Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2004, 12:52 PM   #21
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Sirigorn plays Alyna, who is an obsessive movie-fan, but doesn't like the books.
Sicirus is Jean, who is Keita's best friend.
I (Ethuiliel) am Keita, who loves Tolkien and the books, and doesn't care too much for the movies, or thier fans.

Is that what you were asking?

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:06 PM   #22
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Yes. Thank you. It makes sense now.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 03:32 PM   #23
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

It's about thirty years after the war of the ring.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 02-08-2004, 03:34 PM   #24
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

edited
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 02-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #25
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Lalaith, I was under the impression that we were going to Gondor because we needed Elessar's permission to go to the Shire and we couldn't do much outside of it. Unless that other guy is going to ask Elessar for us??
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #26
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

I was under the impression we were going to the Shire.... earlier post said you had to sort out something at the Shire....

Which do you want to go to???
Old 02-09-2004, 08:14 PM   #27
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

We are sorting something out in the Shire. But humans aren't allowed in the Shire, and we're all human and you're half-human (unless you're half-dwarf, -orc, -whatever. You just said you were half-elf and I assumed you were half-elf, half-human) So to get permission to go into the Shire, we need to go to the King, Elessar to ask for permission to go into the Shire and sort stuff out. So that's what I thought.

Quote:
A reddish gold dog pranced out followed by a couple of annoyed looking hobbits. He had apparently lapped up their ale and, to Alyna; he licked his lips in content.
Sici, what do you mean by the to Alyna part??
-Two Towers extended DVD

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Old 02-09-2004, 10:00 PM   #28
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I just thought of something. In the appendix it said that Elessar visited the hobbits outside the Shire, because he wouldn't even break the rule. Do you think he would give us permission to break a rule he wouldn't break himself? I suppose it might be okay if the Shire was really in danger though. But we might sent an Elf, Hobbit, or Dwarf in for us. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Old 02-10-2004, 08:49 AM   #29
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Hey, ethy, you and sici thought up the story line. You should have thought of this earlier.
That might be true, but for story line purposes, lets make us get permission to go to the Shire. Okay?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-10-2004, 01:32 PM   #30
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

We could still have an interesting story line if we can't go in the Shire but send people there with news. If we find other things to do outside the Shire, like try to find the Ruffians, we could still help save the Shire without entering it...and we should be able to find a messanger, as there are lots of hobbits in Bree, and we could also probably send an elf, or if we meet one, a Dwarf, who were mostly trusted in the Shire.

Besides, even when we planned it, we never decided that we would defineltly go to the Shire ourselves.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:52 PM   #31
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay. So where are we going first????
Old 02-10-2004, 06:10 PM   #32
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

The shire, I guess. But not in it. Your post said we would go there and wait for Elessar to catch up, cause you sent someone to get him.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-10-2004, 06:48 PM   #33
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

We could go to Brandywine Bridge, just not cross it, and meet someone (Elessar, a hobbit...) there. Or we could go to Lake Evendim/Nenuial. Or Fornost, though I guess Aragorn/Elessar is in Gondor, not Fornost. We can just head west along the road, and pick a more specific destination later.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 02-10-2004 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:11 PM   #34
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Works for me We could always stop in the Old Forest and pay old Tom Bombadil a visit, but I dont want to.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-10-2004, 08:13 PM   #35
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Hey, what's wrong with old Tom?

Old 02-10-2004, 08:18 PM   #36
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

he's strange, scary, and has no fashion sense

Hey! He is not! (this is actually ethuiliel here!)

Last edited by ethuiliel : 02-10-2004 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:25 PM   #37
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Whoops.
Ethy, I thought I logged you out but I didn't so I posted as you. So let me say what I wanted to say as me:
He's strange, scary, and has no fashion sense
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-11-2004, 09:16 AM   #38
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

He is too scary!! And he wears yellow boots and a blue coat- how weird is that?? And he goes around singing all day. That's pretty strange, if you ask me.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 02-11-2004, 11:46 AM   #39
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Okay. I'll ask my question now. WHERE SHOULD I START??? Hmmm??? I don't know where to start, or to meet you guys.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 01:41 PM   #40
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Okay. I'll ask my question now. WHERE SHOULD I START??? Hmmm??? I don't know where to start, or to meet you guys.
You could if you want to meet us soon, we'll be heading in the direction of the Shire. You could meet us on the road, or even be looking for us there, if you learned about our mission from Lalaith's messanger. It's up to you though.