Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-13-2003, 12:56 AM   #41
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Illali and I got up, walking over to Alina. I nodded to her, asking questions. We had not seen each other since we left the montain.*

"Alina, hello. How have you been? Is that your companion?

*There was something that drew me to Lenda, the same something that had made Starletta and I fast friends. I wondered if Starletta felt the same way. I introduced myself.* "Hello, Lenda, I'm Fredia of the fire, child of Helms deep. Nice to meet you."
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 12:32 PM   #42
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
'I have been well, and you? Yes, this is my companion.'

"Hello. It's nice to meet you, too. And I'm from Rohan." I turned to the other girl. "You look familiar. What's your name?"

Aralle sensed that there was something very special about Lenda, similar to what she sensed in Starletta and Frieda. However, the griffin didn't try to find out more about them; to read their emotions as she had the Gnome's.

To "question" anyone this way was to invite questions by them in return. With the Gnome, this had been an acceptable risk, but not with humans she had only met recently.

Anyway, it was dangerous for Aralle to even meet someone's gaze and hold it, for this always gave away the fact that she was not what she seemed.

Aralle was much older than she looked, but not as old as one might imagine, for a fleeting moment, after looking into her eyes.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #43
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I looked around nervously. I was going so nervous that everybody was noticing now. I hit my self across the Head several times and then legged it into the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 06:46 PM   #44
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
'It is good you have come. Starletta has heard the wind say that there is to be a gathering of the four.'

"Aye, I am Starletta of the Rain, I fought in the battle for Helm's Deep. I train, groom, and ride horses for Rohan. That is where you may have seen me."

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 08:11 PM   #45
Fred Baggins

*I giggled and jumped up and down, acting like the child I was.* I SAW the Battle of Helms Deep!!! Then Starletta raised meh!

*I looked over to Frieda, and jumped around her feet. When she was ever this happy, I was to! Then I turned back to the others.* 'Actually, if you refear to THE gathering, with the Heart Broken, then it's all Five of us, but of course the lioness doesn't count, being HER companion.'
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-13-2003, 08:20 PM   #46
Lubyla

'True, that is why I was not counting her.'

"Yes, I did raise her. Twas a trying time trying to be a Mother like thing, and train the horses, though you really were a great help."

Old 01-13-2003, 08:24 PM   #47
Fred Baggins

"Well, I don't think I was THAT bad, just when I got really bored. Most of the time I wasn't helping with the horses, I was teaching myself about the Fire."

'We where supposed to keep that as secret as possible remember!?'

"O, opps."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-14-2003, 03:58 AM   #48
zavron

ooc: Hey! You two! If you've now finished gabbing! You may want to follow me! It is important!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-14-2003, 10:23 AM   #49
Silverstripe

ooc: LOL! Well, Aralle will follow you, anyway. Someone might want to keep an eye on Sméagol and Goldiegollum too...

ooc2: What is all this about the battle of Helm's Deep?! Remember, if this is before Sméagol "weirdened," then we are hundreds of years before that occurred. Although it does make some sense for the time travelers to be talking about that.

ic: The Gnome darted off. Without even thinking about it, Aralle leapt up and ran after him. She could sense something very special about this Gnome, and knew she should follow him now.

I ignored the completely incomprehensible statements about the 'Battle of Helm's Deep,'whatever that meant. "So, you're a horse trainer, Starletta? Yes, that's probably where I saw you though I don't remember seeing Frieda there."

'The Heart Broken IS coming, then?'
Old 01-14-2003, 12:14 PM   #50
zavron

I soon got lost and could not find a way out. I stopped and heard someone following me. I spun around looking for a suitable tree root. I saw on and dashed towards it jumping straight at the gap in the roots. I squeezed through it and started burowing down. I reached a dark tunnel. This was an old, well made tunnel. I glistened. A light came from deep down the Tunnel. I dashed down the tunnel. I got to a certain point and jumped onto a Deep tree root and clung to it. I started to burrow another tunnel towards the surface. I reached the top and dusted myself off. I turned and bumped straight into the person I was trying to escape from. The griffin.
''What're you doing?'' She asked folding her arms and looking down.
The shock, and the fact that I bumped into her, had knocked me off my feet with a bump. I crawled backwards trying to getaway. I re-aranged my scarf nervously. I continued to scramble away backwards until I was stopped by a Tree Root. I was cornered.
''Errm...Ha...ha...erm...doing...doing nothing! That's what I'm doing! Absolutely nothing!'' I again re-aranged my scarf. Beads of sweat were breaking out on my Forehead.
''Why did you run away?'' She asked sternly.
''Running...Running away! Is...that what you think I was doing! No, no, no ,no, no! I was just...just....just stretching my legs! Yes! That's it! I was just stretching my legs! Ya' know....going for a j..j..j..jog!'' I re-arranged my scarf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-14-2003, 01:42 PM   #51
Silverstripe

Aralle laughed again.

"Surely you don't think you can fool me with that? You know what I am."
But you do not know WHY I am. Very few beings in Middle Earth do.

Her expression turned more serious, and a hint of sadness crept into her voice.

"You're afraid of me, aren't you? Though I am not sure why. Your race and mine have ever been friends..."

Aralle saw a shadow on the ground, a shadow that did not belong to either her or the Gnome. She turned swiftly and saw to her horror that another member of the group had followed them.

ooc: In case you're wondering, the person I have in mind is Goldiegollum (or possibly Sméagol, though that would be quite weird), but Starletta and Frieda are welcome to come, too.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:12 PM   #52
goldiegollum
Enting

On being found out, goldiegollum turned to run away, but bumped into something, tried again, bumbed into it again, and becaue quite frustrated as she couldn't see what she was bumping into. (she was bumping into smeagol of corse, who in the midst of all the talking had recovered his ring and was following to see what trouble he could possibly make for these rather confusing people)

GG: I'm sorry, i was just so curious, and i have really no clue about anything that's going on, and well..PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!!!!!! I'm a helpless creature who likes to climb trees and i seem to have lost my mind as well, as i appear to be running into air.

Aralle: You do seem rater pitiful... I certinly won't kill you...and by the way, you have not lost your mind, but simply are bolcked by your invisible friend, that golluming person.

Smeagol begins to wonder if this person can see him, or if she simply has very good smell, is very intelligent, or...anyways, he was very disturbed at being found out, and tried to slip away from this strange situation, but as soon as he turned around, something grabbed hold of him (it was Aralle). He twisted around, bit it, sliped away up a tree.

GG: hey he's visible, again, he's going up a tree!

Aralle: Yes, i grabbed his ring when he bit me, *wonders if it was worth it as creature had extremeley dirty sharp teeth* I suppose i'll have to go get him, he's heard too much...

GG (hoping to redeem herself): Let me do it! *scrambles up tree*

Smeagol, who fancied himself a tree climber, was surprised at the agility of GG.
GG, who fancied herself a tree climber, was surprised at the agility of Smeagol.

Gnome looks more worried than ever...two sneeking spying lunaticks in a tree, one of whom turns invisible at will...who knows what else be had heard, sneeking around, (of corse, Smeagol had heard nothing about Gnome until the recent encounter, but but being invisible does rouse suspicion) Then, taking advantage of the curent confusion, the Gnome tries to run away again but is stopped by Aralle.

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
goldiegollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 03:23 PM   #53
Silverstripe

"Don't leave yet, please," said Aralle. She watched as Goldiegollum attempted to retrieve Smeagol from the top of the tree. She looked at the ring in her hand, then threw it down in horror and jumped back, as if the ring had become a venomous snake. Of course, that might not have been the best of ideas, because it frightened the poor Gnome even more. Smeagol saw that Aralle no longer had the ring, and tried to go after it.
Old 01-14-2003, 04:34 PM   #54
zavron

I ran back to the area where the fire was and ran towards the key-hole. That was it! I didn't care if they found it! As long as they could not get it....that was enough! I produced a large key from a chain around my neck and crammed it into a Keyhole which had now apeared in the ground. A vast door swung up and I jumped inside. I walked over to the book picked it up and crammed inside a crack in the wall. I went round trying to hide as many things as I could.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-15-2003, 12:50 AM   #55
Fred Baggins

* I Hissed into Starletta's ear* "Good going, mentioning Helm's Deep. That could get me into MAJOR trouble! Remember, this is YEAR"S before Helm's Deep!" *Out loud to Lenda I said* "Actually Starletta and I have been separated for long years, when neither of us remembered who the other was."

'You doubted? You doubted that Aies...Er...The Broken Heart would come? What little faith you have Earth Sister. Or do you still not fully belive. I know that SHE doesn't.' *With she, the Tiger motioned to Illali. The Tiger was the only one that had ture faith in the Heart broken, and she knew that. Not even the lioness fully belived.*

*As the gnome came back I stared at him as he opened a door, of some sort. But wrapped up in troubles of my own I shrugged it off. The creature Smeagol was near-by, but not very close to camp. I could since the "Gollum" in him, a thing I picked up from Liat, who often had to be aware of the "Gollum" in Fran.*

ooc: Yes, sorry Starletta's not used to Time traveling.*Glares at Star* Nor is Star used to the thought of having Time traveled with me.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 01-15-2003 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-15-2003, 03:45 PM   #56
goldiegollum
Enting

GG: drn, just when i catch up to him, he darts around , steps on my face, climbs down my back (gets dirt all over me, even more dirt than i already have) and jumps out the tree.*sighs, and pulls a dragonfly shaped clip out of her hair, squeaking it in her ear. This always made her feel better. THen she proeeds to climb down the tree, dejectedly* sorry i couldn't get him *shuffles feet*

Aralle: i'm afraid that was partly my fault, i dropped that *shudders* ring of his, which imediatley made him dart around. Unfortunatley, he got to it before i could realize my mistake, and slipped away, invisable again.

GG: drn.

Aralle: well, we must find him, that thing is far too dangerous for that sneaky creature to be carrying around.

GG: where's the Gnome?

Aralle: i think i frightened him a bit past his limits; he took off back towards the camp

occ: i'm a bit confused about the actual number of people playing, who they are, etc...would someone mind laying it out for me?

But WHY...

Old 01-15-2003, 05:12 PM   #57
zavron

I managed to hide all the secrets I could. I went to a cupboard where an Orb lay. I whispered into it and it glowed. I immediately felt releaved. I hid the Orb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-17-2003, 03:38 PM   #58
goldiegollum
Enting

GG: so... what should we do now?

Aralle: I'm going back to the camp

GG (edging in other direction): OK, i'll just go...

Aralle (grabbing GG by arm and dragging her): You're comming too.

GG: Oh..er...Right. *grumble gerumble grumble*...drn *grumble grumble grumble*

Aralle: Quit grumbling, you're annoying enough as it is

GG:drn.

GG (thinks to self) : i hate it when i get myself into things...this girl is a bit harsh...needs to climb a tree i guess *ding!(light bulb appears above head)* i've got a great idea!

GG: Aralle, didn't you say we needed to keep track of that golluming guy?

Aralle (disturbed from thoughts of her own) : What?

GG: you said before, we needed to find him... i was wondering... i mean, we both climb trees, and we're both little, and maybe i could find him, and he wouldn't be so scared of me?

Aralle considered. She had been worried about Gollum, and intended to look for him after...but maybe this could save her the time. Then again, she could sense the carfree youthfulness of GG, with the tint of irresponsibility that comes with it. Could she be trusted? But she could also tell that GG was honest, and well meaning (however strange she seemed) Anyways, the worst that could happen would be that GG would fail, and she would have to find Gollum herself as she had initially planned.
Aralle: Well... OK.

GG: *YAAAY!*

Aralle: But first tell me your name, so that i can ask of your whereabouts...

GG: Goldiegollum (otherwise known as frances) the holder of the squeaky.

Aralle: the Squeaky?

GG pulls dragonfly hairclip from her hair, clamps and unclamps it rapidly with her fingers. An adictivly inticing squeaking sound is produced. *squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*

GG: the squeaky *holds to her ear, an insane smile passing across her face* eeeee, ooooo,...

Aralle (beginning to doubt her decision): ...right.

GG (putting clip back in her hair): BYE! *scampers-dances-leaps away, singing loudly*

Aralle continues on her way to the camp, shaking her head.

GG went off in search of her friends and a very dirty slimey hobbit-looking thing. He needed a name. She decides to call him Gollum, after the sound he so often makes.

occ: i'm still a little confuzzled about characters and such, could someone please tell me????

But WHY...

Last edited by goldiegollum : 01-17-2003 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #59
zavron

Gabby the Gnome, Aralle the Griffin, Lubyla, Starletta and her tiger, GoldieGollum and smeagol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-17-2003, 06:41 PM   #60
Lubyla

ooc: Zavron, its a panther.