Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2002, 01:11 AM   #41
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

*There's one problem I just realized with this RPG, although if you like we can simply ignore it. The fact that Lothlorien is actually already supposed to have faded, or diminished, or however you want to put it. After the Ring was destroyed, that happened, and the elves likewise left. But anyway . . .*

"The men have for the most part had control of their own affairs for this past age, living in relative peace, but destroying any attack that comes upon them," Theneal said, looking Arat-Curion in the eye. "They seem capable, regardless of the fact that this latest attack seems to be far stronger than any before it since Sauron. And you know what happened last time those of the Blessed Realms interfered with mortal affairs," he said with a sad smile. "Although they were tactically correct, the land of Beleriand was cracked and destroyed. It was largely men who were involved in the overthrow of Sauron himself, albeit with help from the other races, and this newest menace hardly seems stronger than that one.

"Anyway," he said after a pause, shrugging, "that is simply my own opinion. You're welcome to your own."

He sought around for a moment before finding a newer, less controvertial subject. "I've come on this quest as a warrior, to defeat our enemies along with the footsoldiers. How about you? What is your specific purpose in this voyage?"
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 06:57 AM   #42
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
OOC:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson
*There's one problem I just realized with this RPG, although if you like we can simply ignore it. The fact that Lothlorien is actually already supposed to have faded, or diminished, or however you want to put it. After the Ring was destroyed, that happened, and the elves likewise left. But anyway . . .*
Oops, I forgot about that too . . . My vote is to ignore it.

Much later, my edit to this post: I meant work a way around it, not ignore it ignore it . . . aw heck, that didn't make any sense. I'll see what I can do with my posts to explain why she and her family and other elves returned to Lothlorien.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka

Last edited by Laurelyn : 02-04-2002 at 10:01 PM.
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 09:48 AM   #43
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Ot of Content:

OOC:
Lief Erikson:
Ouch! You are right, and I should have remembered this... my job as GM has failed once already
Well well. I think we should work this out in a way (not ignoring it), maybe some elves went back to Lothlorien; anyhow we shouldn't go above what Tolkien already wrote, that would be wrong and very uncorrect. But during the whole 4th age some elves could have traveled back to Lothlorien from whereever, but I don't think that Lothlorien would have the same power of magic now, as it had when Galadriel and one of the three rings were there. Hmm..
I don't know about the rest of you guys/girls... maybe you who are in Lothlorien or came from Lothlorien could get this realisticly into your writings... I mean, you could somehow tell why you/(your people) are in Lothlorien now, you know...
Thanks alot for clearing this Lief! Hantalë!!

Thrain of the Shire:
Great to see another post coming Long and good told, very nice! I wonder if our characters will meat soon? maybe...

Littledude87:
hmm.. is it the gates of Rivendell your character is running to? If so.. would this awaken the orcs that currently is under the spell of "Mer Aislynn" (Michelle the Fair)'s beautiful voice? maybe.. maybe not..
If so, they would prolly join whatever is coming after you in the fight against Rivendell, or maybe they would run, because they fear this evil coming after you.
If they do not awake from the spell, maybe Mer Aislynn will command them to attack whatever is comming after you..
..many different things could happen here folks ! it is all up to those in Rivendell...

Great!

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-04-2002 at 10:11 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 10:08 AM   #44
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

...in the ships heading for middle earth...

Yet Arat-Cúrions sword did not glow red, and he didn't know of its secret power at all; only its beauty. They were to far from middle earth, from evil, to make the blade awake its magic, so he pulled his sword out of its sleeve and showed it to Theneal, but didn't let him touch it.
"Together with my sword I will do my best to wanish whatever evil creature may come in my way." He let his sword wave a little back and forth in the air, pretending to be fighting. "I am going as a footsoldier together with my son, Arat-Falathion and his friend Undulë."

These two elves had stayed out of the conversation till now, but as Cúrion mentioned their names, they turned around and introdused themself.
"I am Arat-Falathion, son of Arat-Cúrion, bearer of Cúnë Hortacálë, the bow of lightspeed; which was used by my mother during the 3rd age. I'll stay by my fathers side till death do us part." He bowed to Theneal and Undulë stepped forward.
"I am Undulë, son of Thinólin which is in one of the other ships, bearer of my two short swords with no name, as they haven't been used in any fight yet." He bowed as well and they waited for Theneals reply...

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-18-2002 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-04-2002, 01:00 PM   #45
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

"Undulë, Arat-Falathion," Theneal said, bowing to each. "An honor to meet you.

"You'll stay with your father till death parts you?" Theneal asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "A long commitment, but yours to make," he said, his last sentence apparently including the father as well. "A fine weapon as well," he said, glancing at the lightbow. "It'll surely get a chance to slay orc once again.

"Have you always lived in the Blessed Realms, or, like me, did you originally come from Middle Earth?"

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 02-05-2002 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-04-2002, 09:30 PM   #46
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

Loriel was out of arrows. So were all the archers near her. More were coming. The orcs had all but been annihilated, and only a few were left; they were fleeing into the woods. But fires now raged all around. They threw open the gates and began a water line with buckets to and from the river. Unabated, the fires kept burning.

Hours later, the elves overcame and the last fire was extingushed. Seven Elven archers had fallen and now was the time for Loriel to explain her plight.
"Take me to your lord." she said to the elf.

OOC: Who is currently in charge of Rivendell anyway?

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 12:14 PM   #47
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

...on the ship over the great sea...

Arat-Falathion smiled. "I was born in Valinor in the beginning of the 4th age. I have never been to Middle earth, such a shame my first experience with this land will be during such terrible times. On the other hand, I doubt I would ever leave the Blessed Realmes for anything, if it wasn't for this new shadow arising." Falathion sighed and Undulë agreed by nodding his head silently.

Arat-Cúrion pushed his sword back in its sleeve. "I have never been to Middle Earth myself. I was born in the 2nd age, and even when Sauron was rising I did not help my family fighting the evil in Middle Earth. I preferred to walk in the green forest and hear the birds sing, I wanted to take my little boat out on the waters to fish. I didn't want to feel the evil in the east. My father, Arat-BÃ*renath and my two brothers travelled to help my fathers brother; they all died in the fight against Sauron, I want to do right what I once did wrong, that is why I am standing here on this ship.
And it was actually during the end of the 3rd age, on the very day when Arat-BÃ*renath (my father) died by the gates of Gondor, that I found my sword. I was actually fishing in the great sea, on deeper water then I had ever been fishing before, and the sword attached itself to my rod somehow. It was the most beautiful sword I had ever seen, and it still is today, but I kept it secret, didn't want to share its beauty with anyone. There is something about this sword; and I have a feeling that until the 4th age has passed, its secrets will be revealed." Cúrion laied his hand on the red red stone attached at the end of the swords edge. He was thinking, or maybe he wasn't thinking; just staring.

It was impossible to see land eather way now, but the sun shined thankfully on blue background; and during this moment a great eagle landed on the boat-rig right beside Theneal. And Arat-Cúrion, Falathion and Undulë turned away and walked a little further forward in the ship leaving the two alone, assuming they knew eachother; but what the three elves didn't see behind their back, was the high white-dressed wizard, Texol, who walked over to the eagle and Theneal...

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-18-2002 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-05-2002, 12:17 PM   #48
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Out if Content

OOC:
Nariel Starshine:
Hmm.. It should have been Elrond, but he is heading towards the Shire at this very moment. I guess he has made one man/woman in charge there while he is away, who this is I do not know though.

- Arat-Falathion
Old 02-05-2002, 02:28 PM   #49
Michelle The Fair
Enting

Beoren walked over to Mer Aislynn and asked, "What will you command them to do?" Mer Aislynn thought for a moment, then she climbed to a higher platform.

In a voice that rang loud and clear she said,"Hear me Uruki Hai! I am your leader now! I want half of you to help put out these fires." Immediatly about fourty Uruki Hai started running down to the river, filling their helmets with water. Mer Aislynn then turned to the rest. "Ten of you stand guard at this gate. Let none enter save Elrond and his companions. The rest of you clear away the bodies of comrades."

Mer Aislynn turned and climed down from the platform. When she reached the bottom, Beoren clapped a hand on her shoulder. "Well done," he said. Mer Aislynn turned to head back to the halls of Rivendell. Suddenly the world around her blurred and she felt herself falling, falling. Then darkness..................
__________________________________________________ __

Beoren Is incharge of Rivendell

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 06:51 PM   #50
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

"Here," the elf told Loriel. "here is the lord of the city."

Loriel looked upon the Elf of whom he spoke. He was bending over a young maiden who had fallen suddenly.

"Surely this is not Elrond Halfelven?" she said.

"Nay," said the lord of the city, looking up at her. "Elrond has gone and left me to charge this city."

"Those are dark tidings indeed. However, I must meet with you. I am Loriel of Rhovanion and I bear news which will make this seem light."

The Elf stood up. "I am Beoren. My comrade is fallen. I must now tend to her. BUt if you will join me, I will hear your tale."

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
Old 02-07-2002, 05:04 PM   #51
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

Loriel nodded. She would follow Beoren. He picked up his fallen comrade and went toward the house of Elrond, where they lay her in a large open room. A healer was summoned. as they waited, Beoren motioned to two chairs. They both sat.

"Now," said Beoren, "Tell me what it is that has caused you to bring this plague to us in peaceful Rivendell."

"I am Loriel, daughter of Kalendil. I have lived peacefully all my life in what is now called Mirkwood. Until now, all I heard of the Ring and the evils and such were stories. Dol Guldur was off limits, so I never witnessed any of it. But Four days hence a foul wind blew from the south followed by scores of orcs. We battled them and slew many, but they came ever onward. Why, I do not know. But their flaming darts lit Mirkwood in flames. I was sent under order of Thranduil the King himself to tell Elrond of this. Many orcs followed me. I ran day and night with no rest over the mountains to come. The yrch never left, never gave up. I have come to plead with Elrond, or with you. Our home is destroyed and we hae no where to go. Can you help me?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
Old 02-07-2002, 07:18 PM   #52
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Nazgul Plans

"Look, all I'm asking is why," snarled the first orc, a captain who was leaning on the table upon which their plans had been laid. "All that makes sense is to take the easy bits first. Take everything bit by bit until the strong parts have lost support, and are but islands. Hit the strong points of the revived elves of Middle Earth first and what happens? We break off them like water falling from stone!"

Command General Guldruk stared at him for a moment in silent contempt. He and some of the others simply didn't understand. They didn't understand pain or fear, and they didn't understand that to refuse or question orders was a surer way to death than being in the front line of a charge against Minas Tirith itself. "These are the orders from Lord Morciis," he answered quietly, his voice low and guttural. "We will obey."

"I don't doubt that your plans are as well thought out as they can be," the captain returned, his lip twisting in sneer as he spoke. "But neither you nor Morciis understands strategy."

"Insolent curr!" Guldruk roared, his temper finally snapping. He whipped his sword from its sheath and slashed sideways, only a quick backwards step saving the orc captain from a swift beheading.

The orc drew his own slightly curved, black blade and snarled back, his twisted yellow teeth glinting in the torchlight. The other commanders in this meeting place drew back, wisely choosing not to become involved in this struggle.

Guldruk stepped around the table, his hand brushing the maps and papers laid out across it as he passed. He slashed downwards with his blade once, but his opponent parried the blow and returned it.

Guldruk blocked again, stabbed, parried and made a lowline attack, catching his opponent offguard. The captain struggled to recover, blocked the weapon wildly, and never knew what hit him. Guldruk's sword slid neatly out from between two of his opponent's ribs, and the captain collapsed to his knees, fighting for air as black blooded dribbled down from his lip.

"Never shall any in my army speak disrespectfully of Lord Morciis, the Dark Lord whom we serve," Guldruk said as he stared pitilessly down upon the dying orc captain. "The plan we have set upon is as good as it can be, and although we don't quite have the power at our disposal that Sauron once did, we are coming close. Our enemies falter, and Rivendell is finally exposed. Mirkwood is defeated as well. Our enemies fall where we strike, and we must not allow our movements to falter. Disrespect causes lack of faith, and lack of faith causes cowardice, and disobedience. Obedience and swift movement are necessary for the victory of our campaign."

Guldruk seized the unfortunate orc captain by the throat and drew him closer so that they were eye to eye. "Is it not so?"

The orc whimpered something, his words lost in a moan as his pain shuddered through him again. Guldruk laughed and swiped the captain's head off casually with his blade as he rose. "Take the corpse out where the others will see it, and let them know that so will die all traitors. And simultaneously inform them of our victory in Mirkwood . . . You know how to make a rousing speech, Calbgrad," he said, turning to one of the orc lieutenants. "Speak to them."

The orc bowed and retreated out the tent flap, hurriedly, tripping on his own feet as the guards who stood at the tent sides drew out the body after him.

"Now," Guldruk said, turning with a wide, black grin towards the other orc captains, "shall we continue our plans?"
Old 02-08-2002, 02:35 PM   #53
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Out of Content::

OOC: Sorry for not posting here for some days. My teachers have the habbit of getting every freaking test and project work squiced into the same week
I will continue my characters' story as soon as I have time!!
This is most likely in the middle of next week, but I hope to be able to post before that time. Meanwhile its great that you people continue to post! People are coming together now, and a dark lord has got a name... yaikes!

I'll be back!

- Arat-Falathion
Old 02-08-2002, 04:46 PM   #54
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

...Texol and the eagle...

Texol stood up from his seat as soon as the eagle landed. This was a chance to get news from Middle earth, and that could come good in hand later on.
"Hello there great eagle of the sky; you bring any news from the land in the east?" Texol spoke the language of eagles, and an elf on his right side seemed to notice this and listened eagerly. The eagle looked up at Texol and said, "I bring news from middle earth to Manwë in Valinor as I have promissed. I saw this ship from up above, and I thought it would be an opportunity to get a short rest here, half way over the great sea, before I continue.
A huge amount of orcs are attacking Mirkwood, the great men in Rohan and Gondor are rusting up for war and Rivendell and Lorien is still living outside of the darkness, but the evil is growing. I saw the shadows spreading before my eyes when I left, and I'm sure they still are. Where the darkness is comming from I do not know, the darkness is too dark and to widely spread. I can not see through it and I dare not seak into it." Texol stroke the eagle over the feathers. "That is wise of you!" The eagle took off and continued its journey to Valinor; and as Texol was about to find his way back to his seat, the elf, who had been standing to his right during the whole eagle conversation, approached him...
--
OOC: For those who wonder, this elf should be Theneal...

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-08-2002 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #55
Aragorn
Elven Warrior

OOC: Alright, I'm gonna try to get a good plot going on with Orcs vs. Rivendell. The battle was way to short. Here we go.

IC:

Drelin was among the bowmen who had battled the Uruk-Hai. An elf next to him lay dead. He grieved at his loss. Suddenly, he saw a faint glimmer of light, farther off than any of the Uruk-Hai prisoners were. He hoped what he had seen was not true. But he had to find out. He drew an arrow from his quiver, notched it on his longbow, and let it fly. It sailed over the captured Uruk-Hai prisoners and into the woods. He heard a faint cry of pain. Reality struck him. He heard soft voices. Small glimmers, they seemed to be torches, hidden, but not hidden well enough for an elf who was trying to find something in the direction it was. The lights seemed to be all over. Drelin gave a shout.

"There are more of them! Many more! They are planning an ambush!" Drelin called out.

Soon the other elves saw the torch lights too. Realization too dawned on them. The battle was easily won. Too easily. These were not the only Orcs in the woods near Rivendell.

OOC: I hope this is okay. If not, I'll edit it.

And they carried them to the flatlands
But they died along the way
And they built up with their bare hands
What we still can't do today.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO till the day I die.

Last edited by Aragorn : 02-08-2002 at 05:09 PM.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2002, 06:22 PM   #56
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

...Elronds comming to the Shire...

Streaks of green as the trees passed by; jumping over roots, stones, anything standing in their way. The elves ran fast and kept their weapons ready. They ran onto a road that appeared and continued. They found that it led to Hobbiton where Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Munti once lived, and their families still did; This is also where the black smoke and fire came from.
A smell cought their noses before their eyes saw the terrible sight.
Hibbiton was totaly wasted. Houses were burning, trees were cut down, the mill was destroied, hobbits were laying dead everywhere. The elves stopped for a few second, stunned by the sight. "I do not believe what my eyes now witness," Elrond cried. And those who once had seen this place in its happily glory cried, and those who hadn't, cried also. They burried the boddies that was not totaly burned or slashed to pieces and searched for remaining orcs, but didn't find any.
"They came quickly and left in a hurry," Elrond said. "Too bad we didn't get here in time. We will splitt into two groups from here. One group will look for remaining hobbits in the woods, and the other will follow me to Rivendell, as I have a feeling Rivendell are in need of our help. The first group will catch up with us later."

He devided the two groups. 200 elves came with him along the Great East Road to Rivendell, and about 50 were left to search the nearby woods and look for remaining hobbits; and if lucky, remaining orcs. Arat-Cúrion, Arat-Falathion and Undulë did not follow Elrond to Rivendell, but stayed with the remaining 50. This was against Elronds advice, but the sight in Hobbiton had made a too strong impression on Arat-Cúrion, and he refused to leave without searching the woods first.

So they were splitted. Elrond left with 200 elves and Arat-Cúrion and the rest began to travel in between the trees on the south side of Hobbiton...
---

...Meanwhile had Texol, Gandalf and the rest of this group just passed the river Gwanthló or the Greyflood. They had changed their direction a little south-east, and were now walking on the Old South Road. The sun was shining in this land, but they could see the shadows rising tall on the horizon in the east. Gandalf stopped for a second and looked at the shadow appearing.
"Isengard... where evil once has found its place, it won't leave easily."
In this very moment a little bird came flying and landed on Gandalfs shoulder. "Hello there my little friend. You bring any news?" Gandalf asked as he took the little bird into his right palm. The bird did bring news. He told of the attack on Rivendell, the destruction of Mirkwood, the attack on Lorien and Rohans riders and Gondors men gathering. He also told of orcs in Isengard and the orcs entering the Shire.
The word about the Shire struck Gandalf the most, since he had a special heart for the hobbits. He knew though, that Elrond and his group was heading in that direction and hoped they would come to the Shire in time.
However, he was in great consern of the description of the attack on Rivendell, and he did not dare to leave it. This is how this second group got splitted as well. He sent Texol together with about thousand elves and all the dwarfs along the river Hoarwell up north to Rivendell. Gandalf himself carried on together with the rest to Rohan and Gondor as planned...
---
OOC:
Aragorn: Making the attack on Rivendell longer makes this alot more exiting. I think that alot of the orcs destroing Mirkwood would come to Rivendell, since their dark lord has commanded them to destroy these places. But as ElfofMirkwood (as Gogan) already claimed, alot of orcs did travel south to Isengard with some elven hostages as well.
I guess Texol and his group will come Rivendell to rescue as well as Elrond and his group. This is a maybe, since the way still is long, and how long Rivendell can stand against the new orc attack, (in consern of how big it is), I do not know...
---

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-08-2002 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2002, 07:37 PM   #57
Michelle The Fair
Enting

Arwen Undomiel Meanwhile in Rivendell................

Mer Aislynn found herself walking in complete darkness. Then she heard a foul voice out of the dark. "Are you lost my child? Are you lost?" Mer Aislynn could not tell where the voice came from. "Let me show you the way." A black twisted hand reached out of the Darkness and she stepped back. On the hand was a silver ring with a black stone. "Come with me," said the voice. "Come with me and you will lose your pain, Forever."

"NOOOOO," she cried as she staggered back. She turned, saw a light and began running towards it. Behind her the evil voice laughed and said, "You are nothing. I will crush you all." She ran faster though she seemed no nearer the light. All the while the evil crept closer and closer.

She heard other voices in the dark, friendly voices. But sad. "I have come to plead with Elrond, or with you. Our home is destroyed and we have no where to go. Can you help me?" said a female voice. Mer Aislynn ran towards them.

When she opened her eyes the light blinded her some. "You're awake," Beoren said standing beside her. "Let me introduce Loriel. She comes from Mirkwood with news." Loriel bows, "Mirkwood has been set ablaze. I barely escaped with my life."

"Ill news indeed. Elrond should be told of this. Beoren, you should send our fastest runners to find him." Mer Aislynn said.

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 03:50 PM   #58
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

OOC:
I wonder who this runner will be? Time will show I guess.
Great told that mind thing, as Lord MorcÃ*s could read his servants mind, I guess he have some kind of mind control, maybe some of his creatures do as well... this is a great maybe!

I would post further, but I think I have to wait for some of the other characters before I do so.. and I still have alot of HW

- Arat-Falathion
Old 02-10-2002, 01:43 AM   #59
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

"I will go" said Loriel. "I have run without ceasing the last four days, and I believe that i should go. But accompaniment would be pleasant. I should like to take to others with me."

"Very well," said Beoren and Mer-Aislynn in unison.

"Let us go." They said. Mer-Aislynn got up and led the other two out. When they arrived back where they had met, they found chaos. The Uruk-Hai that Mer-Aislynn had commanded had turned back when they saw their reinforcements. There was now a great battle waxing within the walls of the city as well as without. Loriel looked at the nearest Uruk-Hai and flung a well-aimed dagger into his chest. SHe then approached him, removed her dagger, and took his quiver, which was nearly full. Immediately, she was on the wall, her long bow singing.

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
Old 02-13-2002, 09:26 AM   #60
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

OOC: Yet again I must ask not to take any major control over the others characters. But if Michelle the Fair do not mind, I guess it is ok. Anyway, I don't think I will post untill we've got new posts from a few other people.
We have a situation in Rivendell now conserning Aragorn, Michelle the Fair and Nariel Starshine.
What have happened with Laurelyn and ElfofMirkwood we do not know yet. ElfofMirkwood is in Isengard, where Laurelyn is we do not know. We do not know where Littledude87 is eather.

Laurelyn: your edit on your post is noticed it's ok.

Where the hobbits (by ThrainoftheShire) are now.. hmm.. I guess they are somewhere in the forest, so eather will they run away, or orcs will find them, or Arat-Falathion will find them...

We know the plans of the orcs stated by Lief Eriksson, what happened between Texol and Theneal we do not know yet... and where did Theneal go when the ships came to the Grey Havens? with Elrond? or with Texol? or with another group? (if there wore any..?)

Lysander is still in his hut healing the young boy... maybe we should get a new update here soon?

Arat-Falathion is in the forest in the south near Hobbiton, Texol is on his way from near Isengard and up north to Rivendell, Gandalf is on his way to Rohan and Gondor, maybe he comes to Isengard first... (I do not know; this is not my character.. and could be used by who ever wants to..) He is probably the strongest wizard in Middle earth as far as the story yet have told...

Thats a little roundup people! Please continue your stories
Hantalë!

- Arat-Falathion