Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 12:16 PM   #541
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: So is it ending and we're all going our separate ways to await the already written sequel? Or are we all going to meet together for a parting scene first?
Old 03-19-2003, 07:27 PM   #542
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Have we got everyone? *looks around* I mean, it's sort of hard to tell, what with everyone hobbit-ified and ef-ified and fairie-ified and all.

ooc: Probably there will be many more scenes. Also, if you have questions there is the discussion thread...we might have talked about it there. I wouldn't know, I haven't been in a while...

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-19-2003, 09:21 PM   #543
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Oh bugger. You know what this means, right? I'm gonna have to start editing the bugger. Fek.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 03-19-2003, 11:54 PM   #544
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*And so the Smaugettes were defeated and all the Cellofied TLA members lived happily ever after-*

(the narrator is suddenly cut off and trampled by an army of Secret Service Agents and angry villagers.)

Chief SSA: We demand a share of the chocolate! Give it to us or we will crush you!

Renille: The day we give you chocolate is the day Morgoth becomes a drag queen!

Willow: I thought he already was...

Renille: Shut up. We aren't giving any of our chocolate to you guys! Ever!!!!!! It's mine, ALL MINE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Other TLA members look menacing.)

Renille: Er... Ours, I meant all ours. Anyway it isn't theirs and it never will be.

Chief of SSA: You have until dawn to decide! Perhaps by then you will have come to your senses.

(The armies retreat slightly and settle down to wait. All is silent for a moment then Renille said the words of leadership that would go down in history and inspire everyone in earshot...)

Ren: Let's have Breakfast.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 03-20-2003, 05:58 PM   #545
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*And so breakfast they had and they feasted long on chocolate and other supplies that they still had left. And they all gained quite a few pou...*

Eärniel: If you're going to say what I think you're going to say you better consider because else I going to spoonfeed you some of the chocolate that has lain unwrapped under Smaugatt The Golden's butt for quite a while.

*.....*

Eärniel: Thank you.

Aragren: Now that's settled, let's hold counsel. The SSA has surrounded us. It's a good thing we fixed the old defenses before the Smaugettes attacked us again. Now we can hold this mountain nearly indefinately.

Tano: You can't expect us to be besieged for the rest of our lives. I want to be able to go to college one day!

Morauko: I like the Lonely Mountain but I don't want to stay locked in here for ever either.

Aragren: Don't worry, guys. We won't be besieged indefinately. I for one want to be able to get a driver's license too one day. So we'll need help. We can send one of the penguins to the mountains to collect the other penguins. The ones that still know how to fly and they can help us take care of the SSA.

*The TLA decide that it is a good plan and they dispatch one of Eärniel's remaining two penguins to fetch the others..*

OOC:
Quote:
OOC: Um, Rip Van Winkle? You know, the guy that slept for a really long time?
*blank look*
Old 03-21-2003, 12:20 AM   #546
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
*flashback*

Cheyanne leaped at Smaugiana, but before she could land a bite, Sg drove all ten of her nails into Cheyanne's back.

No!!!!!!!!!!Violet's scream echoed through the chamber.

Violet raced toward Sg, but Sg swiped at her. Violet dove towards the floor, but she was too slow. The Smaugette's nails sliced into her side, and sent her rolling into Cheyanne. Smaugiana slowly advanced. Violet new this was the end. She knew she was going to die. She crept closer to her wolf, who even now was bleeding out her lifeblood, as was she. She had nothing left: no strength, no magic, nothing. Everything was gone. Except for one thing...the thing that mattered most.

Cheyanne, you gave your life for me.

You would have done the same for me.

I have just brought you into danger. Go now, save yourself!

Even if I had the strength, i could not go on without you.

Really Cheyanne?

Really.

I love you.

I love you to, warrior.

And that was the moment they knew. They couldn't give up, not now. THey might be only 1/27 alive, but they had to get up and fight again. Violet strugled to her feet, using Cheyanne's ruff to help her up. She caught a gleam out of the corner of her eye. A sword lay there. A blue saphire was in it's pommel, and the blade had a silver shean. Next to it was a sheath emblazoned: Christiana. Violet gathered every bit of strength left in her, flet Cheyanne giving her hers as well. In one smooth motion, she picked up the blade and swiped it at Smaugiana. She gave one shreik, and was consumed by flames. Violet staggered. But almost imediataly, she felt strength flooding her limbs. She looked into the mirror, and realized she had grown almost a foot. she had pointy ears and crystal blue eyes with a far-away look in them.
Cheyanne gazed at her with emerald eyes shot with gold.

well done, Christiana.

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 03-21-2003, 02:47 PM   #547
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC:
Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
OOC: *blank look*
No really. He slept for fifty years and when he woke up he met his grandchildren and stuff. He had a really long beard cuz for some reason his beard grew while he was asleep. Feel free to blither now.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 03-23-2003, 05:00 PM   #548
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: Enough with Rip Van-winkle. Time for the battle! Well, almost time.

(Un-beknownst to the rest of the TLA Claenoic decided that she waas now a pacifist, and to avoid a long and nasty siege she took te Arkenegg and gave it to the SSA chief and Bard to use as a bargaining tool.)

OOC: I'll let Claenoic write the actual dialouge for the scene.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 03-24-2003, 10:56 PM   #549
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Claenoic: *Is staring at the Arkenegg.*

*Still staring*

*Staring*

*Staring*

*Staring*

*Star-*

Claenoic: SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!

*Make me*

Claenoic: Oi.... *gives up* I've suddenly decided that I'm a pacifist! So I'll just toodle over and give the Golden Bail - I mean, the Arkenegg, to the other guys. Besides, I need some milk to wash down all of the chocolate. They might have some.... *Stands up and walks over to the entrance, where Earniel is currently sitting.*

Earniel: *Is munching on a large piece of milk chocolate* Oh, hi Claenoic.

Claenoic: Hi. Listen, do you want me to finish up your shift tonight?

*Late at night. Not even chocolate can ward off sleep at this time.*

Earniel: *Yawns* Thanks. *Crawls back inside the factory and into her newly furnished Smaugette bed, ie no frills, bows, or things shades of pink.*

Claenoic: *Quickly takes out her bag, checks the Arkenegg inside, and puts the bag in the pocket in her cloak. Then she takes out a rope and rappels down to Bard's camp*

OOC: Will continue when I have more time.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 03-27-2003, 10:45 PM   #550
Claenoic

*Claenoic presses the Pound button on the One Cell Phone and sneaks off to Bard's camp. But she had an unfortunate run in with a certain stream.*

Stream: Ooh ooh, time for my superior attention attracting skills! *Splashes very loudly*

Claenoic: *Whacks her head with her free hand.*

SAS 457: What was that?

SAS 8763: OOOH a fish!!! Dinner!

SAS 37: No it wasn't, fool!

Claenoic: Oh shut up, I'm right here. *Takes her finger off the pound button.*

*The SAS grab her*

SAS 8237: Why were you in the river?

Claenoic: Umm... fish-slapping?

SAS 345897: Ah *nod* I see.

Claenoic: I need to see Bard and the head of the SAS.

SAS 37: Come on, chaps.

*A few minutes later*

Bard: Soooooooo.........

Claenoic: Preeeetty dots... *takes a swig of the mug of milk*

All: .......

Bard: Back to the questions. You say that you have the thing to end the war?

Claenoic: Basically, yes. This is the thing that my friend Renille seems to value the most. More than all of the chocolate in the Mountain, even.

All: Ooooo....

SAS Head: But, what is it?

Claenoic: It is... THIS!! *Holds up the Arkenegg.*

*It was a beautiful sight. The best chocolate in all the land, perfectly designed to encase the precious book inside. It seemed to glow, compliments of the stage crew and lighting department.*

SAS Head: ... Wow...

Claenoic: Take it. I sure don't want it. *plops it in front of Bard's feet.*

Bard: But it is such a beautiful thing! Surely you want it for yourself.

Claenoic: No thank you! I want to be back in my little suburb in Texas, working on my book report more than I want a book.

Bard: You've done a great thing. Stay with us, your companions won't want you back after what you've done.

Claenoic: *Shifts to better reach her mug o' milk* Nah, I promised Sarah that I would finish up her shift, she's a friend and all. *Stands and leaves*

OOC: Gandgirl or Zandalf, we need to rondeveau just about now, and frankly I'm tired of typing...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:49 PM   #551
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrollum has followed Claenoic into the otherguys camp using his sense of smel and his frog's tracking abilities. (The frog is now on a leash.) Suddenly Finrod begins speaking loudly in a clear voice with a distinctly Shakespearean accent, "Hark, what light from yonder tent breaks. It is the east and Claenoic is the sun. Arise O Finrollum and take the phone from the envious sun. Hark...wait a second...who says hark anymore...Oh forget it...Please...nice Claenoic gives us cell phone..."
Old 03-31-2003, 10:12 AM   #552
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Old 03-31-2003, 03:43 PM   #553
Elf Girl
Lurker

?
Old 04-01-2003, 04:45 PM   #554
Elf Girl
Lurker

Claenoic: No.

Finrollum: Please?

Claenoic: No!

Finrollum: Please?!

Claenoic: NO!

Finrollum: PLEASE?!

Claenoic: *avoids Finrollum and starts running to the chocolate factory*

Finrollum: Nasty Claenoicses, they steal our precious...

Later, at the Chocolate factory:

Eärniel: *looks unusually perky for one who supposedly had watch last night*

Aragren: *to Eärniel* You look cheerful. Why...

Claenoic: *cuts in* I'm sure that, um, the chocolate just, um, revitalized her, and...

Aragren: Forget it.

Finrollum: *walks in with frog* Look at the pretty army...

Aragren: How did you get- ARMY?!

Finrollum: Pretty golden banners...

At this rather surprising news, the entire TLA rushes outside. Sure enough, the Army of Dale is arrayed- yes, with pretty golden banners- outside the chocolate factory.

Aragren: Aah!

GandGirl: *helpful* That's not what you're supposed to say.

Aragren: Shut up.

Bard: Some of that chocolate is ours. Give it to us.

Aragren: No.

Bard: I have something that will make you change your mind...

Aragren: Ha! I don't think so.

Claenoic: *shifts from foot to foot*

Bard: Hark! Lo! Behold! Observe! *produces the Arkenegg*

Aragren: *looks ready to explode* HOW - DID - YOU - GET - THAT! &@%$#!!!

Claenoic: *cheerful* I gave it to them!

Aragren: *whips out her sword and waves it at Claenoic*

GandGirl: Don't hurt her! ...I mean, if you don't like my burgler, please don't damage her!

Aragren: *resheathes her sword* Never again will I have dealings with Neon-Green wizards!

GandGirl: But I'm the ONLY Neon-Green Wizard.

Aragren: Shut up. Claenoic, go away. Or I will disregard the kind advice of your friend the wizard.

GandGirl: *waves staff. In a puff of neon-green smoke, she and Claenoic dissappear and appear next to Bard*

Aragren: *overdramatic* I, alas!, have no choice. Take your chocolate, but give me the Arkenegg! ...And you WIZARD, leave me alone in the future.

Last edited by Elf Girl : 04-04-2003 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-01-2003, 05:58 PM   #555
Earniel

Eärniel: Their chocolate?! Our chocolate! You seriously expect me to give up all the chocolate that we wrought with our own hands to this bunch? Just so you can have the Arkenegg? You can't do that!

Aragren: *deathglare*

Eärniel: On second hand, you CAN do that since you're the boss and everything. Shall I open the gate and give everyone a tour of the factory and hand over the keys to the supply-fridges?

Tanoliel: *nudges Eärniel* You don't HAVE to be so sarcastic, you know.

Aragren: No I will not give up all the chocolate. I will give that part which should have been Claenoic's. That's the prize for her betrayal. *over the wall* Come back tomorrow, then I will put the chocolate outside. No sooner.
Old 04-02-2003, 01:46 AM   #556
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
Christiana:Hey!!I'M the Queen of sarcasm here!

Earniel:Sorry!

Christiana:I understand that chocolate is good, and liturgy is even better, but i am loathe to pick up arms for it.

Aragren:Why not?

Christiana:Because i would not kill for the privledge. That is chocolate craving gone mad.

OOC:dont know if anyone got that

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 04-02-2003, 11:31 AM   #557
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Aragren-Oh. And did I mention? No one is to ever have anything to do with that sneaky, chocolate thieving, short, little, HAIRY FOOTED creature any more! AND *shouts out the door* NO ONE IS EVER TO EMPLOY ANOTHER STUPID SUBSTITUTE NARRATOR!!!!!!
AND *nearly frothing at the mouth* I WILL NEVER, EVER, SPEAK TO CLAENOILBO AGAIN!

Earniel- Who on earth is Claenoilbo?

Aragren- The little hairy Arkenegg stealing little...

Tano- SOMEONE be merciful and get us a straightjacket!

Ren- I can't concentrate...okay...everyone...break 1/13 off every bar in this place. That's her reward.

Earniel- Wha...wouldn't it make it easier to divide everything by 13?

Ren- Isn't that what I just said? Get to work!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 04-03-2003, 12:10 PM   #558
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Unfortunately, there has been a lot of stolen chocolate already. The TLA'ers find Finrollum and the frog, sleeping in a corner, mouths covered in chocolate.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:08 PM   #559
Claenoic

Claenoic: *After being surreptiously being teleported down by GandGirl* I'm depressed. Extremely depressed. *pouts and makes her bottom lip tremble.*

Bard: Eerrrmm.... *After some careful deliberation, he decides to pat Claenoic on the head and lead her into the nearest tent.*

OOC: I just realized. I need my special power to teleport right about now. Remember when I used to ferry people around by snapping my fingers?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 04-04-2003, 07:28 PM   #560
Earniel

Eärniel: Wha? Eating our chocolate without our permission? I'll get you for this! *pounces Finrollum and ties him up and shoves him in a corner where he continues to sleep. She keeps the frog for re-education.*

Willow: Man, look at the quantity he ate! We won't have enough to give to Bard and Claeno....

All: Shhhhhhh!

Aragren: Did somebody say the name of the traitor?

Willow: Who? Me? Nooooooo!

Morauko: *decides to change the subject* What's that shouting outside? It isn't time yet to take out the chocolate is it?

*The TLA all return to the wall to see what is happening before their gates. Imagine their surprise when they see Bard and the elven king turning their armies around to face an enemy that isn't coming from the mountain but from the other side.*

Tano: *leaning over wall* OI! What's happening down there?

Gandgirl: *standing below on the field, raising her arms and calls in a voice like thunder* Dread has come upon you all! Alas! It has come more quickly than I guessed. The goblins are upon you! Bolg of the North is coming, Oh Aragren! Whose father you've once beaten with chess in Moria! He never was a good loser.... Behold! The bats are above his army like a sea of locusts. They ride upon... oh no!

*Here the wizardess pales and falters, Claenoic goes swiftly to her and supports her. Gandgirl trembles and her face is as white as freshly washed white sheets.*

Eärniel: What's wrong with her? Did she forget the rest of her dramatic speech?

Claeonoic: Far worse! Look at the goblins! They ride on *swallows hard* NEOPETS! Save yourselves!

OOC: The transporting with the snapping of fingers could be a side effect from using the one mobile phone for too long.

Last edited by Earniel : 04-05-2003 at 04:44 AM.
Closed Thread