Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 05:37 PM   #21
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: *hits head with 2X2* I HATE BEING GONE FOR THE WEEKEND! I had this perfect first post ready, but now I can't!!! Will edit this as soon as done reading posts.Star just roll yer eyes and say the name is to hard to pronounce. Then call it the Wolfs Fang.

ic:"Fer pity's sake, I'm a singer, no' a miricle worker! Resta, I should kill yer fer lettin' a Morgul Blade pirce ye skin!" I straitened up from the near unconsous body and glared around.

"Where has Star gotten herself off to this time! I need her bloody help to heal something like this! Or the help of an elf! No, not even an elf could heal this anymore!"

"What about Ethalas(sp) mum?"

I turned around to survey six year old Dawn sitting in the corner. Her long golden hair trailed past her sholders, loose, for she refused to wear it up. She also refused to where breeches. I was like that when I was her age. Just learning how to use my...Now why do I keep thinking I have memories in this forsaken world I reprimanded myself, and told her with a smile, "Kings Foil will only ease the pain, not heal the wound. But ye remember tha' pretty blue and purple flower that grows in yer garden?"

"The weed?!" she said with a very confused look.

I laughed 'Yes, the weed, if you would call the Wolves Fang that!" Wolves Fang. The flower my kingdom had been named after. "You don't you get me one of them, ok?" I watched her trot out of the room, always ready to please her 'mum', and turned to the dark figuer in the corner. "Mauluk, can you go find someone who can boil some water for me?" He nodded and troted off. He never spoke much anymore. Then I turned to the elf. "Why does your Empress keep sending her charges to me? I wonder if you could tell me that, Resta? You are one of her most powerful leaders, and yet here you lay, asking for my help. I am surprised your Empress trusts me." I mumbled about coming of his own will. I mumbled back, "To spy most likely. To spy on me." He grumbled about my being the only one in this world that could heal such wounds anymore. Me and Star, but of course she wasn't here.

Suddenly, I felt a pulling at my side, and a feeling at my throat, as though it where being ripped out. I was accustomed to the pulling, it was the dagger, it often called to me, but never before accompanied with sauch a straong pain. I sat down hard, clutching at my throat, not seeing a servant come in, even if it was forbidden. I vagly heard her scream, and felt the pain of the boiled water, stinging my hand. All I noticed was the images flashing through my head, the way the do when I Dream. I am a Dreamer, meaning I often dream of things that will or have happened. But never while I was awake. The imaages where of two girls about my age, in Mundane-Earth, looking for a cat. One found the cat and was following it. Then I lost all site of her, and the images shifted to Star riding through the land, almost on the border of Gondor. Vagly I wondered what she was doing so far from the castle, then the firl from the other image was there with her. Suddenly I recognized the other girl.

Then the pain ceased. The pain as well as the pulling. I noticed Mauluk at my side, in his warg form. I told him I was fine, and ordered the servant to get more water to rplace what she spilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Freddy sat next to Lily, and dished out a couple plate fulls of food for himself, before getting a reprimanding glare from Andodulin. He mearly sniffed. The Empress might not trust him for her own reasons, but Freddy had every reason to not trust him. A servant of the dark one, was Andodulin. Always had been, and always would be. Freddy sniffed again, and looking down relized he had already cleard his plates, and got another helping.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-09-2003 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:27 PM   #22
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
ooc: Silver is gone for the week, but has asked Faith and I to take up her characters.

ic:"Well,"I looked tward the castle."I suppose you should come with me, back to the kingdom, and see what the Countess has to say about this."

She looked at me, and nodded "Thank you, but who IS this countess?"

"You will meet her soon enough." I hopped onto Rainstorm, and pulled Kathy up. We finally make it back to the castle.

"Lady Starlight" I heard a voice say." The countes awaits your comming, go and meet her, quickly."

"Where is she Lyla?"

"The room in the court, with another figure, one not in too well of shape might I add."

"Then I shall get there quickly. Do you have a task?"

"None right now Lady."

"Then please, take this girl to the guest quarters. I shall be there as soon as I may."

Lyla led Kathy away, as I entered the room in which Faith sat. "You called Empress?"

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 02-09-2003, 07:34 PM   #23
Fred Baggins

"Empress?" I raised an eyebrow, without turning around. "Ye speak of her which sends me her spys fer healing. I wouldn't be surprised if she stabbed Resta herself just to get him here." I felt Star raise an eyebrow herself, but before I let her go on I mostioned her over, and took the flwoer from Dawn. "Did ye get the salve Dawn?" She nodded, and handed that to me as well. "Can you think of anything to do for him than what I have done already Star?" I looked up at her at last, watching the brown braids wiggle back and forth, as she shook her head. "Then I'll have Lyla get someone to take him to the guest quarters. I think I managed to get the sliver out, and most of the poison, hopefully." The images flashed in my head again, and I frowned at her. "Where were you?"
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-09-2003, 07:39 PM   #24
Lubyla

"Problebly on the outskirts of Gondor, if that close to here, though I do not know rightly for sure. Rain is swift, and can take many miles." I was troubled. and Faith knew it. "I saw the bird again" I sad before she could ask. "The one with the silver feathers. Lyla is already out doing something for me, but should be done soon."

Old 02-09-2003, 09:38 PM   #25
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:I am outside somewhere during this entire post.

ic:"Aunt Adi," Elijah said running up to me, I hugged the lad, gad to see him again, since Calliman and I were wed, three years ago, I hadn't seen him as much as I would have liked. It was his thirty-third birthday, and it was hard to believe that this young hobbit, when he was twenty-eight, had still been as interested in stories as a five year old. "Oh my dear boy, how have you been? You look so well, have the others been treating you right, kindly? What news from your father?" I asked, sittig down. Calliman walked up just as Elijah began to sit. "Hey bud, how've you been?" Callman asked. "Sit dow and I'll tell you and Adi," Elijah said. "Well, I guess I've benn treated alright, although I don't understand why they feel so angered towards me, father sends his love. But, he main reason I have come is to stay with you and Calliman, that is if t is alright with you," he said. "It hs lways been alright with me, I knew the time would come when one of Sam's children would have to stay with me, I had hoped it would be you. Why though, may I ask?" I said, gripping his hand. He pulled out a blue leather-bound manuscript and handed it to me, saying, "I wrote and published my first book, father said I shouldcome stay with you to learn a few tecniques, also, he figures that if I want to be a writer I should learn from the best, and live in a friendly environment with supprtive people. He thinks that the other people here, and you of course would be the most encouraging and must helpful people he could think of." "Well,you father has always been very wise," I told him, looking at the manuscript with curiosity. I decided I wold let the Emperess read it and see if it had potential, because I knew that I would say it was good, only becaus I loved him if it was terrible.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 02-10-2003 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 02:00 PM   #26
Fred Baggins

I shook my head. "You meet someone else out there, didn't you." It was more of a statement than a question.
Once Freddy finished up his breakfast, he went back to his room to get ready. Though it was custom for one like him to wear a blade, he did not. He never carried a blade, unless he was the white one. But today, he was to do something different. He was a messanger of sorts, and today, he was to go meet one of the new writewraiths, as well as look for others who might come from the other world. He picked up his most prised posesion, a horn, inhereted from Merry, twas supposed to be a Rohan horn, and considering the carvings on the side, Freddy belived it.

He made his way to the stables, and was greated by a shaggy pony. All in the castle where amazed the pony was still alive, it looked nere death, no matter how well the stable hands took care of it. Freddy only new the secret to the pony's well being, and perhaps Primerose Brandybuck.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-10-2003, 02:08 PM   #27
Lubyla

"She is in the guest quarters, and feeling quite confused. She says she is from another world, the world of Har'dro" I needed not bring the past up, and I knew Faith did not speek Drow. I hoped to soon take leave, I wished to go to my room.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
Starletta watched Freddy leave, and saw the pony. She did not laugh, nor did she wonder about it, only shrugged and went on her way.

Andodulin sat in his room. "How to do it though. How shall I convince her?" He picked up Lubyla's compact and her necklace. "Untill the hier claims these, I am the one to gaurd them. Foolish Lu, you never did have too good of a head on your shoulder." He opened the compact, and directed it to gaze at the castle where the countess ruled. Her heard every word, saw every action, and smiled."IO have you now, my pretty, and your little rain powers too." With that, he took the necklace off and placed the compact and necklace in a box. He turned into a bird, and flew out the window.

Last edited by Lubyla : 02-10-2003 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 03:40 PM   #28
Fred Baggins

"Take me to her," I commanded, silently.

As we walked into the room, the girl bowed down. I rolled my eyes, "Get up girl, I do not follow formalities in the caslte, especially with Commoners." As she got up I felt the pulling again--this time accompanied by a lone shudder--and let my hand drift the the dagger hilt. For the third and last time, I saw the image of a girl my age chasing a cat. "You are dismissed Lady Starlight, but can you bring the stool over before you leave?" She brought it over and I set in front of the girl, so I was face to face with her.

If she recognized me, she showed no sign of it. "Kathie? Kathrine Welsh from New York? Kathrine Welsh who used to go to Walker High? Kathrine Welsh who created ritewraiths?" The pulling grew stronger, and the amaxement, and happieness dissapeared from my voice, now replaced with bitter hate, "Kathirne Welsh who ruined my life?" I wanted to smake her, yell at her...stab her. Instead I hugged her, weeping, the joy at seeing my old friend overpowering the anger of what she did to me.

"Countess?" She asked, confused.

I grimaced, quickly whiping the tears from my face," Please! Faith--I refuse to be called Countess Doncamiel," I mocked the name,"Faith Lowe will work just as well, certantly better." I noted the shoak in her eyes, but seconds before I relized she shouldn't be here. "Why are you here rather than in the Kingdom of Writewraiths?" again I mocked the name, "Has the Empress sent YOU as a spy as well?"
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-10-2003, 03:59 PM   #29
Lubyla

Andodulin flew, quickly to the kingdom where I was held, er, stayed in. Inside my room, he perched on the bed and turned into his elf self, and waited for me to enter.

Walking to the room, I took out my hair. No one walked the flights of stairs to get to my room, unless ordered. I liked it that way. Upon entering my room, I picked up the brush and ran it through my hair, waves moving to and fro. I felt a prickling in my spine, and turned around. "ANDODULIN!!!" My eyes widened. "Wh-why are you here? Doth Lubyla knoweth of your comming?"

He stared at me for a molment." Lubyla knows not, nor care. Lubyla is dead, hath you not heard?"

"Dead?" THe news did not seem to bother me for some reason. Something was wrong with this, though I continued on. "What is thou need? Never do any walk the stairs to come here for no purpose."

"I flew" He said sharply. Standing, he walked over to me." You should wear your hair down more often, it makes you look more like a Lady, perhaps even...a princess."

" Princess? Why would I wish to look like a princess, when I am but a Lady of this house."

"Are you even that? Lady is but a title on a name, and you seem not to be treated as one."

"What do you mean? I have every right of a Lady in the house."The thought of how Faith...Countess...Was treating me went through my head. It was nothing. Just an ordinary favor.

"You may be called a Lady, though you are but another servant. A puppet, if you will. Do you not see how your precious, Countess treats you? Are you so blind?"

"What do you mean? She does nothing to harm me, and only asks for favors."
Old 02-10-2003, 04:05 PM   #30
Fred Baggins

Lyla panted after making the long trip up the stairs. It was no wonder no one travled these stairs unless summoned, Star's room being at the top of the seconds most high tower. Regaining the composure requiered of a servant in the preasence of a Lady such as Starlight herself, Lyla knocked on the door. It was opened, and she bowed, "Lady Starlight, you preasence is requested with Countess Doncamiel."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-10-2003, 04:22 PM   #31
Lubyla

"Right, I shall be there in a molment." I shoed her away, and turned back to Andodulin, who sat again, smirking.

"What did I tell you, you are but a puppet."

"What do you mean? How would you know all of what goes on? She needs my help, not a petty servent's task"

"But I have seen you do them before! Would you not wish to have your own freedom? I see it in your eyes, you long to leave the kingdom and be alone. I can help that, Princess Nydassi."

"Again you call me princess. Whyso? I am no Princess!!!"

"A new power rises, a strong power. Leave here, your Countess shall need you no more, with the return of her dear Kathie. You saw how she is to call your countess Faith, and you are still in the dark, calling her Countess."

"You speak lies, though it feels like truth.

Old 02-10-2003, 04:26 PM   #32
Fred Baggins

Lyla glowered. Having to travel these stairs, up then down then up again, not long after down again. How she despised being the head servant. She knocked again, and heard a curt, "Come in, the door is open!" She smoothed her hair, and came in. "Lady Starlight, the Countess requests your preasence immediatly."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #33
Lubyla

"Tell her I shall be there soon!" I was a bit agrivated.

"See, I am right. She calls upon you like a dog! Come, you are needed in this new power. Think of your home, what do you miss about it most? It is there, in this kingdom."

"I do not know, what is this new power? And even with the arrival of Kathie," I paused, what WOULD happen with the arrival of Kathy? I shook my head." Things will be no different" I said softly, and disbeleivingly.

"You are not even sure of this. My offer stands, you are destined to be a princess. You are needed there more than here. What will hapen if--"

Old 02-10-2003, 05:04 PM   #34
Fred Baggins

"Twice!" I grumbled under my breath, "Twice I sent Lyla up, and twice she ignored. I will NEVER get that cake baked if she keeps ignoreing me!" I whined. "Star's the only one that can make those cakes just right, and what with us having a guest, I don't want them ruined, by some fool, who calls herself a cook. What I need for a cook, is a hobbit, or the cook Empress Calein has. Best in Middle-Earth!" I have a really bad habit of talking to myself. Especailly when it comes to complaining. Finally I found myself in front of her door. I opened it up, not bothering to knock. I felt my eyes jump out of my sockets, when I saw who else was in her room.

"Star..." I mumbled, just so she could hear me. "What is HE doing here. I thought I forbade his presence in this palace."
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-10-2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 05:15 PM   #35
Lubyla

I looked at her. "He is bringing news of the death of a dear friend...two actually."

He smiled It is working, soon, soon it shall be compleated, soon we shall arise as the greatest power! Soon, not too long.

"He was just leaving, weren't you, Andodulin?"

"Yes, of corse Nydassi, as you wish."With that, he placed a rose on my bed, and left, out the window as a bird.

Old 02-10-2003, 05:37 PM   #36
Lubyla

`

Last edited by Lubyla : 02-10-2003 at 05:56 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 05:58 PM   #37
Fred Baggins

"Nydassi?" I raised an eyebrow. "NEvermind, his confusion of your name, He was forbidden by law from this castle, and law is greater than anything else, if he meant to tell of a death, he could have sent a messanger, or...Why was it he, rather than Lubyla who told you? Tell me on the way down, we have a guest, and I promised her your famouse cakes."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-10-2003, 07:51 PM   #38
Lubyla

Before going out, Andodulin managed to call out a 'Remember', as I left the room. Countess questioned me about Lubyla, I remeined silent. I wasn't even truely listening to her. There had been another point Andodulin made, Why had she forbade Kathie to call her countess, but not me? Was Andodulin truely right? My heart became heavy, and my eyes sank to the floor. What has become of me? Answering that Andodulin may be right, when I myself had insisted on that law, and yet, I almost wished to join this new power.

Old 02-10-2003, 09:17 PM   #39
Fred Baggins

"Star?" I was a little worried, I knew about the lies that servant of the Dark Lord, and I knew he had probably passed a few on to Star himself. I rested a hand on her sholder, to try and bring her back the present time and place. "Star, what's wrong?"

Just before I mounted, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and knelt, to the Empress standing in front of me.

"Stand up, Freddy."

I stood up, but kept my head down. I heard her sigh, as if she could try, but she would get no more. "What is it you wish to ask of me Empress?"

"I don't want you to do anything but what you are about to do. Freddy, I know about how well you are at sneaking around, which is why I gave you your present job. I was wondering if you have perhaps seen Resta. Hunter has announced him gone."

"I know nothing of it Empress. Only that he has recently been talking, and thinking of his father again. Of course that is not any help, since none of us know who his father is."

She nodded, "Thankyou then Freddy. You may continue."

I waited until she was gone, before looking up again, and mounting the pony. I knew he was glaring at me, but I ignored it.
I wrinkled my nose and grimaced. Where ever he was, Maluk was near. I could taste the blood hunger that lived in every wargs mouth, always there. I had asked him about it once, and he acted as if he never even noticed it. I was sure my eyes must have been yellow. I growled deep in my throat, then nearly hurt myself when I relised I had done that. I love animals, all but Snakesnout. Any warg really, I just can't stand being near them, I always get that taste in my mouth. I hate it. I turned around, advoiding him. Instead I headed to the stables, saddling my pony, Dream Chaser. As soon as he was saddled, I headed out, making him run as fast as he could, feeling the wind ripple through my hair. I love the wind, it is the most beautiful feeling in the world. Quite the opposite of my mum. My real mum that is.
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-10-2003 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:41 PM   #40
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

The Manuscript

I sawthe Emperess walking, deep in thought. I motioned for Elijah to follw me and walked towards her, "Hello Empress, lovely day isn't it? Elijah gave me his first pubished and completed story, and I think you should be the first to read it, and, if it is reasonable for me to ask, Elijah needs a room near mine because his ather has put him in my care, so he can be trained as a professional writer. We would be most grateful, that is, for him to be given a room till Calliman and I can get the spare room added on, for Elijah." Two little children, my two year old twins from my three two year olds(a set of triplets with two identical almost, Braverly and Courage are the almost identical twins the other is a daddy's boy who comes in later), half ran, half stumbled up to me, tugging at the sleeve of my shirt, "Mommy, Papa said to tell you and 'Lijah that lunch is ready," my son, Courage Lee(we all call him Cor or Cory said, sitting down and tugging at his sister's hand. Elijah scooped up Braverly(pronounced braver+ly, called Brave or Brave heart, Elijah calls her Bray or Braids) swinging her around. "How's my little brave heart?" he asked as she giggled. "Fine how are you," she replied, poking him in the nose. "Just fine," he said. I scooped up Cory, "Come on Munchkin, lets get some lunch. Won't you join us Empress?"
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 02-17-2003 at 11:15 AM.
Closed Thread