Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2002, 12:36 AM   #21
Michelle The Fair
Enting

Arwen Undomiel The Quest

I was told in the council that I was to go to Rohan. In Rohan, I need to find a small city in Gondor, were I will find Aranon (sp. I think) and he will help me to Hobbition to find Jack, the hobbit who knows Clench (the wizards name is Clach now) personally.
I set of...

"I don't know Elron, Rohan is a long way, and I don't think me alone, just an elf, can get back to Mirkwood."
"Try, you will pass Kyle (Kyle is my name now) I am sure Aranon can help."

As Kyle set out, he looked back only once to the sky of Rivendelle, and walked out of the gates. Kyle looked at the sun and ran as fast as he could ,barely touching the ground, as most elves do. As he looked around again, he wondered if he would make it, he settled in for the night, and fell asleep. when he woke up he looked around and saw he was surrounded by men.
"What's this?" "Shush, we will find use for you little one!"
"Agh....what is going on?" "I am Ivan, lord of Rohan, keeper of the righteousness of Gondor."
"I am Kyle, and I need your help finding a man named Aranon."

A man stepped forward. "I am Aranon, what business does an elf have in Gondor?"
As Aranon told the rest of the riders to leave him with Kyle, He took his Bow, and sword, and Kyle told him his quest.

"I see, Elron always has trusted me. I will help you, if you can help me." "Ok, sure."
"WAIT!" Kyle turned and saw an elf, a female elf. "Drelin!"
"Kyle, I must come with you, the Elven King told me, you may need my bow, and healing powers..."
"Yes, ok." "we must hurry, if we expect to go to Gondor, and get help there."
-They walked together toward the sunset, Kyle with his sword, Aranon with his Broad Ax, and Drelin with his bow. Kyle looked at Drelin, and at Aranon. "What, should we go back to Rivendelle? Gondor seems so far and I am not sure if we can make it."
"Don't worry, Gondor will help us, keep a high head." said Drelin.
Aranon seemed to want to hurry, so he said urgently, "Pack up, we will make it to Gondor, in maybe three days."
"When we get to Gondor, when will we go to Hobbition and meet the hobbit who knows Clench? asked Kyle."Soon Kyle."
As they slowly made it across the country side they weren't sure who knew they were here. "Orcs!" shouted Kyle. "Does Clench know we are on to him?"
Aranon stepped into the morning light with a puzzled look.

"If Clench knew I was here, how could he know we were going to Gondor? Maybe Elron told the hobbit, and he is working for the wizard and he has told him we are going." said Kyle.
"'Tis all puzzling." Drelin managed to say as he looked at Kyle, who was at the time sharpening his sword. Kyle looked at Aranon.
"What is to become of us once the orcs find us, and we are taken back in Mirkwood held captive to be tormented to death?"
Aranon stared into Kyle's eyes. "If the great Elron has sent us to Gondor, then in Gondor's name I will not be here to see the great land of Mirkwood, and Fangorn fall into the hands of a wizard." Aranon looked at Drelin. "I believe only we, two elves, a mortal, and who ever we find in Gondor can defeat him, only we have the power to bring Mirkwood back to the elves!"
"We must hurry, Gondor cant wait." Kyle said putting his sword in the pouch and loading his quiver with arrows.
As the three ran they all were wondering if the orcs would find them. If possibly Clench had been doing something in Mordor, if Gondor would be effected. Kyle merely touching the ground had a determined look on his face. Aranon in the middle of the two looked at them and now ran ahead. Aranon, being a man had great speed, and ran as if he wanted Mirkwood back as much as Kyle. They entered Gondor on the fifth day they set out.
Each one looked at one another as they walked toward the gates of Gondor. When they arrived Drelin walked up to the gate.
One of the guards screamed, "Aranon ! It's Aranon !" and soon almost forty mortal men were running toward the gate wanting to see the man from Gondor. Aranon spoke up. "My men of Gondor. We come here to seek help in Rohan. We need warriors willing to fight, horses that ride like the very wind itself. We need the help of a king."
One of the men grabbed a sword and ran into the biggest tower that the two elves could see. When he returned a man with gold helmets and swords of silver came wandering out looking around. Aranon ran up to him and bowed. "King Kragin, my lord it has been too long." "Perhaps too long my faithful friend."
Kyle looked at Drelin, who was standing in all the Awe of seeing any place with such advance civilizations, the two hadn't been out of Mirkwood, until it was overcome so Kyle too without being too obvious was amazed. A man walked toward the two elves and said, "I am Ivan, I am here to join you, and help you." Just then the gates were blown down and at least fifty-seven Orcs raided the city. They came screaming and in the last of the line was Clench. The Orcs were fighting like no other monster could, and it was all the men could do to hold them back. With Aranon with his sword, Drelin and Kyle with their Bows, they fought for the land of Mirkwood, and the land of Gondor. Soon many men and Orcs had fallen. And Kyle, Drelin, and Aranon weakening the orcs who fled back and Clench still waiting. He raised his arms, and a heavy blast of lightning filled the sky. Clench let out a laugh, and the world went dark. Drelin, Kyle, and Aranon were alive, all wounded, they had strength but they were taken by the enemy.

Original post by ElfOfMirkwood Organized by Michelle the Fair

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'

Last edited by Michelle The Fair : 02-01-2002 at 12:44 AM.
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 12:39 AM   #22
Michelle The Fair
Enting

When Kyle awoke he was surrounded by orcs his weapons were gone, and his companions, Drelin, Aranon and Ivan lay unconciense in the back of the cave. Kyle tried to think of what happened but he couldn't remember. "How could Clench know I was the one from Mirkwood. I didn't think anyone saw me on my escape, though I am sure he has many spies, just like the hobbit. I wonder what Elron is doing, where my family is" Kyle thought. Just then from out side the cave came a warrior a halfling, one half elf, half mortal, with a bow and a healing staff. She set off, inside the cave to rescue Kyle and his friends. From inside the cave Clench knew she was coming, and so did the Orcs....
Kyle turned to Drelin, who had just awaken. "I hear footsteps." "Someone is coming, let's hope it isn't Clench." "Yes, is Aranon or Ivan awake?" "No, keep your voice down the orcs will hear us." "Ok."

By now the footsteps were getting louder until a cloud of smoke filled the air, and a dark figure stepped out with her bow loaded firing at the orcs, she had downed at least ten, and the rest backed off laying down their swords.
"I am Nuanna. I am half elf, half mortal, and I have come to help you." She had a staff, the staff of Bynaria, used for healing. She replenished the health of all, Kyle, Aranon (who had awaken in the middle of the battle leaving him quite confused) and Drelin, and Ivan. They grabbed their weapons and headed toward the main entrance of Clench's lair.
"How did you find us?" Asked Aranon looking around puzzlingly.
"I was raised in Hobbition. There was one hobbit, who used to mind to himself, until a strange figure, Clench came and took him. When he came back he wasn't himself. So I followed Clench here and saw him take you into his lair.
"If we get there, what if Clench is too powerful, or we fall to Orcs?"
"Don't worry. If we do fight orcs I won't let Clench get away."
As they headed toward a tight corridor, they heard voices, not of the elfish language, but an evil language.
"No doubt the Orcs!"
"Fight!!!!!"
The companions got their weapons ready. Kyle with his sword, Drelin with his bow, Aranon with his sword, Ivan with his Ax, and Nuanna with her staff and Bow.
The orcs fought powerfully, and the five were weakening.
"Don't hold back!"
"Agh, I...I..can..t.." Kyle began to say before he was thrown to the ground.
"Retreat!"
"Get back, run!!!!!!!"
"Don't let them get you!"
As they ran, the orcs following, Clench had won the battle, and probably fled to Mirkwood for more orcs, or to Mordor for connections with the evil there, or Isengard for more help.
Either way they were beginning to despair, they headed to a field, that the orcs couldn't find, and healed. It seemed Clench had his success, and the world had fallen into the hands of evil.
Kyle looked at the night sky, and wondered what do to. "Where could Clench have gone?"
"Maybe he is back in Mirkwood, should we split up?"
"No, we will look, and find. The fellowship can't stand to be scattered.
"Then how long will it take?"
"I am not sure."
"But we will have success."
As Nuanna looked out with her keen elfish eyes, she spotted a small carriage going down the plain.
"Look, I see a buggy! it maybe three maybe four hundred yards away!"
"You thi-."
"I know! It has to be!"
They chased the carriage in hopes of finding a disguised man that would be Clench. "How do you know?!?" "No one is allowed in Mirkwood now, and the way he is going, north east is the only way to get to Mirkwood!" "Ok! Lets go!!" When they finally caught up with him, he looked like an old man in a robe, with his face covered. "Excuse me, do you know were this road leads to?" said Kyle.
"I believe it is Mirkwood, I am knew to this place, and I am not sure were everything is, I am from Rohan."
"Oh, ok well, good-bye."
As they walked off, Nuanna used her sight to look were he was headed.
"HE'S TAKING THE SECRET PATH THROUGH FANGORN!!"She said, "Only elves know that!"
"And elves aren't from Rohan." "I think we got him." Nuanna readied an arrow and began aiming at the carriage. "One...two...three." "Sheewg!" the arrow shot, and the horses fell.
The man got out took of his robe,and it was indeed Clench. "What's going on!" he yelled. The five charged on. "Agh, they have come to play."
"Get him!" Nuanna, Drelin, and Kyle got the bows ready at at once they shot. He was hit, but he got back up. Then the two men, Aranon, and Ivan charged with there swords, only to be swung back. Aranon held his head high and threw the sword through the air, and fell Clench. He didn't get back up. "Drelin, how? "Well, I guess when an elf, who knows how to use a sword gets mad he gets power." Kyle looked at Drelin. "Could I?" "Yes." They walked over to Clench. Only his robe lay on the rough ground. "What's going on?" "I don't know, maybe he got away." "But were?" "Fangorn passage."
They ran to the start of the maze leading to Fangorn Passage. As they entered they saw footprints leading to a small corridor secretly mashed behind a bush. When they walked a mile they were shocked. There was a breeding ground of orcs being made. Almost unbelievable. "Faster if we are going to send you to Gondor we have to work faster you Orcs." Clench screamed. "Wow!" Said Kyle. "How do we stop this?" Said Drelin.
"We have visitors." said Clench looking over at the five. "Oh, no!!" The cave drew dark, and a blinding light rose to the top of the cave. A white figure looking like Elron raised his hands and then the next thing they knew the Orcs were gone, but somehow Clench resitend and they looked at each other, clench and elron, kyle Ivan drelin, aranon, and Nuanna all at Clench, they readied there weapons, and ready for the final battle.

Original post by ElfOfMirkwood Organized by Michelle the Fair

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'

Last edited by Michelle The Fair : 02-01-2002 at 12:45 AM.
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 05:58 PM   #23
ElfOfMirkwood
Hobbit

quest

Elron looked at the five compainions with worried looks on there faces.
"Do not worry, Clench will fall."
Elron said speeking to there minds.
Elron started summoning his power by stating a verison of Elrons Lullaby.
The two men
Ivan, and Aranon started summoning there power by reciting the secret Gondor code.
The elves, Kyle, Nuanna, and Drelin recitied Galadriel's
poem of Lore'ein.
A big black dust filled the air and Clench looked puzzeld.
"Well, this looks fun..bu..t...I have to go." Clench stuttered.
"NOW!" elron shouted and the blast filled the air all was dark, wen the light came back only a small tablet left were his robe lay.

it had a small button witch Aranon pressed.
It showed Mordor, and its evil mountains crumble.
They heard the sound of screams of Orcs fall.
and Mirkwood became green and flourished
The people slaved to Clench returned back to elves and all evil fell from the Middel Eath
Ivan, Aranon for the men headed back to Gondor. And had many storeis to tell
the figment of Elron disappeard.
Nuanna, Kyle and Drelin returned to Mirkwood.
And they lived long to the end of there days knowing, sometimes the worst things can be the best things.

I made a promise Mr. Frodo, a promise... dont you leave him Samwise Gamgee, and I dont mean to, I dont mean to.
ElfOfMirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote