Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2003, 04:31 PM   #21
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

As the battle raged elrond the chiefstane grew heavy of heart. He could end the battle in one swift move but doing so would endanger gothmorg. Then the darkness faded away and he felt the passion of gothmog. Elrond summoned Ossa the wrath of water. Ossa answered the call and there was a great rumble. He entered from the mouth of isen and went through the dam that the Ents had distroyed drowning all that lay before him. His wrath was so strong that the rings of isengard cracked before his might. the water poured as once before into the deep pits of saruman. The fire of the balrog of moria was dimiished and gothmorg was taller and more stout injured the great beast deeply that he cold not climb/fly away. Gothmog rose from the pit to find distruction brfore him. Only968 elves remaind.
Gothmog the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 04:36 PM   #22
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

As the battle raged elrond the chiefstane grew heavy of heart. He could end the battle in one swift move but doing so would endanger gothmorg. Then the darkness faded away and he felt the passion of gothmog. Elrond summoned Ossa the wrath of water. Ossa answered the call and there was a great rumble. He entered from the mouth of isen and went through the dam that the Ents had distroyed drowning all that lay before him. His wrath was so strong that the rings of isengard cracked before his might. the water poured as once before into the deep pits of saruman. The fire of the balrog of moria was dimiished and gothmorg was taller and more stout injured the great beast deeply that he cold not climb/fly away. Gothmog rose from the pit to find distruction brfore him. Only968 elves remaind.
Old 01-28-2003, 04:36 PM   #23
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

occ:lord manafirough just do a search on melkor and youll beleive that i can get an army of trolls.

OSGILIATH IS GONE!! the hordes of mordor roar in unison.

now the easterlings and the men of harad shall make themselves known.

two great armies left minus morgul for the fortress cith of minus tirith.They felt they could not lose with the lord of darkness behind them.

Gondor was in for a battle for the histories.

EASTERLINGS-4,000

HARAD MEN-5,000
Old 01-28-2003, 04:37 PM   #24
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Mortan

1000 riders were ready to go and aid their ally Lord Manafirough.
The men of Rohan had invented a huge machine called Mortan.Mortan was a weapon of mass distruction, it would shout out 15 huge spears in great power and speed. 100 Mortans were sent to Minas Tirith as word came to then that trolls had attacked.
This weapon would take out a troll or any living thing that stood on its way.

Back in Minas Tirith trolls were being shot with hundreds of arrows but this would do little effect to the huge trolls. The man upon the walls were told to aim at their heads. The walls were being smashed but behold a horn sounded in the north.
“Eomer, Eomer has come to our aid”
and with that 1000 riders were fast riding like a wind upon a field. One men held out his sword and with that a huge cry came out.
“My Lord Here I Come at Your Aid”
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 04:42 PM   #25
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

hold on lord manafirough my troll armie did not attack minus tirth after they sacked osgiliath they returned to mordor.

An army of men is coming for minus tirith though so be ready.
Old 01-28-2003, 04:55 PM   #26
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

my bad

ok but minas tirith wont is being joined by Rohan and Helm's deep is reinforced.
1000 men went to Minas Tirith with 100 mortans
3000 to helms deep
and 2500 are already in In Minas Tirith
Old 01-28-2003, 04:59 PM   #27
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

as mirkwood was attacked the elves were still not challnged by the coming of the orcs. The 500 orcs were no match for the 2500 elves. Mirkwood was the home of the elves and the knew the land well whereas the to the orcs it was a darlk wilderness.
Many orcs where snipered down from the dark and the orc convoy was distroyed. The shriek of the nazgul pireced the thick undergrowth of mirkwood and was heard by the elves.
remainig orcs were caught and killed by only portion of spiders left.
Old 01-28-2003, 05:22 PM   #28
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

Now the mirkwood was no longer safe for the treachury of the dwarf lord would cause an an attck from the south.
The elves saw a the return og gothmog and the remaining elves from isengard. Gothmog had entrusted isengard to the Ents for now they were safe from the flames of the balrog. Now that isengasrd was secured the ppasage for the servents of melkor was now perilous. Gothmorg ordered that 2000 elves go to the hidden realm of thigolin. The realm of the7(cant remmeber) gates.
the rest remained in mirkwood and prepeared for battle.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:01 PM   #29
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

The 500 orcs sent before the 5,000 uruks were totally slaughtered by the southern defences of mirkwood.but by attacking the elves had given away their positions and the winged nazgul directed the attack from the air.

The uruks swarmed over the elven defenders and washed them away in a black floor of spear and sword.
Southern mirkwood had been won with very small loss to the uruks.

The army then hastened to dol-guldor the old stronghold of sauron.it still reeked evil and the uruks were joyed to be able to man it.the gates were once again forged strong and the balconies of stone were manned with many archers.they faced north so any attack from there would be hindered by a hail of black arrows. 3 of the nazgul stayed in dol-guldor as captains of that army but khamul returned to barad-dur with the tidings.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:08 PM   #30
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul Treachery in the north

Away north in the lands of erebor in the hall of the lonely mountain sat durin the deathless.he pondered over the recent events of the south and he made the decision to join forces with melkor.At this decision the eyes of the dwarves became dark and evil.At once durin set messengers east to the iron hills were 1500 grim dwarves came ready for war.with them came many supplies and means of craft and forgery.

They were immediately put to the forging of armour and weapons for a grand army of dwarves.Durin looked to the empty stronghold of moria and sent 1000 of his srongest warriors there.They were called the longbeards of moria.They wore black mail and plate of steel.their helms were of tempered black steel and were an inch thick.runes of their language were ingraved in red in the brow.They wore cloaks of crimson and bore great battle axes of steel and mithril.They reopened the old mithril mines and began forging weapons and armour of mithril.
Moria was once again in the power of the dwarves.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:14 PM   #31
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Melkor was pleased to see that the north was under his command.and the dwarves there were gathering in great numbers.an army of 4,000 had arose.

Melkor then focused on his own campaign.He had a great army and fortress in south mirkwood which was well manned and guarded.plans for that stroke could wait because the more pressing thought was that of gondor and rohan.their strenght together was great indeed.

Melkor still had an army of 10,000 in mordor and the shock troops of 500 trolls and their leader gonrok the balrog.for now they would stay in mordor.

But melkor sent his will and malice to the easterling man and the army of harad who were close coming upon minas tirith.
soon an army of men would be destoyed but which one melkor knew not.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:32 PM   #32
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul Bows of mithril

(in the last post i meant to say gundred instead of gonrok got mixed up)

Khamul was sent by melkor to fly to moria and check on the longbeards that were stationed there.Khamul found a great fortress with gates of black iron and steel cut into the mountain side were bunkers of stone were the dwarves could look out east.
Khamul was seen a long time before he reached the gates there he was welcomed and brought inside.The dwarves had in deed been busy.another 600 had come from the blue mountains to swell moria.they were all fully armed and alert.Khamul was shown the mithril mines and he was held in awe at the beauty of them.Azaghol captain of the longbeards gave Khamul a girt to show that their alliance was fixed.He gave to Khamul 6 bows of steel with a full quiver of arrows for each but these arrows were speacial,for the head was edged with mithril and could pierce any armour on middle earth.the 6 bows were for each nazgul on his winged steed.Khamul took the gifts and returned to mordor.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:20 PM   #33
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul 1st battle for minas tirith

the hordes of harad were first to behold the sight of minas tirith.It was a city of white silver and shone on the sunlight.
a large company of harad archers placed themselves in a cresent ring about minas tirith.they let loose a hail of arrows as footsoldiers closed in with battering rams.But the men of harad did not see the 5 mortans that came from the gate with a force of men holding large sheilds to protect it.The mortans fired at the captains signal and the first wave of harad man were totally destroyed.The mortans caused terrible damage.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:23 PM   #34
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

the treachery of the dwarfs had goton to the elven lords and to the dwellings of man. Much doubt was now on the last defenders of middle earth. The forces of morgoth were now to great to attack even wiith the combination of elves and man for the dwarfs had left them and the commander of the elven army gothmog was badly injured in the battle against the balrog of morio at the fords of isengard. Dwarf numbers were great but when the elvs saw the movement of a 900 dwarfs to mirkwood they thought that the nubers were not suffieicent enough to overcome the elves. The dwarfs were a small fraction that shunned the idea of surving the lord of darkness and surve the master of any dragon that had plundered any dwarfen treasures.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:26 PM   #35
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

The elves welcomed the new hope that arrived. The dwarves ammiedeatley started to forge defences and told all the new about the plans of the allies of the darlk lord. News was sent to rohan and gondor of arriving dangers.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:37 PM   #36
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

preparing for battle.

Hearing of the destruction of OSGILIATH Lord Manafirough prepared minas Tirith well.
Mortan was put in front of the line of the battle. Behind 1000 archers with shield of great resistance and swords of great power. Has soon as mortan had fired man would step in front to protect it. It did take a long time to reload but when it was finished great damage was done to those that stood before it.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:38 PM   #37
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

Gothmog was not at his full strength but coulnd now a leat lead an attack or defend from one. The dwarfs built great catapults which would defend mirkwood in waht time they could. The eagles that could be spared by the king of eagles were used as messengers beetween the allies of freedom. In isengard only the great orthac now stood and the wad lain bare. Half the ents were ordered to go to minis thirith to the aid of lord manafirogh against the hords of easterlings and the other portion of the ent army liad in wait biding there time(disappered in fangorn or mirkwood).
Old 01-29-2003, 02:46 PM   #38
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

the ents that were sent to rohan were retreated for the danger of the uruk hai was great and the elven lords new of a rising danger.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:55 PM   #39
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

The man of Gondor were to use all their power to kill all who stood to chalange it. Men upon the great walls of Minas tirith threw great huge rock below were the enemy stood. 50 enemys would get squashed like bugs under the surface of the ground. The rock were of huge size. Two long rales were created to role the huge rock to the surface. The rocks came down at great speed and smashed to the ground.

The man used their sheild to protect the Mortans. The created a square of sheild (like the one in helm's deep by the orcs) then once mortan was reloaded they would step back and fire.

Archers on the wall would fire arows with fire on top to set the enemy into flames.
Old 01-29-2003, 03:12 PM   #40
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

(gothmog and lord manafirogh join my dwarven army in kings of chaos. its FREE gothmog ive already joined but i need soldiers so i can buy weapons and armour youll be officers just go to this site
http:/www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=150459 thankyou)

now back to the story.

The men of harad were being slaughtered at the gates of minas tirith.they had underestimated the strenght of gondor.they swarmed about the walls and rushed the mortans hacking the sheild wall from it and smashing the mortans to pieces.they saved 2 mortans and turned them onto the wall of minas tirth.They used the same tactic as did the men of gondor and created a sheild wall about the mortans.they fired and destroyed the rails for the giant stones that smashed their ranks.just as the rails were destroyed the stones fell on the mortans crushing them and the sheild wall to death.