Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2003, 07:35 PM   #501
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

i thought it was in the middle of the night....rose and freesia were standing under the "no longer full frost moon...."
so what happens next?
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 11:33 PM   #502
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Sorry

Am trying to deal with some many rpg's.
I think we are to meet Galadriel and she helps us return to Hogwarts and Snape gets drunk of of the Gaffers ale.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:49 PM   #503
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

our thread is dying due to neglect! let's patch it up, or finish it mercifully!
Old 05-13-2003, 07:46 PM   #504
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ic: the girls spent the night under a large tree, stopping just before moonset. they gathered twigs to start a fire and toasted their increasingly stale peanut butter crackers while sucking peppermints. they banked the fire and exhaustedly buried themselves in the loam, sleeping late into the morning. then, yawning and munching chocolate frogs duplicated frome the original (they were exceedingly disgusted with peanut butter crackers), the girls meandered northeast, the direction of their last known camp, chatting cheerfully of what had passed in each others' absence. freesia noticed the silence of the forest first, shushing the other two, who, to her ears were advertising the presence to the entire wood. they spoke in whispers from then on, until the silence weighed too heavily on their ears, and they refrained from talking at all.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:49 PM   #505
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

they traveled well, making good time. moving on, refreshed after a noon rest, the girls suddenly heard on the wind, battle cries and the clash of weapons. freesia looked to rose and nodded in the direction of the sound, raising her eyebrows. rose gulped, and cody paled, licking her dry lips nervously, but both nodded in return. "all right, then," said fresia, "wands out.... and don't be afraid to use them. think on what charms will help us, and hinder them. okay then, troops! 'tennn-shun! by the right, quick march!"
Old 05-31-2003, 02:05 PM   #506
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I whipped out my wand and started on a charm but was then almost hit by a passing arrow. I stopped and froze from shock. Freesia snapped me out of it and I got my wand back in possesion for another try.
All of us at the same time shouted "Stupify" at the danger and a large red flash illumintaed the forest. What ever was attacking stood for a moment in shock then colapsed to the ground. It shuddered for a moment then we found that it was a human.
He was very torn up and his battle had been over since the filed he was just in was scattered with dead forms of monsters.
"I hope we did not kill him" whimpered Rose prodding at the mans still form.
"Its just a charm to keep him basicly in a deep trans." replied Freesia.
A new sound came from the woods and the trees. A sound of running and rustteling(sp). Out of the trees came a shadowed from which turned out to be Snape followed by our old company. I cried in ahppiness and almost could have snogged Snape in the lips. KNocks thought out of mind and just hugged Freesia beside me. Freesia in shock pushed me off playfully then ran towards Snape and the comapny to explain what happened.
WE rested for a moment and Rose kept prodding the mans body. I took the stick away from her so she would stop doing that.
He turned out to be a messanger for Galadriel who was caught in the middle of a battle. That night we found our way to LOrien were I surpirsed the leves by being out of my bed.
Old 06-07-2003, 03:05 AM   #507
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

i think silverstripe's too busy to write, so let's give this story a decent end...let's bring our company back to hogwarts!
Old 02-28-2004, 07:21 PM   #508
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The elves looked at me in annoyance then gazed at the company I lead behind me. They seemed to be especially interested in Snape becuase of his pale face and shiny hair. I giggled until Freesia gave me a look of annoyance.

We need to speak to Galadriel" I finally said after avoiding a blow from Freesia.

(Silver your turn)
Old 02-29-2004, 02:51 AM   #509
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Please disregard everything I've said about Rose not knowing her mother's family; I figured out that for this to work, she has to.

ic: The elves gazed at the company inquiringly for a few moments. Finally, one of them nodded and said,
"Come with me."
Then he the company off, with Freesia, Rose, and Cody near the lead.
"Thank goodness," Freesia whispered to Rose, "I was beginning to think we'd be stuck here forever..."
Rose chuckled and admitted, "Well, so did I. But I want to know what's going to happen to us when we get home. I don't think it's going to be over then."
"What?!" said Arriana, who had been listening in on the other girls' conversation the whole time.
Rose sighed. "I didn't want to tell you this yet. It's just a feeling I have, really. But I think we'll have more work to do when we get home, what with Vol--"
Rose noticed Snape watching her and changed what she had been about to say.
"With You-Know-Who still out there," she finished, and before her friends could ask her any more, she changed the subject.
"I wonder what Galadriel is like," said Rose.
Freesia grinned. "We'll find out soon."
Sure enough, they soon found themselves in the presence of a golden-haired elf...

ooc: Sorry the post doesn't move us very far, but I'm trying to sort of get my bearings, lol

Last edited by Silverstripe : 02-29-2004 at 04:29 AM.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote