Old 02-16-2003, 04:22 PM   #42
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider Enter Serinial

"Serinial?"

I turned to face Deore, "Yes?

"Ser, a letter from Lorien."

My face clouded as I reached for the letter. I pointedly waited for Deore to leave before breaking the seal. Deore is very kind but he does not know about my life before.

Serinial, the letter read
It has been a long time since we last met. I only hope you will heed this letter and not deny the truth of it. Please come visit me so we can talk. I know you reject your heritage but I wish to ask you to live with me for a time, to know me.
Your Brother, Halirar

I sighed with frustration. I had originally grown up in Lorien. My mother is of Men my father an Elf. I rejected my elven heritage and left it behind. I hated being of two people so I left to explore the lands I had only heard of. But now Halirar asked me to come back.

"Deore?" I called.

He entered. Deore and I are in love and I have been living with his sister for a time in Rohan.

"I have to go away for awhile"

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 11:05 PM   #43
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Funny this rpg which has no plot is moving faster then all the others I am in exept Hytorax.

ic: I stabled my horse and left Swift Paws with a bone which settled him down rather quickly. I follwed my new friend ithilwin to council with the Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn. we sat in a round room which was fashioned around the trunk of a large silver tree. I marveled at the tree and wondered at its age but knew not to ask for trees needed not tell you unless you are brave enough to listen to its lifes tale. I had time later I reminded myself quickly and turned around at the entrance of the Lord and Lady.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:57 PM   #44
Hornblower
Sapling

I will join if i may.

My Character

Name: Elaith Hornblower
Race: Moriquendi (Dark Elf, (Of those that did not go to Valinor))
Height: 6'2"
Weapons: A dagger, Sword, Bow
Armor: Leather Jerkin

My Character Idea:

I come out of Rivendell bring news of the fellowship. Becuase i am Moriquendi the normal elves often discriminate against me viewing me as evil, or unclean. Since my forefather never went to Valinor with the others or lived under Thingol.

ic:

"Why does a Moriquendi ride to Lothlorien." Startled i turned to see a patrol that had caught me on my way in.

"I come with news from Rivendell," I said strongly and unafriad, "Elrond send his greetings. But of haste there is need for I bring great news of Ring."

"How can we trust what this Moriquendi says," said another of the elves. The patrol leader turned to him and made a gesture to indicate that he sould remain silent.

"Yes how can we trust you," said the leader.

"I bring a letter from Elrond," I said brandishing the letter. The patrol leader took the letter and looked at it.

"Come then Moriquendi the Lady of the Wood will want to meet you."

Of the Moriquendi
Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 09:26 AM   #45
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ic: I rode hard to get to Lorien whithin a few days. I arrived and was led to a guest house until my brother could be found.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-20-2003, 08:59 AM   #46
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: you can join hornblower

We entered the hall.The guards did not move,recognising me and let us pass.Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn stood there,with no sign of age upon their faces,as if knowing we were coming."Mae govannan,Ithilwin,Sicirus"the lady Galadriel greeted us"'Tis long since thou last came to the Golden Realm". "'Tis long indeed"I replied,yet not saying the reason of my coming here,for she had already knew"Sicirus has come from Mordor and wishes to speak to thee" I continued
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:16 PM   #47
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider uh oh I ran out of ideas . . .

icc: Halirar enterd the room.

"Serinial, I am glad you came."

I ignored him and asked, "Well?"

He started to speak when another elf entered and whispered something to him.

"I'm sorry my dear sister I must go. Lady Galadriel is meeting with guests and I should relieve my friend of gaurd. We will meet up later"

I nodded but as soon as he left I slipped out . . .

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-20-2003, 08:58 PM   #48
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: You can always sneak into council with us as I tell of the news of war and the ring to Galadriel.

ic: I told Galadriel what was happening and all the preperations happening in Mordor.
"They are preparing to take over all the free lands of the humans in Rohan and Gondor. Alot of the women and children of Gondor in the white City have gone to camps far from the borodr of Mordor. But they are still endagered."
"They want the ring. The one ring which has not been destroyed but lost and rumared to be in the West."
Old 02-20-2003, 09:39 PM   #49
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider thanx sicirus

ic:
I decided to follow Halirar. To my suprise he headed, not to the gaurd post but to a room where a few elves were gathered.

As I walked in I heard, ". . they want the ring. The one ring which has not been destroyed but lost and is rumored to be in the west."

I stepped back quickly, my heart beating. A ring? The one Ring? What could this mean. I quieted my breathing and listened for more.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-22-2003, 12:22 PM   #50
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I stood beside Sicirus,listening her conversation with Galadriel silently.So,it has started.The Dark Lord sensed where the One Ring was.Someone had found it.At length Galadriel spoke: "Whispers come and bring ill news.Sauron is close finding who has the Ring.Yet,he will not attack until he gains full power and until he knows where the Ring is.And then he will wait for it to come to him,for he knows that the Ring seeks to go back to the Dark Land and the hands of its master"
Old 02-22-2003, 12:52 PM   #51
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ic: Galadriel's words made me wonder. Who had the ring? What could they do with it. I had heard tales of the battle long ago in which Isildur took the Ring of Power. I had thought I had come only for my brother but instead had found out something more interesting . .

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-23-2003, 09:32 PM   #52
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: There has only been one news I have heard and it was from the son of Denethor Boromir. He has said to have had a dream and in this dream he heard a voice chanting ;
seek for the Sword that was broken:in Ilmadris it dwells: There shall be counsels taken Stronger than Morgul-spells. There shall be shown a token that doom is near at hand, For Isildure's bane shall waken, And the halfling forth shall stand.
He has gone to Ilmadris to seek the answer to his riddle.
Old 02-25-2003, 08:26 AM   #53
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: just to keep correct in timelines and things,the Fellowship and the facts concidering it took place 550 years after this rp's timeline
Old 02-25-2003, 10:02 PM   #54
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: oops sorry
I can't delet that post because the computar hates me but lets try to ignore it. So the ring would be with Gollum right now.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:12 PM   #56
Aralyn
FloraAzul

am i okay or should I change . . cause my computer LOVES me so i can change it.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-27-2003, 09:33 PM   #58
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I explained to Galadriel about the rings presence.
"It still is missing but cannot be located even by the eye of Sauron." I said standing up.
"For now we must not believe the worst for it is yet to come. For now you must rest and be of joy in the lands of Lorien. For the ring is lost and cannot be found even by the sharpest eyes of the elves. For now we must only hope that Sauron should not find the ring or we shall all be in great peril." Answered Galadreil.
"I am tired. I wish to take leave for rest." I said sitting back down and holding my head.(Ok elves don't get tired that easily but I mean tired as in tired of the news of evil and Mordor)
I left the room and went off to a place near the great trunk and curled up on my bed to rest.
Old 02-27-2003, 10:13 PM   #59
Aralyn
FloraAzul

ooc: ~NOTICE~ My dad is turning off the computer for two months so we can concentrate on "more important things" So I can't finish this with you guys. I'm just gonna have my character leave and go back to Rohan.

ic: I had heard enough. I crept back to the guest house and scripted a letter to Halirar

Halirar, I must return quickly to Rohan. My heart is troubled and I want to be with Deore. I will return when I may. Your sister, Serinial*

Of course I did not intend to return. I had decided. I was of elf an man but I would embrace men first. I saddled my horse and rode swiftly to Rohan.

ooc: Bye you guys. Thanx and sorry I had to quit on ya. Be back to the moot soon though.

*Dear Halirar, My heart is troubled and I feel i need to return to Deore. I will return when i may. Your sister Serinial

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-28-2003, 11:02 AM   #60
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Aw we will miss that character alot.