Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 02:09 PM   #521
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Nazgûl Queen, Renille and Claenoic: the drawings are in your mailbox as I type here.

Quote:
Actually, she was in Hobbit...*grin*
I knew it!

Quote:
YAY! COLOURED! If you send them all to me, I can post them up with the B&W versions, if you like.
I didn't dare to ask since you've put already so much effort in getting the black and white ones up. You really don't mind?

Quote:
I think the horses, since they're so smart, escape from the goblins and then we find them in the stables of the Smaugettes library/chocolate factory where they were treated like royalty...
We've put so much effort making up such funny horses and ponies it would indeed be a shame if they died an a goblin's dinner plate.
Old 09-26-2002, 05:21 PM   #522
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Quote:
Originally posted by Human#3.141592653
Colors! Yah!
*Looks about, happy but alittle confused*
Why...are we still shouting...about colors...?
Earniel did beautiful pictures of the original TLA, and now she's colored them! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Go to Tano's site to see the uncolored ones.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 09-26-2002, 09:32 PM   #523
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Earniel did beautiful pictures of the original TLA, and now she's colored them! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Go to Tano's site to see the uncolored ones.
Yah, I go that.
My point was that there were five different post deticated to colors.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:49 AM   #524
Claenoic

Ah, I see. *Nodnod*

Can I do the Escape from Finrollum part? I have an idea.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 09-27-2002, 01:35 PM   #525
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Er...Claenoic?
I looked at the alternative script, and suoron says:
"Sauron: La de da, I think I’ll make some rings. And then rule the WORLD!! MOOAA HAHA!"
Moo aa ha ha ha?
As in the noise cows make?
I'm sorry, but when I read that, I saw the lidless eye bellowing:
"MOO ha ha MOOOO ha ha ha MOOOOO!"
And fell out of my chair laughing.
Old 09-27-2002, 06:29 PM   #526
Claenoic

Yes, don't you LURVE it! My favorite story...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 09-28-2002, 06:44 PM   #527
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

IT'S UP!!!

The Cellowship of the Cell Phone
(Part One of The Lord of The Cell Phone)
Is Online!
Go HERE To See Your Wishes Come True!

You better like it. I killed my fingers doing that HTML.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-28-2002, 10:26 PM   #528
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

YAY!!!!!!! *hugs Tano*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 09-28-2002, 10:30 PM   #529
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
wahooooooo!!!!!!

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 09-28-2002, 10:53 PM   #530
Claenoic

*Gives rezzing spray to Tano's fingers*

WHHHEEEEEE!!!!!! *Gives a million pounds of Chocolate to Tano* YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 09-28-2002, 11:06 PM   #531
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Er...thanks, guys. *blink, blink*
Perchance I'll just bask in the glow for a while, neh?

Enjoy, ya'll. The Two Networks will be up as soon as I have enough free time and enough boredom. (Do you have any idea how tedious html-ing can be?) Which is to say, I haven't a bloody clue. So enjoy what you have....
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-28-2002, 11:20 PM   #532
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Nazgul Pengiun rage...

*sputters* But...but...*lamely* I'm not a penguin...
Oh, all right I was kind of maybe sort of asking for it, but if if any one spanks me thier shall be felling some penguin rage...

oh and uh, by the way, it looks great Tano...
Old 09-29-2002, 12:31 AM   #533
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

*sheepish grin*
In my defense, I had completely fogotten about the spank-a-penguin thing when I wrote that post. Sorry. But...you know...the avatar....
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 09-29-2002, 07:11 AM   #534
Earniel

Is 'Spank the pinguin', is that the same as poke the pinguin ? There's nothing wrong with a penguin, Human. They used to be my favorite animals, I still got a soft spot for them.

Great site, Tano! I'm sending you the coloured drawings as soon as possible. I know they're in good hands with you. You'll be the first one to see them all in colour
Old 09-29-2002, 01:52 PM   #535
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

"Spank the penguin" is one of the drunk-on-life ramblings that Katt and Human and I said one day at school. We were just yelling random things and it ended up as "spank a penguin with a panda candle" and sort of took off from there.
YAY! COLOR! I can't wait.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 09-29-2002, 08:05 PM   #536
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Oh, I laughed so hard at that poke the penguin thing. Then my brother came in and I showed him, and he started lauhging, I just kept hitting the poke again button. Then he said turn on the speakers, and we were laughing even harder.

Penguins should carry huge ass malets, just on priniple, but also to keep wary pokers and spankers away!
Old 09-29-2002, 08:14 PM   #537
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

My 42nd post is about Penguins!
Too many inside jokes, AGH!
*Wacks head with shoe*

Eärniel, I like penguins...they're just really funny too!
Old 09-30-2002, 11:14 PM   #538
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Gah! (begins to bang head on table) stupid stupid stupid. Guys don't bother welcoming Masderanoe onto TLA, that was me accidently posting under my brother's name. Serves me right for not checking to make sure that I was logged in to the correct account. Sorry, disregard the name on the post. It was just me.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-30-2002, 11:55 PM   #539
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

It's okay, Willow.

GAH! COLOR! They're so BEAUTIFUL!
I am putting them up, hopefully, tomorrow night. That's the soonest I'll have enough time on the computer. I'll let you all know when they're up. YAY! *cheers*
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 10-01-2002, 05:43 AM   #540
Earniel

Thanks for clearing it up, Willow and WiseWizard. If I had been smarter I could have guessed it to be you, Willow, you're the only one who uses brackets. Silly me. I've deleted my post in the RPG, no need to ruin the thread with my OOC's. I'm OOC-ing much too much already.

*pokes Human* neh neh neh