Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-25-2002, 06:00 PM   #21
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I followed the girl and I appeared afront her. "Why are you scared?" I asked, already knowing what she would say.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 06:02 PM   #22
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
"I am in danger. It is absoulutly crucial no one knows who I really am. I did not expect you to-
"Your a mind reader aren't you?"

As I felt myself calm down, the fire on the tree did as well. I was so sorry to have killed a tree, but I couldn't control myself. I looked at it, and the last flame died.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 12-25-2002 at 06:03 PM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 06:09 PM   #23
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Freida, or would you prefer to be called Frem? I have met you before, but yes, I am a mind reader as you call it. I also know why you are here. You have been acused of asasinating the prince of Rohan. I have just come from that land, so I also know that there is a price on your head."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-25-2002, 06:14 PM   #24
Fred Baggins

*A flicker of flame again.* "You-you are correct." *I drew my sword* "I'll fight before you can get me, and perhaps I won't win, but you won't get me without a fight."
Old 12-25-2002, 06:22 PM   #25
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I laughed and said: "I do not intend to fight you, I never have. Do you not know who I am? I am Losillewen, daughter of Galadriel and heir to the throne of Lothlorien. I am looking for companions, and I would be glad if you would come. I will not tell anyone your true identity, and if any people from rohan come in search of you, you will be much safer with me. For if I tell them that you are not the one they are searching then they will leave you alone. No one will question me."
Old 12-25-2002, 06:25 PM   #26
Fred Baggins

"O, what a relife. Cause I didn't think I'd win. Thankyou, I will come...and I promise to keep things like that" Motions to the now dead tree "From happening. Thankyou Losillewen, I remember you now."
Old 12-25-2002, 06:30 PM   #27
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I smiled and said: "You would not win." I then knocked her to the ground, and before she could do anything I drew two hidden daggers and put them at her throat. I then removed them and helped her up. "Come back to the inn, I will introduce you to my friends."

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-25-2002 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2002, 07:35 PM   #28
Fred Baggins

"After that...I wouldn't argue." I smiled, and tightly wrapped the mask around my face. "Remember, Frem."
Old 12-25-2002, 08:09 PM   #29
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

We went into the inn and we sat down at the table next to Astarian and Briedon. "Astarian, I would like you to meet Frem, he is a old friend." I smiled at Astarian and she nodded for she understood.

"It is nice to meet you Frem." Astarian said smiling.

I then looked out a window and I saw two men of Rohan come into bree. I shot a sharp glance at Frieda, and I said: "Excuse me, I will be back soon." I walked out the door and met the two strangers. "Vendui' men of Rohan What is your business here?" they bowed for I was well known among the people of Rohan.

Man of Rohan1: "Greeting Morwen Galadriel, we are here in search of the one called Frem, for he is wanted by the king on charges of murder."

"Murder?" I said pretending to be amazed, "I assure you that no one by that name is in bree."

MoR2: "Are you sure?"

"Of course, am I ever wrong?" I said.

MoR1: "No, you are never wrong, good day Losillewen."

with that they left, and I went inside.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-25-2002 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-25-2002, 08:36 PM   #30
Fred Baggins

I can't mind message, but I sent her a look, my eyes, I hoped asked 'Ridermark?' She nodded. I lit another candle.
Old 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM   #31
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<I have sent them away, but now they are abroad, looking for you. we must leave tonight.> I said to Freida. "It is time we left Astarian, we must head for the mountains, there we will begin our search."
Old 12-25-2002, 09:01 PM   #32
Fred Baggins

*I slunk down into my chair, making sure the mask was strapped tightly around my face. By now a nervous habit. Then...distaster struck...in the form of Freddy...foolish hobbit.*

"Hey, Fre-"
Old 12-25-2002, 09:09 PM   #33
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I saw Freddy come in and start to talk to Freida. I quickly touched her and we both became invisible. <That was close. Come, khila amin.> we went to the stables, where I also found Briedon and Astarian. we became visible, mounted our horses, and were soon off.
Old 12-26-2002, 01:52 PM   #34
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
We rode and rode, though where, I knew not. I didn't know much of the quest we were on, but I did know it had something to do with my mother. I rode as a rearguard, Frem and Biredon where riding in front of me, and Losillewen in front of them. I saw nothing following us, so I urged Asforoth faster, and drew up beside my Aunt. <Where are we going, and what has it to do with Celebrian?> I asked quietly.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 02:01 PM   #35
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: I'd like to join! Probably as Alasse; she seems to be the most logical choice here.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 02:38 PM   #36
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I want to join. My character is the same as in fellowship like no other but I finished that and became a Ranger in the end. You meet me soon and because I was trained by Aragorn ask me to join(Swift too).
All for now.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:51 PM   #37
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Welcome Silverstripe and Adrian! of course you may join..... Great Neice.

ic:

<We are going to the mountains, Astarian. You mother has been taken captive by orcs, and it is up to us to find out what has happend to her.> I unsheathed my sword, <Astarian, something is near.> Nenya was not sheding light, so it was not evil. (ooc: this is where you come in Adrian!! )

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-26-2002 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #38
Duddun
I Antha

"Where are we going?" I asked as I rode up to her.
ooc: Is this after Giants?
Edit: I missed the second page so I changed it.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun

Last edited by Duddun : 12-27-2002 at 02:26 AM.
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:58 PM   #39
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: NO WAY!!! this is way before Giants, right before the War of the Ring. Giants is after the War of the Ring. btw, will you please pm me?? *puppy dog face*
Old 12-26-2002, 11:10 PM   #40
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Okay, in that case it must be before SfL as well, and thus Alasse would have no idea of her true origins/identity. So, while there can be clues that she's half elf, please don't reveal it to my character. LOL.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote