Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2004, 09:45 PM   #41
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Mialil nodded,"Perhaps we will just know...like I knew you were you when I saw you." Mialil said calmly.

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:14 AM   #42
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hey, sorry but we have to go. We have been summoned." I pulled Elerrion with me out the temple and out of the gates. I stopped in-front of a sea-elf and a solari."Tighlah and Mialil I presume?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 01:28 PM   #43
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Mialil crossed her arms across her chest and bowed,"Yes. you are Elerion I presume?"

I'm really okay.......
Old 01-24-2004, 08:55 PM   #44
Legoles

"He is Elerion, I am Ire." I said extending my hand.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-25-2004, 05:15 PM   #45
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Slowly, 'An Thiari, 'An the White Mage, opened her silvery eyes. She was lying on something green. Slowly she sat up and looked around. Almost all she could see around her was green, with occasionally some brown. She glanced. Were they on earth? They must be, and what she was lying on had to grass. They were tought all about the living things on earth, and she had been fascinated. Now she could really feel everything.
Next to her, Derin woke up. 'How did we get here?' he asked, as he sat up too. She shook her head, she didn't know. It seemed like they had been on the moon but a minute ago. Suddenly a feeling of dizziness surprised her. She put both hands to her head, trying to make it disappear. She didn't do any magic though, the coolness of her hands should be enough.
When it was gone, she tried to get up, and almost didn't succeed. The air seemed to be pressing her down, almost. In the end however, it worked. She'd have to get used to this heavy gravity. She turned to her partner. 'Where to now? We had to go to the Sea Elf City. The only problem is... Where is the Sea Elf City?'
Derin gave a good suggestion. 'It's probably near a sea. Let's find a river and follow it.' He'd been paying attention too. With that, the both of them started walking slowly, until they found a river to follow.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:59 PM   #46
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Mialil mentally berated herself as she shook hands with Ire, she had forgotten that these..well...she couldn't call her a landling..these..otherworldlings had the unhygenic custom of shaking hands."It is nice to meet you Ire."

I'm really okay.......
Old 01-25-2004, 10:11 PM   #47
Legoles

"Same here. Now," I said, drawing back my hand. "We must find this preistess."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:08 PM   #48
zone
Elven Warrior

Derin stood inspecting the river, he could not figure out which way was which. He knew from planetary studys that these water ways must lead to the ocean or a lake that will lead to the ocean again. The problem was which way went to the ocean.
The water reflected the sunset's shimmer, it was an odd thing to Derin. He hadn't expected anything like this. Though there was no time to start staring at the sunset. There was things that were far more important than a simple sight of beauty.

"Ah! I have come up with an idea that might make this easier. Why don't we split up and go both ways and if we find the Sea elve's city that person will stay there until the other recognizes that he or she went the wrong way and go the other way. I may sound primitive but it is a pretty good thought" Derin finally said while an hours worth of pondering.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:14 AM   #49
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Tighlah shook her hair back and stood taller, proudly displaying the flames emblazoned on her tunic front. "I am Tighlah of the Solari, warrior priestess of my people. I have been sent by Vkandis Sunlord to aid the people of the earth. It is I that you seek." A light came into her eyes as she spoke, a fervor that shone like the sun itself.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 04:11 PM   #50
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

'An nodded thoughtfully. 'Wasn't it so that rivers start from a very small spot and flow towards the sea? So if you find that the river has turned very small, you know you're in the wrong direction. If you find the sea, wait there. It's not sure that you'll find the city immediately, so once we're both at the sea, we could go searching, ask it to someone.' They agreed that Derin would go west and 'An east.
Slowly but surely, 'An moved in her direction. She lived out of the berries that she found, realising that there had to be more tasteful food here then there had been on the moon. She walked mostly at night, somehow she felt stronger when the moon was up. And then, slowly but surely, she saw that the river was getting smaller, almost nothing more than a little stream. Then she knew she had been going in the wrong direction.
One very warm night, when the river was a proper river again, she took her clothes off and went swimming. The cool of the water refreshed her. She had needed that.
After another few nights, she noticed the river getting wider and wider. She had to be getting close to the sea now. She smelled... Salt? It had to be, though she hadn't smelled it before. After climbing a dune, she stopped in her tracks. It was beautiful, what she saw. All water, as far as the eye could see. There wasn't this much water on the Moon, certainly not all together. And she had learned that there were more of these seas or oceans. The silvery moon shone above the water, reflected in it.
After a moment of reflection, she descended and went searching for Derin.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:51 PM   #51
Legoles

"Well." I said, only slightly surprised. "That makes it easier. Now what do we have to do?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-29-2004, 01:20 AM   #52
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Some of the fierce light went out of the Solari's eyes. "I... don't exactly know. Even the Sunlord does not. All I know is that we must find the others. They are coming, even now."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:42 PM   #53
zone
Elven Warrior

I believe this is not the right way....but I can't go back I have not eaten and will not survive the way back... I must find a village or town... anything with food...
Derin was almost dragging himself through the hard Arid land. The river already had disappeared and he had ventured too far to go back. The land was not as green as the place he last seen the mage.
The sun was beaming on his Moon metal armor. It was alot hotter than the moon, and the ground was even rougher. Derin had to start crawling on all fours, and it was not easy with a full set of armor.

But finally he could not move any more. His eyes started to close and would not open. His made turned blank until he woke up.

When he woke up, he found himself in a dusty tent and could hear a sizzling supper pan. It seemed to be the next day in the morning. The tent was neatly decorated with elvish script and furniture. Although he could not read it he knew it was elvish.

He also found that his armor was gone and he had been wrapped with bandages all around his top body and a bit on his left leg. He was still clothed though just with the bandages over those areas...
Old 02-01-2004, 07:27 AM   #54
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

What had happened? He had promised to wait here until she returned. Maybe he had lost the river. That was a possibility. But if that was the case, she would never be able to find him. She didn't know any spell to find another Moana when they were on earth. She didn't even know one for on the moon.
Her white robe seemed to be getting wider. Or at least, she was getting thinner. The berries she had found wouldn't do much longer. She needed a proper meal. She had been searching for days and she hadn't seen Derin at all.
She decided that she would go to the Sea Elf city on her own. If Derin wasn't to be found here, he would have to get there on his own. She'd like to help him but as she already thought, if he was lost she wouldn't be able to find him.
Of course, if he did come back here, he wouldn't know that she already had been to their meeting place. She would have to make some sign. There was a spell she knew that would change the surface of a moonstone a little. Maybe it worked for earthstones as well. She took a fairly sized one and tried it. She had to combine 3 of the 5 elementals to do so, and she knew it would tire her. But she had to do something.
When she started chanting, she could see the blue threads of Air to come first. Then the brown threads of Earth entwined with it. Finally Water, with changing colours, sometimes clear blue, sometimes almost green, sometimes grey; it made the connection stronger. With this spell, she carved the shape of the moon on the rock.
Afterwards, she was glad to see that it hadn't been in vain. She wasn't proud of it, White Mages were taught not to be proud, they did what they had to do for the Moon. But still, if she had tired herself so much for nothing, she probably would have lost courage. She still could easily, if she thought on how she would possibly get to the Sea Elf City. If only the other peoples, the Solari and the Earthlings, could hear her... But that would probably, most likely, be impossible.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:53 PM   #55
zone
Elven Warrior

ooc:I might not post for awhile(on purpose story wise)