Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2002, 06:13 PM   #41
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
And MINE. Nuh uh!

*Sam stands up after pushing the women off her back and the board game and speaks up timidly*
Sam: Ummmm we COULD do without the swiming suits and go swimming still. *Sam grins evilly and everyone stares at Sam in shock that this quiet and meek girl would suggest such a thing as skinny dipping*
Sam:You guys. I was KIDDING
Frodo#2: D***
*Sam goes over to her Frodo and hugs him. He kisses her*
FF:Oh isn't that sweet?
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 02-24-2002, 09:16 PM   #42
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Ah...you make up what's behind the door! That's the whole point - make up as we go along
Old 02-24-2002, 10:43 PM   #43
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Eek . . . come on, some one, write what's behind the bathroom door! If you don't hurry, I'LL do it, and then you'll be sorry!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 02-27-2002, 06:35 PM   #44
Celebwen
Hobbit

Location: somewhere, over the rainbow, preferribly in Middle-Earth......
0_o

[Slowly revives and sits up] Where's my CHEESE WHIZ!? And why is it so dark...? [tries to make her way to the other Ents and ends up covered in cheese] WAIT UP FOR CHEESEWEN.....er.......CELEBWEN!!!!!! ^_^
...'I chose thumbs because they are very important. If I hadn't my thumbs I don't suppose I could ride my horse or write letters or pinch my litttle brothers, so I thought perhaps I should make a list of everything I couldn't do without my thumbs, for if a heathen came across the sea threatening to cut off my thumbs I might read my list and maybe he would change his mind. Then again, the likelyness of my being threatened by a heathen and whether a list would change his mind is very slim, so I'll save myself some time and not write a list!'
Old 03-02-2002, 08:33 PM   #45
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Arwen Undomiel

JerseyDevil opens the bathroom door to find...
(Don don don...)

JD: A book!
Galad88:What is it?
Starr: It's a book, you dork, he just said that!
Galad88: No, I meant what's it called?
JD: It's.....

Now, I've got you started, ya'll make up what it is!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-02-2002, 09:43 PM   #46
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

IT IS A BOOK ENTITLED "HOW TO CONSTRUCT A RUDIMENTARY LATHE IN 6 EASY STEPS"

edit~oops..I guess that was Jersey Devil's job. Forget it.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.

Last edited by CardenIAntauraNauco : 03-02-2002 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2002, 07:19 PM   #47
galadriel88

Arwen Undomiel

Not necessarily. We're all making it up as we go along, and whoever gets there first gets to tell what happens next. So unless JD has something even better in mind or is totally offended, your title is valid, Carden.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-08-2002, 12:52 AM   #48
galadriel88

Arwen Undomiel

Sooooo, is anyone gonna do anything?

Old 03-08-2002, 04:13 PM   #49
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Doubtfully
Old 03-08-2002, 07:40 PM   #50
Nibs
Head Hollara

[Nibs, Tessaract, Wayfarer and Bropous grow weary of the game]
Bropous: What's that hullabaloo upstairs?
Nibs: [contemplating his next move] Roll... don't roll... roll... don't roll.
Tessaract: Can you go already? This game takes long enough.
Nibs: You know, I really think this game is made to determine who will give up first. I mean, really... how many of these games have you started and quit from because either:
A: It took too long,
2: You needed to shave since the time you started,
OR
µ: You needed to change clothes?
Of course, they all go back to A, and I'll end by saying this game takes too long.
Bropous: I concur.
Tessaract: Me too. But what should we do now?
Wayfarer: Gargle.
[The others eye Wayfarer waringly]
Nibs: Riiiight... oh! Oh! Let's do Middle-Earth twenty-one! I'll think of a character and tell you man, elf or dwarf and you get to ask twenty-one questions... but if you don't get it, then... I get to have you guys do something silly. Okay... elf. Go.
Bropous: Is it Gil-Galad?
Nibs: Maybe.
Bropous: Okay, my turn... dwarf.
Nibs: I hate you.

Some time later...

Bropous: Okay, guys, that's twenty-one questions! The answer was Mim. Now you have to do something silly... let's see, why don't you re-enact the scene where Turin slays Glaurung and Nienel comes after. Wayfarer, you'll be Glaurung, Tessaract will be Turin and Nibs...
Nibs: Did I mention I hate you?
Bropous: You have the opportunity to be Nienel.
Nibs: Remind me to kill you later.
Bropous: I can die content after watching you play as Nienel.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.

Last edited by Nibs : 03-08-2002 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-10-2002, 05:07 PM   #51
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

(Rogue Elf creeps away from the group upstairs and wanders over to a door with faint light from inside. She grabs the handle and throws it open...)

Rogue Elf: [gasps!] FrodoFriend! And the three Frodos! And our bathing suits!
Frodo #1: We must get her!
Frodo #3: Don't let her leave!
Frodo #2: Gag her with a sock!
Rogue Elf: [nods approvingly] Wow, FrodoFriend, great job converting them into masterful kidnappers.
FrodoFriend: [grins] I know!

(The three Frodos tackle Rogue Elf and they fall into the hallway. The fighting ensues and the group topples down the stairs, and crash straight into Nibs, Bropous, Tesseract, and Wayfarer at the bottom.)

FrodoFriend: Eek! No, you foolish Frodos! Kidnapping is meant to be SECRET!!!

(Everyone turns to look at FrodoFriend...)
Old 03-10-2002, 05:51 PM   #52
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

FF: Um . . . er . . . that is to say . . . Kidnapping some one for a surprise birthday party is meant to be SECRET!!

Everyone looks excited at the mention of a surprise party.

All: Oooh!
FF: *to herself* Phew! That was close! *out loud* Anyway, yes! I had planned a surprise party, but now my secret is out! As a gift to all the illustrious Entmooters here, I have revamped their bathing suits in the latest fashion!
All: OOOOHH!

FF gives everyone their *new* bathing suits . . .

Bropous: Pink and frilly! Yes, I love it! Oops, I mean . . . *looks around guiltily*
Wayfarer: Why does mine say "Property of a deranged, exiled half-Elf on it?"
Nibs: Why does mine say "Hands off, he's reserved!"
Tesseract: Um, is it supposed to come in two parts?

Mild chaos ensues as everyone tries to figure out how to put on their *new* bathing suits and wonders at the strange new features. Meanwhile, FF stands in the shadows, three Frodos at her side, smiling an evil smile.

FF: Mwa ha ha. My MASTERFUL PLAN draws to its climax!

RE: *watching FF* This bodes ill . . . something must be done!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

Old 03-10-2002, 06:29 PM   #53
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel: This is fishy... *seeing a plastic fish that is attached on her "new" bathingsuit*

Rogue Elf nudges Laurelyn

Rogue Elf: I don't trust this one bit....

Laurelyn: Neither do I, yellow is definately not my colour...

Rogue Elf: NO! That's not what I meant! Look at FrodoFriend!

FrodoFriend stands overlooking the chaos with a broad smile on her face. The Frodo's stand behind her whispering amongst then and grinning evilly.

Laurelyn and Rogue Elf exchange looks.

Laurelyn: Uh-uh

FrodoFriend: Alright everybody, we can go swimming now in our new bathingsuits! Isn't that great?!
Old 03-11-2002, 12:54 PM   #54
Nibs
Head Hollara

"Mild chaos ensues". That makes me absolutely giddy, FrodoFriend. Why does every one have to crash into us?

I'll finish the re-enactment soon. Then swimming? Is that where this is headed? "Hands off, he's reserved!" Makes me even giddier.

Old 03-11-2002, 07:55 PM   #55
Celebwen
Hobbit

Location: somewhere, over the rainbow, preferribly in Middle-Earth......
*forgets her cheese whiz and examines her new swimsuit, which now has 'Got Elf?' printed on it. She shrugs and runs into a bathroom to change.* I AIN'T GOT ELF, BUT WHATEVER!!!!!!
...'I chose thumbs because they are very important. If I hadn't my thumbs I don't suppose I could ride my horse or write letters or pinch my litttle brothers, so I thought perhaps I should make a list of everything I couldn't do without my thumbs, for if a heathen came across the sea threatening to cut off my thumbs I might read my list and maybe he would change his mind. Then again, the likelyness of my being threatened by a heathen and whether a list would change his mind is very slim, so I'll save myself some time and not write a list!'
Old 03-13-2002, 04:10 AM   #56
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Stands quietly in the corner, watching what is going on and listening to everyone talk. Is glad that she does not swim and therefore does not have to wear a 'new' bathing suit...*

*Laughs quitely at the mild chaos and sidles closer to FF so she can hear about her secret plan, and decide whether to be for or against it*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 03-13-2002, 03:50 PM   #57
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

FF: Hey! It's a MASTERFUL plan! And you'll just have to wait and find out with everyone else what it is! Anyway, have fun swimming, I'm going on vacation!!

FF disappears, wondering what will have happened when she comes back in five days. Oh, and all three Frodos accompany her.

Old 03-13-2002, 05:50 PM   #58
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

(Rogue Elf glances around and sniffs sadly.)

Rogue Elf: Anybody want lembas?
Old 03-13-2002, 05:57 PM   #59
Nibs
Head Hollara

What now?

Let's limbo... no.

Let's spin the... no way.

Let's tip cows... on second thought...

Let's do some calculus... and get an aneurysm.

Let's do a "chubby bunny" contest. See who can stuff the most lembas in their mouth and recite their favorite LotR poem... alas, that's the best of the group.

Old 03-13-2002, 06:36 PM   #60
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Rogue Elf: I have a better idea! [sprays Celebwen's Cheese Whiz all over Nibs' face] Now you have to wash off that spunky paint! [laughs hysterically and runs away before she can get caught]
Closed Thread