Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2003, 03:20 AM   #41
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

OOC: Thank you tea announcer hobbit! Yeah like who could forget me? Also, ["" Means I quoted out of a book. A manga called Demon Diaries. Very good! Compliments to Kara.]
ANyway

IC: Eclipse sat the Palace of the Demon Lord Reanef, watching the knight girl swing her sword around.<What a raccon> he thought, his necklace glowing slightly in the pale morning light. He slowly rose and went to see if Reanef had gotten back from the temple of Rasead. He saw a glowing sign appear, and watched it intently. Suddenly two boys appeared. One 15 and the other about 13. ""Master Ranef, exactly WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT THING. THIS IS NOT A ZOO, WE DO NOT NEED A RACCON AND A MONKEY!!!""
Ranef:<Erutis, a raccon???>

*Much later Ranef goes on journey, Eclipse leaves for Imladrias, all is well.[well, except for the crusader[dragon type thing, not evil] that bumped into him. I'll leave it for your imagination.*

Eclipse walked down the road, sometimes looking at the sky and other times looking at the ground. He bumped into a girl running away in terror. "Miss, what is going on?"
"Dragon...attacked...village..." She then fainted and fell into Eclipse's arms. He carried her up the road. If passing a village, he shouted that a dragon had attacked a nearby town, and left the townspeople in panic. <Hmph!> He thought with amusement. <Interesting scene.> He walked on until he reached Imladrias.

OOC2: I hope that this is okay. I'm sorry if you didn't want this to happen Akami. [and BTW, have u been reading "I am Morgan Le Fay"or something, 'cause that's where I first heard about that name....?]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:40 PM   #42
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
In Buckland

Daisy raised her eyebrows. The Tookish side of her started stirring up and she felt a bit mischevious. "Where's Daisy going?" she asked.

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 07:21 PM   #43
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Aiya sheathed her two long knives, glad that no one had tampered with them. 'What am I to do now?' she thought. She was still a bit weak, though she didn't want to admit it herself. "Where can I get something to eat?" she asked the elf girl. "The dining hall, i will show you the way." she said. They walked through the city, Aiya felt uncomfortable, all th others were staring at her. She looked herself up and down. She was wearing black pants and a long black leather cloak. Her two weapons, were openenly strapped to her sides. All the other elves wore light green, orange or violet tunics. She rolled her eyes, she never felt much like an elf, though she was half-elven and she looked like one. They soon arrived at a small table, laden with bread, meat and fruit.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 08:20 PM   #44
Legoles

<This is a waste of time!> Eclipse thought sullenly. "Well, there's Imladrias." He said to himself. He turned down the path, and carried her through the busy streets, right into the house of Elrond. "Master Elrond, I have an injured and unconcious woman in my arms. Where can I put her so that she will be healed and brought back to conciousness. I have some questions to ask her." Elrond led him to the houses of the healing, where she was laid on a bed and he left here there. He knew that he was being stared at because of his strange clothing.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-12-2003, 06:59 PM   #45
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Hello? Hobbit? Are you alive? Quit staring at me so blankly! is this Daisy Brandybuck dead or something? Am i too late? I need to find her! Snap out of it!" i screamed frantically shaking the small hobbit, doing so lightly so as not to hurt the poor thing. After i had spoken it had gone ghostly white.

ooc: Where is whoever is playing Daisy? sorry can't remember exact name.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 08:27 PM   #46
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

adrian baggins is daisy i think, or maybe it was little cat, no ait, it was nariel! yes nariel! and um someone needs to find me, i have beenwondering around rivendell for a while. someone get hungry and meet me in the dining hall!

Old 11-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #47
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: uh Took, i don't think anyone is in Rivendell.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 11-13-2003, 10:13 PM   #48
Nariel
Elven Warrior

geez.. I posted like 5 posts ago... don't you guys read the posts?

bic:

"Okay, okay, stop it already," said Daisy. "I can see you're not the type to fool around with. I'm Daisy Brandybuck. Who are you?"

Funny Error Messages...

It came with my PC;
Mistakes I cannot sea.
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Old 11-13-2003, 10:35 PM   #49
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Ooo, I wanna join. Are there any spots left? (Can't read back, computer being dumb)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 12:43 AM   #50
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Gulio your already on here! your ice i have ur bio from before so just start your a dwarf named Elwryan you have ice, tell u more later sorry gtg.
Sorry, Nariel didn't notice, i swear it wasn't there before!

ic: "NO! i am not one to fool around with, i am a very serious uh elf yes.....elf," I darted my eyes, "You are Daisy! Good good, let's go, where's this home of yours, we shall get your stuff and be off, no more than five minutes! You are needed! And so am i and others i have yet to find! we must go! quickly now, young hobbit, i shall not hurt you, but you and your kin and everyone you know is in jeporedy if you do not come!" I stated firmly, "by the way my name is Malrash."

ooc: goes to write everything else down.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 11-14-2003 at 12:46 AM.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:05 PM   #51
Nariel
Elven Warrior

"Alright," said Daisy. "You seem a little stiff to me, but I don't want to find out how bad you are. My hole is just around the corner. I don't need much, but I do expect and explanation as soon as we get going." Daisy went to get some travelling things and returned in a few minutes. She brought her pony, Mischief, and mounted. "What is going on?" she asked as they started riding off.

Funny Error Messages...

It came with my PC;
Mistakes I cannot sea.
-Janet Minor

Old 11-14-2003, 04:36 PM   #52
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Oh, right. *Sheepish grin* Well then, Off we go!

Elwryan wandered the forest around the city of Imladris. She wasn't sure if she'd be welcome, seeing as she was a Dwarf. Elves and Dwarves didn't get along well, for some strange reason.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 06:49 PM   #53
elixir
Elven Warrior

Shayla started her journey at the sunrise. Away, away from home she went. Many times she turned around and started walking back home but after some hundred steps she stopped and continued her journey east, into the sun, away from her village. She tried not to think about what had happened but it was hard to ignore those terrible pictures her imagination had drawn. Furthermore, she was quite sure that reality had been even worse. Shayla didn't know what she had to do. She knew it was important, crucial to everyone. And she knew that she would never see her family nor friends again.
She knew where she was going though. It wouldn't be the final destination of her journey, but a place she could rest, a place of goodness and light, the place from where most quests against the dark forces had started. Shayla had never been to Imladris, but she had heard of it. She didn't know where exactly it was but she knew she would find the way. And she did.
Shayla was tired and angry and sad. It had been raining all morning, all afternoon, all evening and all night too. Now it had stopped and the sun came out just as she entered the magnificent valley of Rivendell.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 09:04 PM   #54
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

here you all are! now, everyone find me! haha.

Old 11-15-2003, 12:16 AM   #55
Legoles

"Man I'm hungry. Wonder what they have. <Mmm... mutton> "Very strange creature that is! Ill go talk to it." He walked over to the hobbit and asked "Hello, who are you?"

Pip!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-15-2003, 01:44 AM   #56
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

hahahahaha!!! I think my half-elven warrior might be a bit offended what with you calling her a hobbit! though they are a very honorable race! I know I am usually a hobbit, and i still am. this charactar will probably end up turning into a hobbit. anywho,

ic: Aiya whipped her head around, "I am Aiya." she said, "Who are you?" she asked the elf.

Old 11-15-2003, 02:07 PM   #57
elixir
Elven Warrior

The sight was so beautiful and amazing that for a moment Shayla forgot all her troubles. She looked at the waterfalls reflecting the first sun-rays, the water glittering as gold and diamons, birds welcoming the new morning with their melodious songs, rainbow-coloured butterflies flying by or sitting on the bloodred flowers in the greenest grass. This was the place of beauty and peace. Shayla felt her anger and sadness fading away and her mind and soul filling with peace. She took a deep breath and with a surprise discovered that she wasn't tired anymore. She felt fresh and happy and ready for everything that may come.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:23 AM   #58
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Irin left Aiya's side and walked round to the other side of the table to stand by a dreamy-looking Elf, who had her chin propped on her left hand as her violet eyes stared out into space; she waved a hand in front of the Elf's pale face, receiving no response.

"Órëmîr," she called softly. " Órëmîr!" she took a handful of the girl's silver, dead straight hair and yanked at it; the girl started and blinked; "What?" she said abstractly. Irin laughed. "You are eight hundred and twenty-six years old, Órëmîr," Irin reminded her. "Try to continue aging in the real world."

Órëmîr frowned as if in deep concentration. Then she shook her head. "Whatever, look:" she broke off and looked around her. "Where is the Hall of Hearth… thing…how – do I get there from here?" she blinked dazedly.

Irin raised an eyebrow. "Four decades since you left Mirkwood to live here and still you walk into walls and do not know that the Hall of Fire is just down the hall."

Órëmîr blinked again, her eyes beginning to glaze over. "Mmm…" she muttered. Then she shook her head; "Is…that all you woke me up to say?" she asked irritably.

"No," Irin assured her. "We have company at Imladris." She nodded towards Aiya.

"We always have company at Imladris," Órëmîr stated.

"New company; that is Aiya."

"O…" Órëmîr glanced across the table and gave Aiya and the man standing by her a weak smile. "Hello," she murmured to them. She stood up, her silver-grey gown falling loosely about her ankles. "I'm going to the Hall of Fire," she informed Irin, and with a final glance at Aiya and the other man she left.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:38 AM   #59
Legoles

Sorry Pip.... I thought you were a hobbit again... *Hits self on head*

"I'm Eclipse." He said extending his hand. When she didn't take it he let his hand fall down to his side, then said, "Aiya, why are you here?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-16-2003, 03:03 AM   #60
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Órëmîr sat down in a large armchair by the heart in the Hall of Fire, pulling out a pink diamond from the inner pockets of her gown and gazing sleepily into it.

"Hello…?" said a voice from behind her. She jumped and shoved the pink gem back in her pocket and turned around. "Hello…" she replied uncertainly.

btw, that could be anyone, pplz

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,