Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2004, 08:17 PM   #41
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc; I didn't know you and Siri were related! cool I say. Sorta like Gulio and Aewionen (btw, is she still alive?)

ic: Evelyn tapped her feet impatiently, her fingers twitching. She always had to be doing something with her hands. She twisted her fingers around a ring on a chain around her neck. The ring was of no importance as some rings do, it was simply a ring that she had been given and that she put on the chain to occupy her hands when she was twitchy. When she was younger her nick-name had been 'Twitch' for her incessant moving. Her mother had been convinced that there was something wrong with her, but she knew it was just her mind that was constantly thinking. That was why she was so valuable, she could find a way in and out of anywhere in any situation. She finally got tired of waiting around and went to find Kirsinari.

She rounded a corner and barely saved herself from smacking into a servant and that woman, Calypoo or something. "Whoops, sorry." she apologized. "Have you seen Lady Kirsinari anywhere?"

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 10:22 PM   #42
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

"We were just looking for her... I can't seem to find her anywhere... Why don't you join us? We'll find her eventually... I hope." Calyniel couldn't help but feel a sense of foreboding.

OOC: Gah... Siri really needs to log off....
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

Last edited by sirigorn : 10-19-2004 at 10:25 PM.
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 09:18 PM   #43
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

"Milord?" Pathan's muffled voice came through the doorway.

Tavin sighed and arose from his spot at the table and opened the door a fraction as Kirsinari finished pulling on her clothes.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm sorry to isturb you, but have you seen Lady Kirsinari this morning? We cannot find her anywhere. We were thinking that maybe she'd-"

"Yes, she's here." he cut Pathan off. "We were just having breakfast together. She'll be allong in a few more moments."

"We want to see her now." Evelyn and Calyniel said at the same time.

"It's all right, Talwren, I need to go now as it is." Kirsinari said. Hurrying over to the door behind him, she gave him just as false a smile as he'd given her before and whispered a "thank you" as she swept out the door to the others.

Cylaniel and Evelyn followed her, berating her, but it wasn't untill she was confronted with the door to her appartments that she turned and listened to them. Anything to stay out of there for a little while longer as long as it didn't mean going back to Tavin.

"All right! All right," she said, giving in at last to them.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 02:34 AM   #44
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: There's another set of sisters here? Coolnessful! Anywho, meh sissy is still alive, though hardly posts. And I poke her for it. -pokepoke- Muahahaha! -pokepokepokepoke-

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:22 PM   #45
Aewionen
Elf Lord

((Waring: I skimmed over the posts so I will most likely mess something up... please tell me if I do.))

Sitting in a nearby room, which looked like it was used as a library or something similar to one, was a dark-haired man, Daeral by name. Emerald green eyes scanned the pages of a book boredly. Normally, this is the last sort of place you would see Daeral, but he had nothing better to do. Lately, alot of people who would normally tell him everything right away had been avoiding him, as though there was something they didn't want him to know. Which of course was driving him near insanity.

Daeral closed the book and placed it on a nearby mohogany colored desk. He leaned back in the cushioned chair with a frustrated sigh, trying to think what they could possibly be hiding from him.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #46
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel turned to Kirsinari. "I've been having... dreams. It seems that Eladda's trying to tell me something important, but I can't get what it is. Whatever it is he found out the day he died. I have to go back... it's really important..." Her voice began to take on a pleading tone. "I know it is!! I must, there's no time for anyone else to go."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 10-21-2004 at 11:45 PM.
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 07:47 PM   #47
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn was glad to finally be going somewhere and be seeing Kirsinari since her decision to let her go along. She messed around with the old ring on her necklace thoughtfully as they trod towards the apartments. Finally the lady stopped and Calyniel said, "I've been having... dreams. It seems that Eladda's trying to tell me something important, but I can't get what it is. Whatever it is he found out the day he died. I have to go back... it's really important...I know it is!! I must, there's no time for anyone else to go."

That was...interesting. As far as Evelyn could tell was that Calyniel was a spy, her friend Eladda was a spy who died and now Eladda was sending her messages. She wanted to chuckle at the thought of it, but thought it would be very impolite and she couldn't afford to make enemies now.

"Er–'scuse me," she said, stepping forward a bit more. "Hate to interupt and all, but when and where are we going? We shouldn't waste much time, the enemy could be building their forces as we speak and here we are chatting in the palace hallways."

Old 10-23-2004, 01:29 PM   #48
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

"We're leaving in half an hour's time for the Kaltolam Planes to the south." Kirsinari said. "Cylaniel, you must do as you think best, though I'd rather you come with us so that you could take more with you, but I do trust your decisions. Evelyn, do take care to gaurd your thoughts better. Yes, it is possible for Eladda to speak with her."

All that had came out in the same breath. She hadn't felt so rushed in so long a time that it winded her nearly immidiatly. Being in physical form did take it's toll. It only reminded her of how much more precious time was, especially now that these two were pointing it out to her.

Evelyn was right. Areanna and Bathsham both were building forces in this momentary peace. They'd have to be the first to strike, before theit enemies gathered their full strength. It was also importent that they recieve the message from Eladda, dispite the fact that he was dead. Calyaniel was hardly ever wrong in her judgement.

Then again, when it came to things like speaking to the dead, things could get garbled and...well...

"Now, I must hurry to pack." she said, setting asside her thoughts once more. "Half an hour's time!"

Half an hour and three minutes later (she never could decide verry well on whether or not she should take the small piece of the Key that had ben distroied years ago) Kirsinari, Tavin, Cylaniel, Evelyn, three sections of the forces under Talwren's controle, and a few unexpected guests were prepairing to set off at the main gates of Ternata Tehortha's boundaries.

Come and visit Rathlas.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 10-23-2004 at 01:30 PM. Reason: adding punctuation
Old 10-23-2004, 04:09 PM   #49
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn's eyes widened. She can hear my thoughts? She probably heard that! How in Middle-earth do I hide my thoughts? She shivered a little bit and ran back to her room to grab her very small pack which held her spare pair of breeches, boots, cloak and her favorite book which she dragged around with her wherever she went. She was quavering with anticipation as she met the rest of the company, ready to set off for the plains where her new life would begin. She could work her way up to a high place in Kirsinari's army, be a commander, advisor or some other powerful position and show everyone the true ability she had.

Old 10-25-2004, 09:31 PM   #50
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Belaparthalion made his way along the worn path, his pace quick and eager. Within a few hours he would reach the Kaltolam Plains, not far from where his target was. His thoughts wandered as he contemplated various was of eliminating this Evelyn, this Ranareth who dared stand against the might of the Amala Daera. Once she was destroyed, perhaps Belaparthalion might risk kiling a few of her allies, just for the simple pleasure it would bring. That depended on the strength of her allies, however. He was not so foolish as to attack the thrice-accursed Fala Naera, for example. No, many factors determined just how many people Belaparthalion would destroy.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:33 PM   #51
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

"Kiri?" Talwren pulled up allong side her, his voice floating over the beating of hooves to her. "What is the matter?"

"I'm missing something." she said, more to herself than to him. "Something big. I just can't place it yet."

"Lady Kirsinari!" Pathan's voice called out from behind them. They turned to see him urging is horse faster, a second man following him clocely.

"Yes?" she asked when they cought up.

"Lady, forgive me, but it sliped my mind earlyer." he nodded his head in a kind of bow. "This...err...man...has been insistent that he speak with you. He calls himself-"

"Zaminzan." the Telokin man interupted, though Kirsinari doubted that he truly was Telokin, at least compleatly. She felt a power about him so compleatly different from her own that it triggered a long lost memory of a time when she and the Amala Daera were still allied.

A memory of running through the Shaw Tree Woods to the East. The same woods that were reportedly comming to life in more ways than one...

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 PM   #52
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel gasped and leaned onto the wall to steady herself, as her visions suddenly came back, full force, and clearer than ever. There was Eladda, mouth moving soundlessly, as though he was trying to tell her something, but she heard nothing. Suddenly, the image changed to a faerie with dark leathery wings. Then she saw Areanna's palace, and the vision rested there the longest, as though urging Calyniel to go there, quickly. Then she saw the faerie she had seen earlier walking away from Evelyn's body, and towards Calyniel, blood dripping from his red scimitar, a wicked grin on his face. Finally, it showed Eladda in a small, dark passage, his ear pressed to the wall, then flashed to him emerging from it in a storage room. Then, not far from that room, she saw an indistinct figure approach him, and the vision suddenly stopped, as though she were waking from a nightmare... which it was, except all to real. She leaned back, trying to regain her composure, and glanced at Evelyn, relieved to see her alive and well.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 10-26-2004 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:56 PM   #53
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Dulin woke up suddently to the sound of a low humming coming from his llama Orodroch. Dulin looked over at the humming llama who only stood staring at the sky lazily.

"Singing your song tonight are you old mellon."

Dulin turned over and looked up at the bits of sky he could see through the thick canopy of branches sheltering them from the outside world. The sky was clear tongiht. The stars gleamed silver against the balck mass of darkness surrounding it. The moon was hidden by a large maple tree and was only apparent by its gleams on the leaves.
Dulin turned over and attempted to go back to sleep but found it hard. He had traveled for months through Middle Earth without his family. He was running out of food and water and found it difficult to find game to shoot or even a fruit or vegetable palnt that wasen't already owned by someone. He had attmepted to steal some fruit from a garden once...wel it really didn't go the way he had planned. In short he didn't get any food and was nearly killed by flying stones.

Dulin set off on his journey to not only find his people( besides Gypsie elves) and explore Middle Eartha nd all its wonders and maybe even...

"See the world." sighed the tired elf.

When the morning dawned Dulin packed up his things and packed them on the back of Orodroch. Orodroch shifted slightly under the new weight but stood strong as all llamas do. Dulin stroked the llamas neck and grabbed its teather to lead him on the path again.
The two walked down the steep mountain pass till half the day had gone by and Dulin sighed with relief for the lack of squirrels out. Dulin reached up and rubbed the smooth stone around his neck. This stone was connected to a chain of white gold he had made especially for it. He had found the stone on his travels in the Misty Mountains. He didn't quite know what it was but thought it was pretty and decided to keep it. Ever since then he rubbed it whenever he felt nervous or happy.

The two companions reached the foot of the mountain pass and came into Gondor. Dulin was heading towards the nearest city for some supplies with the little money he had left in his small squirrel skin bag.
They reached the city and entered the gates with a few words of pursuasion(sp). Inside the two recieved alot of strange glances for the humans had never really seen and elf and llama too ofton...well leats of all the llama. Dulin reached one of the market places and bought a pouch of water and a few dired fruits and meats and one bag of mixed grains for Orodroch.

As they left the city they noticed how tight the humans closed the gate and Dulin began to wonder why they were so afraid. he shrugged it off and continued towards the east...towards Mordor. He didn't know why but his heart wanted him to reach that dark empty land for a reason he could not explain. He only hoped it was for a good reason and that their supplies could last the journey.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:07 PM   #54
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

(OOC: TB we need you in here!)

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:27 PM   #55
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

(ooc: *emerges from a room with a labcoat and a pot of tea* In what way? How should I start. Have you already left? I'm a little confused... *drinks tea and spits out quickly* Ugh, never making tea with butter again.)
Old 11-09-2004, 11:53 PM   #56
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

(OOC: I believe we just met you. No, we haven't left yet.)

Old 11-10-2004, 12:19 AM   #57
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

ooc: Okay, good. Narinya, I gave Gorneldor, not Zaminzan...

ic:
Gorneldor paced the gigantic hall, which he guessed was once used for parties and banquets, all of its occupants afraid to take their eyes off him. He looked at the painting on the very back of the hall, a portrait of a person with a very powerful look. After staring at the painting, he looked aroung the room, and continued pacing. He began to wonder why it was taking them so long. He muttered something that he probably didn't hear himself.
The faries stayed still where they were, watching him pace.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:09 PM   #58
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

oc: Okay to continue my jounrey and make it tie into he rest of you advanced people things.

ic: Orodroch nibbled at the flower at the side of the road and Dulin had to pull the poor llama away due to the long journey ahead(sp). The plants and animals became less frequent as they neared the dark hills and fields of Mordor. Dulin felt the pull of the forests and mountains calling him back from the dusty dark roads. His people had already suffered from turning away from the light due to their fear of change but now he was emeging into the darkness of evil that still linguered even after years of emptiness...Or so he believed was now empty.
Orodroch plodded along the dirt trail humming unhappily as he had to be pulled away from the juicy flower he had spied. He spat a little at Dulin who made sure he had dodged it. Orodroch was about to form another spit ball when his ears perked up and he turned to look at a clump of old dried bushes in front of some rather small caves. Dulin too looked at them curiously for inside he could hear movement and heavy breathing.
Worried Dulin pulled the llama along faster so they could steer clear from the cave and into open space so they could see what was around them.
Unfortunatly as soon as they came out of the narrow path they came upon a cliff. They could not find a suitable means of descending from the cliff and and the path that wound around it that lead down was way to narrow for Orodroch. The llama pulled back and spat wildly as the movement behind them showed itself and it wasn't what Dulin wanted at the moment.
A large orc stared at them hungrily licking his chapped bloody lips and clenching his tattered sword. Dulin flung his bow from his side and got ready for the shot.

Ooc : I will finish later.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:28 PM   #59
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I'm back.

ic: Dulin aimed at the orc but before he could shoot he felt a sharp pain in his back and loked around to find another orc who had shot an arrow into his back. Dulin tied again to shoot but the orc behind him came forward and waved his sword threateningly. But before the other orc could attack Orodroch charged at the orc with the bow and knocked him down with one kick. The orc staggered backwards then creid out as he fell backwards down the cliff and they could hear his scream as he plummeged down the cliff.
As the other orc was stunned at the sight of his fallen friend Dulin swung his bow out once more and shot two arrows into the orcs head and grinned as it fell dead.
Dulin then cried out as he pulled the arrow from his back. He wrapped a cloth around himself quickoly to make sure the blood did not flow to freely and sat down next to the dead orc and began to strip its clothing off and remove its limbs for meat.
(Yes he will be eating the orc.)
After a fire was set up Dulin cooked the meat over it then took a bite. It wasn't the best taste in the world but it was still enough to give him energy. He gave Orodroch some dried grass and a little bit of fruit for his help in the battle.
"Thanks old friend." he cooed to the llama as he stroked its neck affectionatly.
They started off again on the trail.

ooc: I will join up again I have to go now. Cheers.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:48 AM   #60
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Kirsinari," Calyniel said, "I must go now. See you again soon... I hope." That last was said in a whisper.

She then left, riding her horse to the town where she usually left it while spying. She returned to the city, and went back to her "home". There, she started to change into a dress, then changed her mind, put on a fresh set of riding clothes, and pulled the dress over it... no one would know the difference. Then she sat down to make her plans. If the vision was right, there was somewhere she could crawl into to listen to... something. But how would she find it? And would it be more closely guarded since Eladda's capture? Probably, but she still needed to get there. Well, if the entrance/exit was a storage closet, maybe there was another she could find... but she didn't know the palace that well. How she wished that the vision had been clearer!

Last edited by ethuiliel : 11-11-2004 at 01:01 AM.