Old 10-15-2002, 08:33 PM   #21
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I 'll join!
Entwives

Name:celebcu(keleb Ku)
Race:elf
Desc:A bit hasty.(hpmth)loves birdies and wolves. Likes to hang around streams. good archer and loves poetry and chatting with ents.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:39 AM   #22
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

You're welcome Dolenloteiel.

Celebcu... silver bow, right?

Not be be unentishly hasty but.... just when are we going to start? And just what is the exact storyline? The ents set out to find the entwives? Or do the entwives try to get home? Or a bit of both options?
Old 10-16-2002, 03:52 PM   #23
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I would like entss to start, but if he won't start, then I don't care who will.

Can I ask, Sicirus, why celebcu?
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 05:13 PM   #24
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc:

ummm earniel, well i would say a little bit of both and radagast i will start it if no one minds!nice to have you abord sicirus!

ic: as i walked over to a elf named celebcu (who was in my opinion hasty) i came acrose a beutiful flower and thought of the entwives that left us many years ago, oh if only we could find them or if only they would come back to our dwelling house! i put the flower in my hand and holded it as carefully as possible, "hello celebcu fine day is it not?

ooc: i hope that was good for a start!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 05:33 PM   #25
Earniel

OOC: Okay entss89, then I'll start somewhere in the East. I hope you don't mind if I drop the first person narrative, I can't concentrate that well with it.

Lothedril slipped silently through the night in Mordor. She looked up to the stars one more time before entering a low cave. She wondered whether somewhere to the West ents would look up at the same stars. Since she was one of the last entlings to be born, she had never been to Fangorn. But she remembered the flight of the entwives from their gardens long ago and the capture of herself and others in Mordor. Now it was different, she thought as she crawled into the cave as well as she was able. Now her slave-days were over. She had escaped the slavemines of Mordor and she could return home. Hiding in the cave she made herself as comfortable as possible for the remainder of the night, dreaming of the sweet sights and smells of Fangorn.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:36 PM   #26
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*The settlement of Avari she called home had been attacked by a horde of Orcs from Mordor. When she returned from hunting, all that remained of the beautiful village was piles of ashes and metal weapons. She had always known that this day would come, and somehow managed to keep her composure. Tears gathering in her eyes, she managed to find her way to her hiding place, gathering the food supplies and equipment she had left in preparation for this day. Putting her gear in her pack and wielding her sword and bow, she walked outwards, to the west, where her distant kindred were said to live.

She travelled for many days, barely sleeping and eating. Eventually, she made her way to a cave where she decided to sleep for the night. She built a small fire and curled up next to it, sleeping.*

((OOC: Earniel, this is the same cave that you're in... I figure Lothredil would smell the fire and be somewhat... angered... but that way we can meet )

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 08:21 PM   #27
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I like the name Celebcu for an elf.

ic:I rushed through the forest searching hastily for my friends. I found it hard to look for them since they blended in so easily with the other more stupid trees.(the ones that are not ents.)
I finally found Lothedril and gave my hello rather quicker than I had planned. The ent looked at me and smiled pleasently giving his aged and wise face a light glow. Lothedril was walking among the flower patches thinking of what I guessed to be of the lost and missed entwives. A tear started to trickle down my cheek. I felt bad for my freinds and thier lost loves. I never really saw an entwife before but i still grieved for them and thier legendary beauty known by all ents.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:17 AM   #28
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

((OOC: Sicirus, entss89 is Trasmere, I believe. Lothedril is an entwife played by Earniel and over in the east with me ))

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 10-17-2002, 01:15 PM   #29
Earniel

OOC: Thanks Nazgûl Queen.

Lothedril awoke in the deep end of the cave. She sniffed the air. Fire! Her eyes burned with anger at the thought of that age old enemy. No ent or entwife was ever fond of fire and Lothedril's stay in the slavemines of Mordor had only increased her hatred for it. She stopped herself short of rushing out and quenching that much loathed light. She should not be overhasty to leave her refuge, she reminded herself, she was still in perilous land. Orcs and the other dark creatures of Mordor took great pleasure in torturing run-away slaves and Lothedril had no wish to grand them that pleasure. Carefully, as well as her large body let her, she slipped as quietly as she could to the entrance of the cave.

When Lothedril heard no movement or noice she hazarded a peek. She saw only one person next to the fire and it didn't look much like an orc. As Lothedril stepped foreward to stamp out the fire, the figure suddenly rose, a sword in her hand. And Lothedril looked at a face of a kindred she had not seen again since she had been an entling. The elf before her looked frightened but determined to use the cutting steel she held in her hand if necesary. She did not seem to recognize Lothedril for what she was, which was not surprising for sooth now covered Lothedril's bark and her leafy hair had withered much, she hardly looked like an entwife of old. "Elf" spoke Lothedril, slowly, "You should know better than to light a fire in the presence of a much tortured entwife. Put it out."
Old 10-17-2002, 05:36 PM   #30
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:Sorry about that. I meant trasmere.
Old 10-17-2002, 06:02 PM   #31
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: its allrighty sicirus and sorry guys i have been busy for a while!

as i talked to celebcu ( rather hasty but hey) he saw deep inside of how i felt, he started to get a little misty and i told him that some day the entwives will return so dont cry for us we are quite ok for the time, and we went to go drink from the fountain of plenty. but deep in side i told my self that i would probilly never see the day that the entwives come back!
Old 10-18-2002, 07:51 AM   #32
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*At the sound of movement, Kalome stood up, sword in hand. You could trust noone in these lands, not even those who sounded friendly... which this creature did not. It looked familiar... but yet, strange, almost tortured. When it spoke to her, she moved back in shock.*

"An entwife? The legends tell of your kindred, but we believed you long dead." *she moved to put the fire out, and in the darkness she turned to the entwife.*

"What brings you to these desolate, forsaken lands?"

Old 10-18-2002, 08:22 AM   #33
Earniel

To Lothedril the darkness felt like a relief. Although she still smelt the smoke of the dead fire, she was spared the sight of the cruel light.

"Force brought me here long ago, when the gardens of the entwives were destroyed and my kindred chased into the mercyless east. It is a long tale but one I cannot bear to tell to it's full length yet. "
Old 10-18-2002, 09:03 AM   #34
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

"Then we are alike in our sorrow. Long ago, my ancestors made their way east after the fall of Beleriand, making this their home in the days of light. Our population dwindled, but yet we were happy and safe in the depths of the forest. But nowhere was safe from Saurons reach... and it is all gone... and now i search for my kindred to the west."

*suddenly she remembers her manners* "I apologise for my haste. I am Kalome Linuial, the sole surviving elf of Romentaur. By what name may I call you?"

Old 10-18-2002, 05:09 PM   #35
Earniel

"Hoom, then we are indeed alike in our sorrow and also in our hope to find our kindred in the west." Lothedril said with a faint smile. The presence of a friendly being after so long pleased the entwife and her green eyes glowed kindly.

"As for my name, it would take too long - even for an elf - to hear for it grows ever still. But I think the hastier form of Lothedril is more practical. I am pleased to meet you, Kalome Linuial of Romentaur."
Old 10-18-2002, 05:18 PM   #36
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: you write too mutch and too fast! ansd I read slowly. Eärniel especially! now, I'm in the fourth post and I will post tomorrow probably, because I have no time today. Write slowly please.
Old 10-18-2002, 05:28 PM   #37
Earniel

OOC: sorry I'll try and behave in the future.
Old 10-18-2002, 05:40 PM   #38
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: you could just write a bit in every post. It's increase my morale.
Old 10-18-2002, 07:06 PM   #39
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: come on sicirus say something!

as me and celebcu drank together we had our spirits lifted and i told sicirus i need to see my beloved entwives again, i miss them dearly but they are probilly dead !
Old 10-19-2002, 05:56 PM   #40
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: your starting to call me Sicirus.

ic: We drank from the cool clear rver and were refreahed from our dry throats(or roots). I looked at the solem ent who declared his disbeleif(sp) of the entwives being alive. "I believe they still dwell on Arda. " I said to the ent. "They may be still trying to find thier way back." (though not very comforting it still is a bit of hope. Right?) The ent looked at me with determenation that appeared out of the blue. "Maybe we can find them." Said the ent rising to his full hight. I cranned my neck to beable to see his wise aged face. "Maybe we can." I replied with a slight smile of the thought of adventure.