from the two boards? Character is very important in a campaign.

Nothing good can come from evil, silly.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:05 PM   #49
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

Quote:
that's right! yay for evil! go falagar! *waves flag*

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:09 PM   #50
Falagar

Quote:
I have not said anything untrue. When did I bring in the past other than to say I have known you for some time from the two boards? Character is very important in a campaign.

Nothing good can come from evil, silly.
We could then start to discuss if killing or hurting people is evil. Character is important, but only because we make it important. One should know the character through his or her politics, not hear it from others.
You claimed that I am a 'teddy bear', based on earlier experiences. I could point out that I have changed and am no longer a teddy bear, and that it is all JD and Ruinel's fault.

I'm beginning to enjoy this debate.

Last edited by Falagar : 01-30-2004 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:14 PM   #51
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
We could then start to discuss if killing or hurting people is evil. Character is important, but only because we make it important. One should know the character through his or her politics, not hear it from others.
You claimed that I am a 'teddy bear', based on earlier experiences. I could point out that I have changed and am no longer a teddy bear, and that it is all JD and Ruinel's fault.

I'm beginning to enjoy this debate.
So you admit you have been corrupted. That is a terrible thing for a candidate to reveal about himself.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:16 PM   #52
Falagar

Quote:
So you admit you have been corrupted. That is a terrible thing for a candidate to reveal about himself.
No, I admit I have been influenced (just like everybody else).
Old 01-30-2004, 08:20 PM   #53
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
No, I admit I have been influenced (just like everybody else).
And just who is everyone else? Are you claiming that the voters are easily influenced? Is that like saying they really don't have a mind of their own and can be led astray so easily? What are you saying exactly?

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:23 PM   #54
Falagar

Quote:
And just who is everyone else? Are you claiming that the voters are easily influenced? Is that like saying they really don't have a mind of their own and can be led astray so easily? What are you saying exactly?
I beg to differ. "Led astray" and "influenced" are not equal, I am saying that they have made me think and that these thoughts have led me to conclude that world-domination with an ironhand is the only way to go.
I assume you have been influenced as well, surely someone must have said something that have changed your view on life?
Old 01-30-2004, 08:32 PM   #55
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
I beg to differ. "Led astray" and "influenced" are not equal, I am saying that they have made me think and that these thoughts have led me to conclude that world-domination with an ironhand is the only way to go.
I assume you have been influenced as well, surely someone must have said something that have changed your view on life?
Well first, I cannot speak for JD, but I have never seen him indicate that the world should be ran with an iron hand. Second, you did say you, but you also implied that everyone else was influenced by them. That is an assumption on your part. To answer your question though, my political views or views on life have not been influenced by the two people you mention.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:37 PM   #56
Falagar

Quote:
Well first, I cannot speak for JD, but I have never seen him indicate that the world should be ran with an iron hand. Second, you did say you, but you also implied that everyone else was influenced by them. That is an assumption on your part. To answer your question though, my political views or views on life have not been influenced by the two people you mention.
He has not said anything like that, but my thoughts take twisted ways. I apologise if my opinion was not made clear, I did not mean to imply that everyone has been influenced by JD. What I meant was changed by other people, be it parents or nannies or sisters or brothers.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:40 PM   #57
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
He has not said anything like that, but my thoughts take twisted ways. I apologise if my opinion was not made clear, I did not mean to imply that everyone has been influenced by JD. What I meant was changed by other people, be it parents or nannies or sisters or brothers.
I see. Well of course your parents and the people closest to you are going to have an impact of how you view things. Twisted thoughts though do not make for good politics.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:42 PM   #58
Falagar

Quote:
I see. well of course your parents and the people closest to you are going to have an impact of how you view things. Twisted thoughts though do not make for good politics.
In my twisted world they do.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:44 PM   #59
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
In my twisted world they do.
Do you hear voices?

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-30-2004, 08:52 PM   #60
Falagar

Quote:
Do you hear voices?
All the time, but I've managed to ignore them. They usually say things like "Do the dishes" or "wash the kitchen floor".

Last edited by Falagar : 01-30-2004 at 09:17 PM.
Closed Thread