Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2003, 01:25 PM   #381
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I am very sorry RTB I have had finals and HM plus the pc would not allow me to get on once. I have alos had swim practice. This is a verynice time now that I get to go online.

ic: The journey back was on the same boat but this time we were loaded with food and supplies. We sailed offf into the glowing sun grinning with happiness at the thought of going home but sad for what we may find when we get there. The journey was very calm now trhat the ring was not with us and lost. The sea monster rested and the sky was an eari white.
ME appeared throught the mist of the water like a great mass of tree tops and fields. Pippen had been crying for he already missed his Frodo.
Arriving on the beach I transformed into a wolf and ran aroudn to burn off energy. Brokehorn only watched in amusement.
We were to go to Rohan now and Join the armies of Gondor fro the final battle for our freedom.
ooc: Hope that wasen't to long.
Old 06-15-2003, 04:18 PM   #382
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Neh, it was just in the right size.
I forgot to read it befoer. A problem I have - I forget the rpg. Don't worry. Next time (which is gonna be tomorrow - hopefully).
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #383
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ic: We arrived to the battle few hours after the beginning of it. Melkor and his power, which were made of orks. dragons and few ancient balrogs. It seems as the forces of Morgoth retreats - but then, before we could help Gondor, Morgoth's army got help from Harad in the South. Gondor's soldiers started to ran away from Morgoth, and then they saw us. By their adoring eyes, I guessed we looked astonishing in our beauty.
But we didn't have time.
If Gondor's forces won't get any help - they will surely lose.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:14 PM   #384
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: We have a new charcter joining us who is a shield maiden from Gondor..Ethuliel.

ic: Brokehorn flew her large dragon friend through the cool silent air over the battle field. Its magnificent wings cut through the thick fading light of evening like a sword through butter. (don't ask were that came from. mmm....butter and bread)
A few other dragons jojned up. They were much smaller then this kingly dragon Broke was riding but still shown like a light of hope to those in the battle field. I marveled at my friends good timing and waved at her using the light from my staff. She waved back then looked determinedly at the other dragons and got ready for a battle of rage.
Pippin looked at me nervously for he had seen battle before just as terrible if not more and I simply smiled at him.
"We will make it master hobbit." I said kindly to him for he was now shivering in the evening air. We galloped(?) down the hill towards the main battle field, which was littered with blood and body parts. When we reached the bottom a women ran towards us wearing a splended set of mail and a sword that gleamed as the light of the sun. (here ya go ethuliel.)
Old 02-27-2004, 08:49 AM   #385
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: hmmmm... are we going to continue? If so, I think we need new players... because I think only both of us, Sicirus, still post on Entmoot.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:54 PM   #386
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Strider

OOC: I'm sorry! I haven't been able to use the internet as often as I would like lately. My, my, it has been a while...

IC: Milherad let out a thunderous war cry, and it seemed that all of Middle Earth shook in fear. The other dragons answered his call with rallying shrieks. The cries must have been able to reach every single one of the remaining dragons in ME. There were distant rumbles in the distance, which could have been replies or the approaching storm clouds. I looked down to see Sicirus and the company racing towards Gondor's army, and a lone figure in shining mail goign towards them. Who was that?
I had no time to think about that right now, though; I knew that they would be alright. Now both Milherad and I were fully focusing on the decrepid winged creatures hanging in the air before us.
"They were once dragons," said my mount,"but now, look at them! Practically decaying as we speak." He gave an audible growl of disgust. Our enemies bared their needle-like teeth and had an insane look in the bloodshot eyes. They snarled and wheezed at the sight of us.
"Die beasts of light!" said one with a scar on his head. He appeared to be the largest and the leader of the whole disgraceful band. "You cannot win with your numbers. We are greater." The leader then looked to his fellow miscreants for affirmation. They nodded slowly in their maddening lust for bloodshed.
Only then did I truly realize we were quite outnumbered. They had nearly thirty and we only had a meager seven. Yet just as I thought about our real chances of winning, a pounding roar came from behind us. I turned to see Salanar and his fleet of twenty mountain dragons bringing up our rear. Such joy and triumph filled my heart. All was not lost.
"We heard your cries, Milherad," Salanar explained, "and I sent for the rest of the dragons or the North. They will come to help too."
"Thank you Master Dragon!" I burst in happiness. Then all our aerial troops aligned themselves at the front, as did the ground forces beneath us. The War was ready to begin.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:57 PM   #387
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Whew ! That was long. Hope you don't mind.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:04 PM   #388
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: oh, good to see you Brokehorn. Let's continue our journey then. (it was long, but I managed to read it all )

ic: We rode towards the fighting. The sights were horrible.
I saw dragons gathering in the air, ready to attack a strange kind of flying beasts. The numbers seemed equal, and Brokehorn rode on the leading dragon.

And then we started fighting ourselves, entering the war and trying to help although we were not many. Sicirus, Dolenloteiel and Aralorn were nearby, killing some orcs. Sicirus and Aralorn with a sword (your weapon, Sicirus, was sword wasn't it? With a staff...), and Dol with her bow.

But we could not win without help. And yet I didn't give up, because help might come where you least expect it.

ooc: ehmmmm... we were going on the boat, so no army could possibly come with us, right?

and what about entss and Dol? Where are they?
Old 02-28-2004, 07:11 PM   #389
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I could try and pm Dol and ents. But I knda doubt they will come back. I haven't seen a post from ents in a long time. I did want to get my friend ethuliel to be a new charcter but she has to find time to post.

ic: I wiped out my sword from its silver sheaf and started to hack off the head and limbs of any orc or Urukai that stood in my way. Brokehorn rode Salanar through the iar as though riding a large elegant horse. On the other side the dragons of Mordor rose from the ground flappig their wings unnessesarely(sp) hard causing the dust and plants to billow up and blind some of the orcs behind them.

The Godnorian soldiers took this oppertunity to lash out at the blinded orcs and rush through theorugh barrior. The clang of swords and the twang of bows cut the dead silence between the two armies. I took my wand out and performed a blast of wind, knocking the orcs off of their Wargs who in turn yelpped in surprise then growled. I merrely smiled and flashed a ball of fire in their direction making them run away to safety. Aralorn was nothing more then a flash of steel and gold as he wound his way through the army of orcs , killing htem as though he were chopping up sticks that had been lying on the ground for weeks.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:25 PM   #390
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

It's good to be back .

IC: Huge gusts of wind rose off the battlefield and merged into the thermals. The dragons of Mordor fought the wind and gave us an advantage. We rode the blast and went in for the kill. I told Milherad that we should take out the leader first, then the rest may fall into disarray. He fiercely agreed and folded his wings in a dive towards the largest beast. I motioned for the rest of our fleet to follow in our slipstream. Salanar took a few of his own to base a ground attack to help my friends and the Gondorian forces.

Milherad and I focused on the scar-faced beast. He writhed against the gusts but could not escape our attack. Milherad then extended his claws and growled viciously as we reached the leader.
Old 02-29-2004, 01:58 PM   #391
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

And the battle was at its height. Our first attack seemed to work - we repulsed the Enemy. And still fighting. Orcs and men died every moment. But, of course, we didn't have much time to be horrified of the sights.
The next ten minutes were pretty much the same, as we killed every orc we saw.

But then - in a distance - I saw giant animals, with men riding on them, leading them to the battlefield.
I yelled to Sicirus and Aralorn - 'Oliphants are coming! Prepare yourself and arrange the men!'
Old 03-01-2004, 09:58 PM   #392
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Miherad managed to get a grip on the leader's back and drive him towards the ground. I used my magic and bow and arrows to fend off any other threats. A screech of pain issued from the enemy as Milherad delivered a fatal blow. I guess he was all talk. It seemed as if our dragon forces were pushing back the underfed beasts of Mordor. We had losses, but not as many as the opposition. Things were looking up. Then we felt the earth pound beneath us and we looked into the distance to see a lethal force of Oliphaunts approaching.

Our army would be decimated if the creatures reached the front. Milherad commanded half the dragons to go in and issue an early attack, with us in the lead. We rose again into the air and prepared for the assault. Diving for the nearest one, a clash of titans began.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:34 PM   #393
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Oliphant!!!!" I cried out as I swiftly avoided an orc blade heading for my throat. I sliced the rocs head off and ran towards Aralorn's side.
I turned around to find that Brokehorns dragon Salanar blew a great purple flame at the Oliphant and caused it to role over in hot death.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:24 PM   #394
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Whoohoo! Pyromania!
sizzle...
Old 03-03-2004, 08:00 AM   #395
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

The Oliphaunts appoaches the first Gondorian troops and passed very easily, as if they weren't there. Many soldiers were smashed by the huge beasts.

ooc: What are we going to do after the war? Is the rpg going to end then?
Old 03-03-2004, 07:56 PM   #396
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think we should end it...we could be the third to have ever finished an rpg!
Unless you have an idea on how to continue.

ic: Salanar turned swiftly from the bright red dragon he had just slayen and blasteda strong blue flame in the path of the Oliphants. The men on the great beast jumped off of their ride and over the fire. The beats could not follow because of the growing blaze of fire. The sun started to set and made the fire seem like a large bomb fire. Only the elves could see clearly through the thick shadows.
I knocked an orc off of his warg then jumped onto the warg myself and started to slice up the rocs around me with my blazing sowrd hot with the heat. Aralorn hoped on the back of another warg and trotted towards the Oliphants to get rid of the one who managed to get over the fire.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:23 AM   #397
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: No, I think we should finish it....

ic: We took the adventage of the strong light of Salanar's fire and attacked the enemy with all of our powers.
The Oliphaunts seemed to be confused and didn't listen to their riders' commands. The orcs didn't realise what had happened. The men stayed and faught us - but right now, without the orcs we had greater powers.

I rode in the lead, with Shadowfax not fearing the great light, and looks as if can see threw it as the elves. I trusted him.

Sicirus and Aralorn rode by my sides, they started fighting. I killed the nearest orc with Glamdring, and hit another with my staff.
Old 03-13-2004, 04:47 PM   #398
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Darn it! This slow computer of mine didn't allow me to submit a good but rather lengthy addition. It took me at least ten minutes (partially because I am slow at typing.) *sigh* Looks like I"ll have to do it again...

IC: Salanar strode beside us as we and other dragons charged the line of tusked goliaths. Milherad let fly a spew of white hot flame onto the ground in front of the enemy. Many on the front trumpeted in pain and fell, the flames eating at their thick soles. The air grew wretched with the smell of the dead around us, but I knew that victory had to be near. I shot arrows at many of the approaching orcs and uruks, and those who evaded them were crushed by Milherad. For a brief moment I turned to see how the others were coming. Gandalf was gaining on Shadowfax, and Sicirus and Aralorn were on wargs, slaying any opposition as they went. Then suddenly I was jerked around by Milherad's surprise movement, not giving me enough time to look for a hold. I felt myself falling off, but I only groped at air. My back hit the ground firmly and I sensed a pain in my leg. I struggled to get up then saw with horror that I had landed on a particularly large uruk's helmet, and the owner was fiercely displeased. He raised up his bloodstained sword, and brought it down with speed not known to uruks. My eyes flashed with fire and I uttered a spell to shield myself. As the sword made contact, it shook violently in the creature's hands and I had my chance. I had to gain ground and unsheath my sword before I could face him without a disadvantage. I leapt to my feet, then stumbled once because of my bleeding leg. Numbing the pain, I rose again and ran as I heard the uruk's infuriated growl. I needed help with this! I could not go fast enough to give me even five seconds to turn. I looked behind me to see how close he was, which was frightfully too much so, then thought frantically. Sicirus, Aralorn, and Gandalf were still too far to intercept my pursuer, and Milherad was entangled with an especially large oliphaunt. In my panicked state, I didn't see the orc coming to my right, club raised--

OOC: How's that for a cliffhanger?
Sorry it was rather long.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:29 PM   #399
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Yes Brokehorn...laugh at the cliff hanger you brought upon us!

ic: As soon as I saw the orc turn its club upone Brokehorn I howled is a high pitched whine and turned its attention to me. I bounded forward as a wolf and bit him in the throat right when he figured out who I was. He fell heavely to the cold ground and twitched alittle before death.
Aralorn sighed with relief before returning to his spree of killing on coming orcs and Wargs. Soon all of the Oliphants had fallen thanks to the dragons who were now in a death grip battle with the other dragons. And the humans had nearly killed off all of the rocs and Urukhais that were from Sauron. And Melkor. This only left the humans and elvces who had turned from the light of the Valar and stayed in the dark lands.
Everyone set their bows in place and some started to sharpen their sowrds. I growld along with Brokehorn and the dragons killed the last opposing dragon in one snap of a strong jaw.
One more battle reamins yet....
Old 03-14-2004, 10:49 AM   #400
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Well said! By the way, I like your new avatar. Go ADD people!