Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 02:33 PM   #501
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

y'know, i'm not a madman. i'm the resident trouble maker.
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-03-2002, 02:35 PM   #502
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Now, Lily," said Primrose, "if you want to help us, try to stay out of trouble." She smiled. "But that's not possible for a Took, is it? Just remember, if you try to emulate your grandfather, that Peregrine Took was more than he seemed to others. A troublemaker, yes, but a noble, brave hobbit, for all that." Primrose hoped Lily Took would take these words to heart.
Old 12-03-2002, 02:36 PM   #503
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

heeheehee. now all you need to do is take up a striking and noble pose and those words will be remembered. heeheehee
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 12-03-2002, 02:44 PM   #504
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

ack! have i scared you off?

Old 12-03-2002, 02:47 PM   #505
Silverstripe

ooc: Er ... guys, let's try to stay on topic, here!

ic: Primrose could see that Lily Took really did want to help them, and that made her like the young hobbit a little more. Primrose hoped, though, that Lily Took would mature a bit, if she was to be going along. None among the company had time to watch over a troublemaking Took!
Old 12-03-2002, 02:53 PM   #506
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

okay i'll be good until we get where we're going. where are we going? I can use a sword so i can defend people. i also know archery. *she pulls a bow and quiver of arrows off her back and shows them off. then she unsheathes a short sword.* it's like Sting. it glows blue when orcs are near. Frodo said that it came from Gondolin,like Sting. *she begins to sheath it but looks at it as it glows a bright, fierce, blue.* orcs are near everyone!!!!!!!!!! run or fight?

Old 12-03-2002, 08:04 PM   #507
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I pulled my sword out...which WAS Sting, though I knew not if other's would be able to tell."Great, just great. Not now of all times!"
Old 12-03-2002, 08:07 PM   #508
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Here is how you may redeem yourself Andodulin, fight with us, as the fire bird, and they shall go.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-03-2002, 08:12 PM   #509
Silverstripe

<I do not believe that Primrose has a weapon right now> said Cyrell, using the Link, <but I can call any fox within a few miles of here, at need.>

"So," said Primrose, her voice quavering just slightly (she'd never been in any battles) "We fight." She had no sword, nor bow, but she knew almost anything could be used as a weapon, and would fight alongside her companions.
Old 12-03-2002, 08:23 PM   #510
Lubyla

*I looked at her quivering* You have no blade, do you?

Old 12-03-2002, 08:25 PM   #511
Fred Baggins

Fran walked past Primrose, and slipped a hobbit sized dagger in her hand, and winked at her. She then pulled out Sting, and got ready to fight...er...block.
Old 12-03-2002, 08:57 PM   #512
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Lily pulls out her bow and arrows and takes aim. as the orcs come into her sight line, she shoots one. it falls over. dead. nice aim huh? she whips out another arrow and takes aim again.

Old 12-03-2002, 08:59 PM   #513
Lubyla

*I took out three arrows, not ot be outdone by a halfling, for I was one of the greatest archeresses of all.Aiming, I shot four dead, the fourth from following too close, as Andodulin helped to chase some off.*

Old 12-03-2002, 09:07 PM   #514
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

And i was singin'
My my, that silly elf
Tryin' to outshoot me,
Shot herself in the foot,
The good old nurse was cryin'
Singin', this will be the day that she dies,
This will be the day that she dies.
(Sing to the tune of um.......... that song....... 'Miss American Pie' is what I think it's called. Well the chouros to that song.)

that was horrible but anyhow,

Lily pulled out her sword as the orcs came too close to shoot. After shooting 5 more while yawning as the elf tried to outdo her. As she slashed, parried and stabbed she sang the above song. While laughing.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:08 PM   #515
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

alrighty then. i gotta go so i'll see ya tomorrow or something.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:13 PM   #516
Fred Baggins

"Lily Took, will you SHUT UP! Just SHUT YOUR TRAP!" I had by now forgotten about the orcs, and was just glaring at Ms. Took, who was staring shocked at me. So was everyone else...including the orc who continued to stap me, but nothing happened. His sword would just go in, come out, and the wound would heal, instantly. I grined a little sheepishly, and turned around, sending the stupid orc spralling on his back, with a dagger in his heart.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 12-03-2002, 09:19 PM   #517
Silverstripe

Primrose stared at Fran, wondering what was happening. But she didn't have long to wonder, for the orcs quickly lost their own amazement, and went back to attacking the company. She had only killed two orcs so far, a tiny number compared to the others. Yet she was a very good fighter, for one who had never held a weapon before.

<Fran Gamgee! Should I call the foxes?> Cyrell "yelled."
Old 12-03-2002, 09:25 PM   #518
Fred Baggins

I looked around, servaying the situation. We had one determined dwarf, four-no five hobbits, one fox, one warg, one elf, and one unisus...one unisus? Five hobbits...that could only mean one thing...Freddy.<I don't think so Cyrell, Freddy'll scare them away just by acting normal.> I rolled my eyes. pulled the dagger out of the orc, and sat down. I was pretty much left to be a ghost by now, and left alone, so I just sat, praying that Freddy wouldn't kill anyone he wasn't supposed to...he did that once before...foolish hobbit.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:08 PM   #519
Lubyla

*Seeing Freddy, I lowered my bow, as my blade clinged to my side, still sheatherd as it was since our little"Andodulin Mess"*

Old 12-05-2002, 03:50 PM   #520
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Why do you all zoom ahead of me and leave me alone all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star