Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2003, 02:00 AM   #21
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
i agree to. also your "dumb canuck" remark was a bit insulting. its like calling you a dumb yankee
Too bad I'm not an American, you dumb canuck.
Sheeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 02:04 AM   #22
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Giroth
*sigh

Sheeana,that was COMPLETELY uncalled for.leave that discussion and our disagreements in THAT thread.Thank you.
Let's see... you were being judgemental, and you are a christian. I'm sorry, do you find that insulting?
Sheeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 03:12 AM   #23
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheeana
Too bad I'm not an American, you dumb canuck.
ahhhh s***...you uhhh dumb new zealander
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.

Last edited by gimli7410 : 06-15-2003 at 02:16 PM.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 05:18 PM   #24
Giroth
The Dragonqueen

sheeana,

my point was that you only brought that up due to the argument on the evolution thread.THAT"S why i didn't like that comment.
Giroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 05:32 PM   #25
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Gettin' like a UN meeting in here

Is Jackson friend or foe?

I agree with Bombdillo......he's just insane.

Regardless of all his eccentricities, the child abuse allegations that were thrown at him (dunno if they are true or not, don't think I want to know) even regardless of the fact that he replaced his best friend, a monkey, with Uri Geller.

The fact is that Jackson is a fully grown man who is so fnucked in the head that he dangled a new-born baby over a balconey at a hotel ................The guy should be commited to a hospital, he certainly shouldn't be allowed within a mile of a helpless kid

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:13 PM   #26
Mad_Tree
Sapling

Hello, gimli and thanks for the advise but i don't see how you can hate a Canadian! We're such peaceful people lol. By the way my name is mad tree because i thought that part from lord of the rings two where the trees started walkin around was the coolest thing ever. and i liked that part where the trees got pissed off and whooped some ass
Mad_Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:13 AM   #27
billy
Sapling

It is hard to say, Michael Jackson is a friend to the plastic surgurey industry.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:59 AM   #28
Sween
im quite stupid

Micheal Jackson is a very hard person to understand. I like to think of him been like this he is not evil or bad at all he would nbever set out to harm anyone on purpose beacuse there something in his head which mean he just doesnt know how to act.

Things he may do he probably doest think are wrong or even know but they are wrong.

Mind you, you could say the same for a lot of serial killers couldnt you?
Old 06-17-2003, 04:02 PM   #29
mullet_gollum
Sapling

michael jackson kicks ass he is so awsome just because he has gone insane doesn't meen he doesn't have feelings either he is a real person how would u feel if someone was makin up all these rumors about god i would be pissed off well anyways....

of canucks rock im canadian and kinda proud of it so take that no where in the world is better ( except mayber california) but anyways l8er dude
Old 06-21-2003, 10:25 PM   #30
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

I would have to agree with the people who say he is pitiable and insane. Thats not to take anything away from his accomplishments and his unprecedented talent. Remember he was outselling the biggest rock bands in the world when he was SIX years old. And by the early 80's he had reached the appex of his virtually unmeasurable talent by being eccentric and inovative in ways no one had been before. He became the king of pop. The biggest selling artist of all time. Thriller hit with such massive force that the world itself started turning in his direction and he suddenly defined what popular music was. Not to mention he essentially invented the music video as we know it today. And brought dance and performance art into pop music. Cant brush of his talents and his accomplishments no matter how looney he's become BUT he definitely continued along that continium of "eccentricity" for lack of a better word into pure super star reinforced pathology of a frightening level. Yes hes a nut now. And hes been living in a sugar coated bubble all his life which has only made his problems a thousand times worse. Its sad to say but he really is basically dead to the world now since the person we know of as Michael Jackson is long gone and has been replaced by this pitiable thing. RIP Michael.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Last edited by Insidious Rex : 06-21-2003 at 10:26 PM.
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 06:17 PM   #31
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

I dunno...he's not my favourite, but I still don't hate him. He's an OK guy I guess, and I must admit that I feel a bit sorry for him because of the media always at his throat. I've seen a show about him where it displays all his home videos and it looks like he's just a regular good-hearted guy who likes to have fun. So I see him as a friend.
Old 11-27-2003, 02:00 AM   #32
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

so whats yer opinions of him now after all the latest allegations?

Old 11-27-2003, 02:06 AM   #33
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

M. Jackson is definitely a pervert and freak. I dont care how hard he tries to straighten up, because he's not suceeding.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:41 AM   #34
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

Unchanged. Still mad as a hatter, and I feel sorry for him. Agree with what Coney said above. He needs professional help.

The guy may well be a paedophile. If he wasn't loaded, his kids would've been taken into care for their own protection years ago.
The Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 10:33 PM   #35
FoolofaTook
Elven Warrior

Michael Jackson is definately in need of some help. He's obviously doing inapropraite things with children. This is not the only time this has happened. He said he was innocent last time, yet he paid the family of the child like 30 million dollars. If he was innocent why did he pay the family to keep quiet? He has also admitted to having kids sleep in his bed! In his own twisted mind Jackson probably believes that he isn't doing anything wrong, but he is.
FoolofaTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 11:29 PM   #36
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

MJ is definitely a weirdo - but maybe he is just misunderstood?

Unless he is actually found guilty of these charges - then he is a weirdo child molester.

But so far, what is he guilty of? Of being a very very weird guy for one. Wanting to be Peter Pan. Having toys in all his rooms. He likes acting like a kid.

He never said he slept in the same bed as kids- he said same room. Difference there.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 11:53 PM   #37
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

well know doubt he's a wack job but in this particular case theres some pretty damning things coming out about his accusers. apparently theres a tape thats surfaced where both the kid who is accusing jackson of messing with him and the kids mother are praising jackson for being such a great guy and a decent fellow. on top of that apparently the kid has a history of shop lifting and once when he got caught he SUED the security people who caught him for "inapropriate handling" or something like that and actually won like hundreds of thousands of dollars so perhaps he and his mom wanted to land a bigger fish so the thought is that either they made the whole thing up or he actually lured jackson into doing something with him so he could frame him and get millions. finally, the father of the kid who is divorced from the mother has said that the mother is simply scum and he wouldnt put it past her to make the whole thing up just to get money. so.... i think what we might actually have here is a case of a genuine pervert being framed by a scum bag gold digger. i guess what we still have to find out is did anything ACTUALLY happen or was it all made up. even though jackson is a weirdo i would hate to see him get screwed over by a couple of con artists looking to get rich. but anyway i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Old 11-28-2003, 03:56 AM   #38
thranduil
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
Micheal Jackson is a very hard person to understand. I like to think of him been like this he is not evil or bad at all he would nbever set out to harm anyone on purpose beacuse there something in his head which mean he just doesnt know how to act.

Things he may do he probably doest think are wrong or even know but they are wrong.

Mind you, you could say the same for a lot of serial killers couldnt you?
Yes, and that doesn't make them a friend.
Lock him up.
thranduil is offline   Reply With Quote