Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-26-2002, 11:12 PM   #41
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: LOL!! but My character knows yours and your character knows me. When would you like to actually come into the story?? I can help you join if you would like.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 11:19 PM   #42
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Yes, Alasse may be clueless as to who and what she is, but she does know the elf who raised her! LOL. Yes, please help me join as soon as you can find a reasonable place for Alasse to come into the story.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 11:21 PM   #43
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: You can be the person I have felt near, and I can make another place for Adrian to come in if you like.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-26-2002, 11:28 PM   #44
Silverstripe

ooc: LOL. Okay. Shall I say I was off journeying again, then, and happened to run into you?
Old 12-26-2002, 11:29 PM   #45
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: sure, btw, please look both pm's before you pm back.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:39 PM   #46
Silverstripe

Ellaire and I galloped towards Bree, to the Prancing Pony. It had been awhile since I went on an adventure or quest of any sort, and my restless heart has never allowed me to stay in the same place for long. At the Prancing Pony, I knew I would find something to do, for especially lately, the inn was full of adventurers.

But it was certainly not a place I expected to see any elves, and particularly not SEVERAL of them. So it did seem strange to me when I found that all over Bree, people were talking of the arrival of a number of elves at the Prancing Pony.

If I had known then who was leading them, I would not have been surprised!
Old 12-26-2002, 11:41 PM   #47
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: LOL Silver!! I like it!! don't stop!!
Old 12-26-2002, 11:57 PM   #48
Silverstripe

Of course, an unusual occurrance such as this didn't make me reluctant to go to the Prancing Pony; I was in search of something to do, and the presence of elves in Bree was a sure sign that someone was gathering companions for a quest of great importance. An unusual quest, and an unusual company to go with it!

I left Ellaire at the stables. Then, smiling, I walked into the Prancing Pony. It promised to be a good day.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:02 AM   #49
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: keep on going!!! don't stop!! it is interesting!
Old 12-27-2002, 12:26 AM   #50
Silverstripe

But when I went inside, I saw no elves. Were the rumors of elves in Bree untrue, then? No, they couldn't be. I was certain that there had been elves in the Prancing Pony. But why? And where were they now? I decided to ask the innkeeper.

"Sir, the elves that passed this way, did they say where they were going?"

He shook his head. "No, miss, those elves didn't say much at all. Ah, but they did speak of Lord Elrond's wife, Celebrian." I knew from the mischievious look in his eyes that whatever the elves had said, it was not meant for his ears!

"They say," he said, lowering his voice to a whisper, "that she was captured by orcs."

"Celebrian? Orcs?!" I bowed my head in sorrow. "Tell me, sir, did they say whether or not she still lives?"

He shook his head. "Don't know. Don't think anyone does, leastways no one you'd ever wish to meet, if you take my meaning, miss."

He looked grim, and I knew he was speaking of the orcs that had captured Celebrian; that they surely knew her fate. I met the innkeeper's gaze, my expression as grim as his. If the orcs had killed Celebrian, I did want to meet them ... but none of them would survive that first meeting!

I asked the innkeeper which way the elves had gone, and he gave me the little information that he had. I thanked him and went to get Ellaire.

I would follow these elves, for I had to be part of the search for Celebrian. Whether she was alive or dead, I would find her, or die trying. That much, I owed to her and to her sister, Losillewen.

For while Losillewen might not have been my blood kin, she was like a mother to me; the only mother I had ever known.

I stopped at the stable. For a moment I simply stood beside Ellaire, gently stroking her nose.

"Hello, Ellaire. It's time to go."

And with that, I mounted Ellaire and set off after the elves.
Old 12-27-2002, 02:31 AM   #51
Duddun
I Antha

I was extremely curious on where we were going, I had had no information. I was just told to go to the stables and ended up following them. "Where are we going and why?" I asked Astarien, with Losillewen in earshot so that hopefully one of them would answer.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 12:09 PM   #52
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

(totally off the subject)sorry I was asleep and someone else was on my computer.
(on subject)I have an Idea for how you meet me. 1st of all I am tracking you for Elrond or whoever sent you out because he wants to protect something you have no idea is in your possession. You get into a fight that you can't win for some reason, and I come out of hiding and help you. Then you ask me to travel with you and I decide that it would be easier to track you that way so I join your group.

(storyline) 'HOOOOOOOOOOWl!' Swift said for the fifth time that morning. "Swift, I know you're hungry but we ate the last of the food yesterday for lunch.I am hungry to. Oh, do be quiet. Fine lets go hunt,"I finally gave in and started walking off keeping the group I was tracking for Lord Elrond in sight.(I can understand him because he is the same age as me and we grew up together) I was tracking them because one of them was Elrond's heir but did not know it also one had the light of Elistari in his pack but it became invisable for those who looked at it except for the Lord Elrond and I.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:35 PM   #53
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I turned to him, "We are looking for my Mother. She was captured by a band of orcs." I turned away.

OCC If this is before Giants! then I don't know that you're my aunt, do I Ms? Soo...what now? Maybe-I got it! I get brainwashed or something at the end of this RPG!! (nope not gonna happen) or maybe all I know is that you're a family friend or something. And I find out later.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:40 PM   #54
Adrian Baggins

(totally out of storyline) FIGHT SOMEBODY FIGHT

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-27-2002, 02:02 PM   #55
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: You now know that I am your aunt. I dont' quite know how we will work this out.... yet. btw, Adrian, ooc: means out of content, and ic means in content. just wanted to clear that up.

ic:

I sheathed my sword and laughed. "Alasse, What took you so long?" she came out of the bushes, and I said: "Come Alasse, join us."
Old 12-27-2002, 02:20 PM   #56
Adrian Baggins

ooc:I wasn't sure
icbutocc when I do that it means it is about the story but not in the story really.
icbutooc:Fight somebody already I want in on this

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 02:31 PM   #57
Silverstripe

ooc: How are we supposed to fight somebody? Unless for some reason Losillewen decides to give Alasse a swordfighting lesson in the middle of nowhere?

ic: I laughed. "I should have known you'd be leading the elves, Losillewen!"

I mounted Ellaire and led her out to the elves.

"Thank you. Now, who are your friends?"
Old 12-27-2002, 02:36 PM   #58
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Alasse, this is Astarian, Briedon, and Frem. Astarian is my neice, Briedon is a old Friend, and Frem is also a old friend." I paused and said: "So, the innkeeper has told you what we were up to, ah well, no harm done, yet. Let us only hope that he tells no one else."
Old 12-27-2002, 02:40 PM   #59
Adrian Baggins

ooc:Silverstripe, I don't know somebody's gang of angry hobbit bandits and mortal bandts attack you. Idon't know just please make something up or you could just catch me hunting.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-29-2002, 01:33 PM   #60
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: I'm going to be Vasir from now on. Look in the Dreams Discussion Thread for Full carachter description.

ic:
I sat down in the back of the Inn keeping myself to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star