Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 03:04 PM   #41
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"Now, to deal with you," I said, truning to Sam and grinning wider. "Shall you join us, or will we have to do this using force, Gollum, come up here with me, stand here!" I commanded, motioning him foreward. "Yes master," he replied, moving foreward. "Good, now Sam, be a good little Hobbit and follow your Mr. Frodo, that's it, good Sam," I said as sam moved foreward, hipnotised by my words. "No, you're not my Mr. Frodo, you're just evil, and I'll never be on your side!" he said, snapping out of the trance my words had made on him. "Sam, think about Rose, you don't want anything to happen to her now do you," I said, an evil glint in my eyes. "You, you wouldn't!" Sam said, stagering backwards. "Oh wouldn't I Sam, with the Ring I can control the world. Yes Sam, all of Middle Earth, and yes Sam, I can and I would harm Rosie, with you watching...."
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 06-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #42
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin sat by a window in Minas Tirith. Like Gandalf, he had been thinking about Frodo. "I wonder where he is?" he thought, "and how he is dealing with the Ring." He sighed and soon began thinking about Merry. Pippin missed him terribly.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 06-17-2003, 07:00 PM   #43
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

What's been happening?! Did Frodo turn evil?! I missed so much in one day!

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Old 06-17-2003, 07:08 PM   #44
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Frodo, Sam, and Gollum just met Shelob and Frodo declared himself the new master of the Ring and now Shelob is in his command. And he wants Sam to join him and if he doesn't he'll hurt Rosie. Meanwhile, Sauron and Sarumaun don't believe Frodo can weild the Ring and they think they can get him and reclaim the Ring. Gandalf doesn't believe Frodo will be able to either but he's worried and so is Pippin. Thats about all we got to. You should just read the thread

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 06-17-2003, 07:16 PM   #45
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: Where is merry? Éowen?

Old 06-17-2003, 07:17 PM   #46
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

We haven't got to them yet. You can post about them

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 06-17-2003, 07:48 PM   #47
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Quote:
Originally posted by Silme*Christian
What's been happening?! Did Frodo turn evil?! I missed so much in one day!
Me too! I'm probably not going to be able to post again for a while, the computer needs fixing, and my mom is taking it until Friday. Then it will be upgraded, but still it's a real pain.

Ic: Jessira felt something strange in the morning air. Someone was despairing and in great pain, in the direction of Mordor. She ran to find Gandalf.

"Do you think that it is Frodo?" she asked worriedly, after telling Gandalf what she sensed.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Old 06-17-2003, 09:45 PM   #48
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Arwen Undomiel

ooc: merry's here! I've been keeping up with the thread, I just didn't know where I should start, or waht to really say. (And at the moment, Merry is with Aragorn right?)

ic: I looked around the feild. Nothing was in sight, save the people who where riding with us. I was still tired (and hungry), and felt on the verge of sleep.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:07 PM   #49
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Is anyone Legolas yet? Where are Legolas and Gimli right now?

ic: Gimli laid down to rest. It had been a long, hard ride today. He cursed under his breath from the stiffness of riding a horse. The only good part was that he got to ride with his best friend, Legolas. Gimli chuckled at what his father, Gloin, would think when he found out that Gimli's best friend was prince of the Mirkwood elves.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 06-18-2003, 12:55 AM   #50
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc:im not sure where Faramir is now so i will just say he is still out doing the patrol thingy

Faramir couldn't sleep. He a feeling that something terrible was happening to the hobbits...but different things. "I hope Frodo isnt being weighed down too much he cant bear it." he murmmered to himself, "he might take it out on Sam." Though he didn't want to believe it, he had a feeling he was some what right.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 06-18-2003, 09:27 AM   #51
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Just if you wanted to know where everyone was in the book at this point, my ROTK appendix says that if Gollum just led Frodo into Shelobs lair, then Faramir should be retreating from the Causeway Forts, Theoden is camping under Minrimmon, Aragorn is driving the enemy towards Pelargir, and the Ents are defeating the invaders at Rohan. It doesn't say anything about the others. But we don't really have to go along with everything in the book

Gandalf stared at Jessira through a cloud of smoke and sighed
"I will never get any peace between you and Peregrin" he said. "Yes," he continued "As I have already told our young hobbit friend, I have sensed Frodo's pain as well. If you really want to know, I fear he will try and keep the Ring"
"Can he do that?" asked Jessira, once again amazed at the will power of the halflings
"If he can't, then Sauron will take it back"
"And all our hope will be gone at last"
Gandalf nodded slowly, and turned his thoughts once again out to the land of shadow, where somewhere, though he didn't know it yet, Frodo had already done what he feared.

Old 06-18-2003, 10:28 AM   #52
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: I'm my usual Fimbren the elf

Fimbren entered the room. Gandalf was uprised to see the elf lord but smiled anyways.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:46 AM   #53
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Cool!

Old 06-18-2003, 11:04 AM   #54
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

I will just say Éowen is 'hunting' on her fav. horse with her best friends!

Old 06-18-2003, 11:05 AM   #55
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: Actually, just to tell you it's Eowyn, with a Y!
Old 06-18-2003, 11:10 AM   #56
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Habit!

Old 06-18-2003, 01:22 PM   #57
LutraMage
Elven Warrior

Location: Tolkien's England where the tale grew in the telling...
Aragorn's Concern

With the Hosts of the Dead (the Oathbreakers from the Paths of the Dead), Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas bring war to Pelargir and capture the black fleet. But even in this moment of triumph, Aragorn suddenly feels a sense of impending doom. Taking the Palantir of Orthanc he looks into the crystal and, after wrestling the focus of the seeing stone from Sauron he makes use of it to seek out Frodo. When he sees Frodo in company with Shelob, and Sam bound and under guard by Gollum, he guesses the awful truth.

"Gimli, Legolas! Ah, I have news and it is very bad. Frodo has betrayed us all. He has succumbed to the lure of the Ring. Time is now shorter than it has ever been. We must take these ships to Gondor and from there we must ride fast to overtake the new Lord of the Ring before it is too late. Come, we sail!"
"Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so, with Pity."

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

"Very well,' he answered aloud, lowering his sword. 'But still I am afraid. And yet, as you see, I will not touch the creature. For now that I see him, I do pity him."

Last edited by LutraMage : 06-18-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:32 PM   #58
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

So depressing!!! *wimper*

Old 06-18-2003, 05:42 PM   #59
turtlelover
Elven Warrior

ooc: wow I missed alot!!

ic:"whatever is compelling you mr.frodo fight it you can beat it!"
Frodo continues smiling evilyand says"but this is what I want it would be so easy to destroy all resistance!And if you won't join me then poor Rosie will pay the price"thinking i'll just go along with it for now until I can find a way to stop this and contact Gandalf for help I said "Promise you won't hurt Rosie!!" "of course I won't I amnot a liar!" "I will stand beside you!"

"I don't know why it does this! maybe i'm allergic to bras?"-Dee
Old 06-18-2003, 05:57 PM   #60
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: poor sam

ic:Pippin wasn't quite sure what it was but he had suddenly got a feeling that someone was in trouble. "I should go talk to Gandalf," he thought at first but then he decided not to because Pippin was a hobbit and Gandalf was a wizard so he most likely already knew. He tried to think of other things but he couldn't get it out of his mind. With a sigh, Pippin went to look for Gandalf.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Closed Thread