Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
X Perry Mint
Hobbit

Prepare to be enslaved!

Greetings, foolish mortals!

You are now all slaves of Mordor. Be content with your new life of slavery, ruthless exploitation and neverending sorrow!

For many years we have been trying to take over this Entmoot-place and finally we have succeeded. It took us a while, though: Our orc-troups took a wrong turn in those blasted endless Teacup Café threads, the Balrogs took one peek at the 'do Balrogs have wings' debates and instantly developed an existential crisis (they may not have wings, but they sure have issues...) and our eastern allies got lost in the parking lot.

But! It was frightfully easy to ensnare your mods and admins! (You'd think that people running Tolkien-boards would think twice about accepting shiny rings... Hah! I think not! Suckers!)

We own your banner! Our fearless leader, the Witch-King, has ousted that silly Ent and has taken his rightful place to watch over this board. Bow down in worship, you worthless maggots!

We own your mods! They look rather fetching in black.

We will own your board! As soon as Nazgûl #3 learns how to work with this vbulletin software, that is, so we can erase that horrible pleasant green and change it to something gloomy and more fitting for a slave colony of Mordor, like say, black. And more black. And maybe a touch of grey if we're feeling adventurous. This may take a while, ring-craft was so much easier to learn. Unfortunately, uruk-hai aren't known for their tech-savvy either. I knew I should have gotten those Black Numenoreans when they were half-price in the local Evil Lord shop... Anyway!

We own you!

Mwahahahah!