Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2003, 01:41 PM   #21
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

hey i'm back....... u still here?
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 02:00 PM   #22
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Someone can introduce me in whenever they want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 07:39 AM   #23
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I suddenly turned around and looked about me intently.Someone was behind the trees,I could feel it.I turned to my glance to the person with the wolf,they did not seem to heed me.Then I looked back once more,for the person was still there.He seemed to be following us,but why?I caught the glimpse of an axe and immediately released Narcalen's reins and fitted and arrow to my quiver,without making sound.Someone with an axe surely did not came to this forest having a good purpose.Narcalen stood beside me still,but Gwairim flew to see who it was.I stayed there still as stone,waiting for the person to appear.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:25 PM   #24
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Yay more peoples!!!!

ic: I sipped from the stream and when I looked up I saw in the trees a young maiden elf looking at me with the hawk on her shoulder that kept following us. Swift Paws gave a low menecing growl but I put a hand on his back and told him to keep drinking for I knew the elf ment no harm to us. Not in this fare land of Lorien.
The elf seemed to have been alerted by a movement in the woods behind her and looked at me to see if I noticed. I gave no indication of my knolegdge and continued drinking.
After finishing my last gulp I took of my hood and revealed my face which was now from pale to a light tan from being out of Morodor. My eyes met hers and I knew I looked grim from my trip from Gondor to lorien.
(I cannot speak Quenya so please exept english)
Hello" I said pleasently.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:33 PM   #25
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: ok

Hearing the elf's voice,I turned to face her,nodding her to keep silent.Gwirim flew twice in circle above us and then settled on my arm once more,as if ignoring the hidden stranger.I took two steps backwards and lowered my bow.yet still being alert.I found myself near the elf "Ssh,someone's in the trees.He has been following us for days.His purpose I do not know,but not good it is I deem.We should let him come forth at his own time" I whispered,not wanting to be heard further.Narcalen stood nigh me and then everything went quiet.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:45 PM   #26
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I did as the other elf did and fixed my bow into a shooting posseion. The woods stood silent exept some chattering of birds and scuttering of the squirrels. Then another movement came to our eqars and we saw a flash of a black cloak and then I commanded Swift paws to follow the creature. The other elf commanded her hawk to follow then we waited.
"The creeature may not be a threat but maybe just a guard of the woods seeing if we are enemy or not."

"Well I have been aware of something following me ever since I left my home land."

"Well then we shall see as soon as our friends return."
Old 02-09-2003, 01:53 PM   #27
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"I do not this creature is a guard of the Golden Forest.He is short for an elf and wields an axe.Elves do not use axes" I said,having my eyes fixed on the trees.No movement was to be seen,seeming that the creature had either heeded us and stood still,waiting or he had ran away.
Narcalen pawed the ground anxiously,but stopped as soon as I gripped his reins.We stayed there waiting,without making a noise,waiting for the mysterious stranger to make his appearance
Old 02-11-2003, 04:25 PM   #29
Anarwen
Sapling

ooc: so sorry that I haven’t' posted yet, I can only get the computer about twice a week.

ic:

Anarwen sat atop her horse, looking at two strangers in the Golden wood. Only recently she had come back to Lorien, for she had been abroad on business. She knew that these two did not know she was here, for which she was thankful, but she noticed that they were looking at something else in the forest. "Quilde Ambalotsë," she said softly to her horse, she did not yet want them to know she was here. Slowly she dismounted Ambalotsë, and quietly she unsheathed her sword, ready to use it if need be. Silently she creped up behind them until she was about a fathom away, "Man nar lye, ar manen nar lye mi I velicë taurë en' Lorien? (Who are you, and why are you in the great forest of Lorien?)" she said quietly.

Inye mellon en' Lorien ar Imladris, inye rane i rava.

Inye Anarwen, Yende en' Lothlorien ar Aranel en' I rava.

Last edited by Anarwen : 02-13-2003 at 02:38 PM.
Anarwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 06:44 AM   #30
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic:The forest soon was pushed back to reveal an elf sitting high atop a magnifisent(Sp) horse. "Who are you? And why are you in the great land of Lorien?" The elf questioned gesturing towards her sword.
I sighed in great relief. "I am Sicirus from Ilmadris returning from my post in Mrodor. I was sent here by the men of Gondor to speak with the Lord and Lady of Lothlorien. As well as to take a breath from my post for I have not in years seen the sun so beautiful in the lands of the elves."
Old 02-13-2003, 08:56 AM   #31
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc:where's zavron?
it's ok Anarwen,I also have a scedule on when I can use the Internet

I suddenly turned around,distracted by hoofbeats.An elf was near us,asking our business in the Golden Forest.I forgot the creature lurking in the trees for a while and answered her question,without fearing to reveal my origin,for an elf she was and seemed of not bad will "Im Ithilwin,Elrondiel"(I am Ithilwin,daughter of Elrond)and thus I continued in Common Speech "Lorien was my mother's homeland,therefore my second home.I have returned here to dwell with my mother's kindred for some time,for I have not been here for long"I lowered my bow and stepped further from the trees,stroking Narcalen,for he had been unnoticed.He neighed gently at my gesture and looked into the elf's eyes
Old 02-13-2003, 02:15 PM   #32
Anarwen
Sapling

Anarwen looked at both of these elves, they spoke the truth. She bowed to Ithilwin, “You speak Sindarin Lady Ithilwin, it is strange that when you are in the Golden Realm you do not speak the high tongue, but most elves from Imladris don’t. Your Mother was Celebrian,” Anarwen smiled at these words, “I knew her, she is a very fair elf.” She now turned to the other elf, “Morodor? That is strange, but strange things do happen in this day and age.” She sheathed her sword, “Inye Anarwen, yende en’ Lothlorien, ar Aranel en’ I rava. I am returning to Lorien, for I had business abroad, and now I come back to my homeland. I can take you to Caras Galadon if you wish.”

Inye mellon en' Lorien ar Imladris, inye rane i rava.

Inye Anarwen, Yende en' Lothlorien ar Aranel en' I rava.

Last edited by Anarwen : 02-13-2003 at 02:37 PM.
Anarwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:22 PM   #33
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I smiled lightly and nodded to Anarwen and looked at Sicirus.She had been to Mordor,'twas strange indeed.Yet,I did not speak and ignoring the creature that waited hidden in the shadows,I turned away and stroke Narcalen once more.I did not mount him,but grasped his reins and walked.I heard Gwairim behind,he had returned and followed us.Nimrodel trickled silently beside us and following it,we started walking to the City of the Trees.I looked around at the trees,the Golden Forest was so beautiful.Everything was quiet and only the sound of the horses' hooves was heard
Old 02-14-2003, 09:23 AM   #34
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ïïc: Next week I will have have tests every day,so I can't guarantee(sp?) if I can get online
Old 02-16-2003, 10:43 AM   #35
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry I've been gone. Very busy.

ic: The elf asked of the bussines of Mordor I simply said that I would discuss this at council tonight. The elf nodded. We followed the elf towards the entrance to the kingdom of Galadriel. Elf enjoyed her chat much with ithilwin. (I think thats yuor name right?)
We arrived at at the gates which glowed silver in the sunlight that seemed so ancient. A stream passed through under the gates and I saw my reflection and noticed how grim I looked compared to my companions.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #36
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

We entered the gates of the City of the Trees,Caras Galadhon.My heart rejoiced when seeing Lorien-I had been away for long.The city had not changed in all the years of my absence.From here I could see the hill of Cerin Amroth,glittering golden and white as the last sun rays hit the elanor and niphredil that grew there.
The elves turned to see us as we walked swiftly by them,yet recognizing us.I left Anarwen and Sicirus for a while and lead Narcalen to the stables,where he could rest from our long journey.I stroke him and turned back to my company. "You wanted to speak to the lady Galadriel,I deem" I spoke to Sicirus "I can take you to her,I that is thy wish,for I must go to meet her too"
Old 02-16-2003, 03:09 PM   #37
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider Here I am

Hey all

I would like to join. Here's my character

Name: Serinial
Race: Men
Living:No permanent home, usually in Mirkwood
Weapons:Sword and Bow
Facts: Horse named Deran, Hawk named Ren

If its alright to get a plot going I would like to say that I come to Lorien with an urgent message asking for help to capture and slay a band of Orcs who are roving around and killing

Let me know what you think of this. If you dont like it (and dont be afraid to say so) I will just show up at Lorine some other way.

a fire within a passion a want to do something for the world Adventure is everyday

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 03:11 PM   #38
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider oops

I knew i forgot something My character is female

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-16-2003, 03:51 PM   #39
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ok,you can join Aralyn.Though there will not be that orc thing ,cause the timeline's TA 2510 and orcs didn't appear that much then

Last edited by Ithilwin : 02-16-2003 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:55 PM   #40
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

oops forgot about the timeline thing. I always bad at dates

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead