Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2003, 05:18 PM   #21
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Sorry, didn't mean to scare anyone, I'm just a freak. Oops, did I say that out loud? I'm a Tolkien freak not a regular freak, otherwise I'm just weird, that's all, so anybody up for a game of "who likes who the most," or should we wait till my friend gets here?"
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 06:27 PM   #22
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Starts doing "Frodo/Sting Dance" *

"I'm a tolkien freak AND a real freak! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting"
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:14 PM   #23
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*laughs at Fred, and continues looking at the door for Kally* Grrr, where is that girl? Ah, well...

*goes to watch her brother playing the TTT playstation2 game as the PRISSY elf...* As Elrond said, he is the gayest gay elf that ever nanced down the pike... *pokes out tongue at silly legomaniacs*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:26 PM   #24
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"WHOA! Make up your mind, Faith!"
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:38 PM   #25
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I went into a feeble position..." I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place..." Faith smacked me

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:56 PM   #26
Adrian Baggins

"I definately need to teach them the rules of th game don't I?'' I asked Silverstripe, looking at Faith who was dancing around and Lubyla who was sitting on the floor. "Al yo have to do is have the players pick a movie for hem all to do, then each person picks a character in their mind, it may be the actor or character's name that is used, mind you, that if we did LotR and Faith did Frodo and I did EJW it would not count as the same person. Anyway, you get a sheet or two of paper and write that person's full name, or all of the name that you know, and the two people who have the most of the same name written down faceeach other in a facts match, to see who knows the most about that person. Oh and you only have two minutes to write the name down as many times as possible."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 01-26-2003, 09:24 PM   #27
Fred Baggins

I just kinda...stared at her for a minuet, while the whole room was in silence...except that TV somewhere where you could hear screaming...still. long comercial huh? Then after trying NOT to figure out what Adrian had said, I started dancing again.

"I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-26-2003, 09:33 PM   #28
Adrian Baggins

"Somebody please make her shut up," I groaned. Then,when nobody made a move to d so, I walked over to her and smacked her upside the head.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-26-2003, 09:41 PM   #29
Fred Baggins

I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! I want Frodo, I want Sting! "
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-26-2003, 09:54 PM   #30
Adrian Baggins

"Anybody got a baseball bat!? Nevermind, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
I want Elijah Jordan Wood! I wat Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I wat Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I wat Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I wat Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!I want Billy Boyd! I want Dominic Monaghan!I want Elijah Jordan Wood!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-26-2003, 10:14 PM   #31
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I looked up from my feeble position."Shesh, you want a lot!!!!!!! Hum, I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons...I want Lubyla and Starletta's wepons..., ok, I'm done.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:21 PM   #32
Adrian Baggins

*I stop long enough to say*"No, I really only want EJW, Dom and Billy are just backups."*I continue to chant till finally* "Done.NOW I REALLY WANT THAT BASEBALL BAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-26-2003, 10:28 PM   #33
TinuvielChild
Padawan

"Whoever started the idea of repeating their words multiple times in one post will DIE, slowly, painfully, and horribly, by my hand, unless they all shut up right now. I like torturing people..." TC casually sharpens her knife on a whetstone, as she sits listening to the inane babble of the 'Mooters.

Everyone shuts up.

"Excellent. I've got an idea. Let's have a contest. Whoever can eat the most lembas inside of five minutes wins. I'll be the judge. If you try to cheat, let's just say that the skin off of a freshly-cut pair of ears is enough to make the sole for a single slipper. I need a new pair of slippers. Any questions?" *Evil grin*

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:31 PM   #34
TinuvielChild
Padawan

ooc: Just so you guys know, RPGs are usually written in the present tense, and from the third person point of view. So the phrase "TC sharpens her knives" would be common, whereas "I sharpened my knives" is not seen as much. Yeah?

Oh, and I'm not actually out to kill you all, I just felt like doing something different. Deal with it.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by TinuvielChild : 01-27-2003 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-26-2003, 11:14 PM   #35
Fred Baggins

ooc: *FB Looks around Embarased.* I can't break a habit like that!

ic:OK! I'm a hobbit, so that should be easy!

Star: *Slaps Fred* You aren't a hobbit in REAL life!

Fred: I'm not? O well, I'll still win!*whispers* I want Frodo, and Sting...

ooc: That better?
Old 01-27-2003, 09:29 PM   #36
Adrian Baggins

Devon/Adrian: Okay, sounds good to me. But wait, Lembas is fictional, we might as well just take soft taco shells, put vanilla icing on them and fry them and say it is Lembas, otherwise, we have no contest *goes and gets GBA from purse again*

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-27-2003, 10:17 PM   #37
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"What do you mean, 'lembas is fictional?'" Silver yells at the top of her lungs. "Don't you think that, of all the Tolkientites in all the countries in all the worlds, someone, somewhere has come up with a recipe? Er, wait, did I just say worlds? Oops, not supposed to let that slip. Well, never mind now. Let's go eat some lembas!"
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 12:14 AM   #38
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Hey, yeah, Tano has a really good recipe for lembas, if you feel like digging through the threads! *hands out shovels for thread-digging* Lembas....m'm, m'm good!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 12:19 AM   #39
Fred Baggins

*pipes up* "Actually I know of at least one site that has a recipie for Lembas on it! Where's your computer Finrod?"
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-28-2003, 11:32 PM   #40
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
YYUUUUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!Lembas!!!!
Christiana:anyone got some mirvour?(sp)

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Christiana is offline   Reply With Quote