hold on

OCC: hold on im getting us a gandalf!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 04:45 PM   #22
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: ok.

I listend to Aralorns message and heard of his plan of getting council with Gandalf as well. we went off for a feast that he set up in the elven halls. We spoke softly as other elves converst among themselves. i told Aralorn of the young elf I saw and what I over heard. I told him of my encounter with the three black riders and of what the other six are up to. We finished are feast and I decided I would lead Aralorn to see Dolenloteiel before she started her long journey. We went up the many trees till me found her cabin and found that she had left.
Old 09-17-2002, 04:47 PM   #23
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think I can pursuad Brokehorn to be Gandalf. unless you found a better suiter for the role.
Old 09-17-2002, 05:31 PM   #24
entss89
lord of the ents

OCC: thanks that would be great if you could get him because i cant seem to find one! what a life saver!
Old 09-17-2002, 05:39 PM   #25
entss89
lord of the ents

At last we were finally at the elf dolenloteiel cabin but when we entered there was no one at the cabin! I said to sicirus " where is this elf that you speak of ?" But sicirus seemed to be surpized too. i said maybe the elf has left already and did not speak of it.
but for some reason he doubted that. " ok then if its with your approval maybe we should go look for this magistic elf?
Old 09-17-2002, 07:48 PM   #26
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I wanted to find the elf so as to see if she linked to the shadows return. I walked away from the cabin and sniffed the air for her cent. I sniffed around for awhile and lead Aralorn and myself to the edge of a stream then to a Large lodge were I found her crying and singing. She was soon joind by another person. I reconised the voice at once. Yet I could not understand the words he spoke. I figured they were in Quenya. I stopped Aralorn at once so he would not disturb dolenloteiel's conversation with the Mithrindir.
Old 09-17-2002, 08:16 PM   #27
entss89
lord of the ents

suddenly i came too a quick stop as sicirus stopped me. I finnaly saw why it was the elf he was talking about but she was not alone. I noticed that see was crying and i thought it might be because she has to leave. I felt sorry for this beutiful elf who lingered on her sadness.
Old 09-17-2002, 08:48 PM   #28
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

ooc

ooc: can I join or is it a private party that I'm gunna crash?

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:09 PM   #29
entss89
lord of the ents

OCC: no you can join! here are some things we need: gandalf, men, elf, dwarf, hobbits, or practicly anything practical!
nice to have you with us!
Old 09-18-2002, 02:17 PM   #30
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

well, ok... entss88 invited me to be Gandalf. I will be, but I need to know more about the story. if you could tell shortly... I will be glad.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 04:19 PM   #31
entss89
lord of the ents

hey radagast the brown!

OCC: ok let me sum this up for you! ok the shadow has returned back to middle earth and im a ranger called aralorn, son of aragon. thier in lothlorian the elves are leaving and this one elf does not want to leave name:dolenloteiel next there is sicirus who is half wizard and one of my companions! alright right now where in lothlorian and the elf dolenloteiel has seen you and you said : i did not expect you !( is every thing cleared up?) ohh and we seek your council. thanks for helping us out!
Old 09-18-2002, 05:23 PM   #32
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I began to talk to Mithrandir, and I listened to his wise words, but I did not heed them for only the sound of his voice calmed and eased my sorrow. I did not hear the spell that he wove with his voice and I found that everything became hazy. Sudeenly the world dropped away, and everything became dark.
I saw Galadriel, as well as Mithradir, the wolf, and two humans. Another figure appeared, but it dissapeared as soon as I saw it. I did not see clearly, but it wasn't evil. It was soothing. I dreamed dreamless sleep at Mithrandir's feet.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2002, 06:17 AM   #33
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Entss I forgot I was a half wizard and kinda possed myself for the last couple days as a wolf. if you have read Harry Potter then I guess I can be an animogus. But I guess I am a wolf for now. Sorry bout dat.

ic:

I watched the elf walk with Mithrindir and saw that she seemed more calm and less angry than before. I listend to Mithrindir as well and in return felt confident that he would resist going to Valinar and stay with us to help. Or at least I hoped. Ever sense I got to Middle Earth I stayed in my wolf form. My wizard form was to childish and would be tacken for a joke. (stupid mortals) or at least most of them. Aralorn seemed to also be calmed and confident(sp) while listening to Mithrindirs council he gripped his weapon as though ready to take on the herdist battle. He also seemed to stare at the young elf as though enchanted by a spell.
Old 09-19-2002, 04:41 PM   #34
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

what is this occ?

anyway:
occ: I was suprised when I saw Dolenloteiel, and even more when I saw my friend, the half wizard Sicirus. I talked to the counsil, and tried to make hope in their harts. When I succeeded after a while. I succeed to talk to Aralorn too, and told him how glad I am to have him alive, and tried to make him calm. I went to sleep.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:09 PM   #35
entss89
lord of the ents

OCC: okey radagast occ means out of character or out of content.

Later after gandalf talked to the elf,(and had his sleep) he motioned for me to come. I left sicirus and went to talk with gandalf. " hello gandalf, i have been searching for you many a days. also i have been looking for you because i seek your council, tha nine have left again and i believe that shadow is prepairing its self" then gandalf just soothed his beard and started talking to himself as if he was puzzled. " well gandalf what do you say will you come and defend for middle earth in its time in need?

Last edited by entss89 : 09-19-2002 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:51 PM   #36
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

While Aralorn spoke to Mithrindir I sat next to Dolenloteiel and listend to her story of her problems with her familly and fate. I licked her face gently trying to show her that I was scared of the future of Middle Earth to. I was wishing that she could speak my toung for i would like to confort her in words. After awhile I decided i would take my normal form and see if i can speak to her in quenya. I was afraid to transform back for my sudden change in form may startle her into untrust. Pluse I was stuck in my wolf body in till my staff has been returned. I have doubts though for its return. I lied down next to the elf and laid my head on her lap and started to talk my toung hoping she could understand me.
Old 09-20-2002, 05:43 PM   #37
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I saw the wolf on my lap and it's presence soothed me. Presently the wolf began to talk-I think it was talking, to me. I listened, hoping I could understand it's strange language but I couldn't. It's words soothed me. And I sat and watched it. It's eyes were so deep and relaxing. I looked for Mithrandir and saw that he was conversing with the man called Aralorn. I looked away and kept watching the wolf.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 09-20-2002, 06:49 PM   #38
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Finally giving up my attempt to get the young elf to understand me I tried to speak a language that I had not attempted to speak ever since I became a wolf. This was about 400 years ago. I tried to speak english.

Dolenloteiel seemed relaxed again and calm as she strocked my fur.

"wh... Why... we..were you (bark) cryi...ng young one?"
I finally managed to say.
"Wha.. What did .. Galadriel sho...show you???
I asked.

The young elf seemed to be surprised to hear me speak a toungh she understood.

I was happy for my chance to get some answers for my riddle.
Old 09-20-2002, 07:57 PM   #39
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Arwen Undomiel

I was taken aback when the wolf spoke the Language of men. I had not heard it well nigh 30 years. But my memory did not fade.

"Ah, so you speak the Language of Man, gentle wolf? Very well, friend, I will answer your questions. I was weping and lamenting for my family. The Children of Illuvatar are leaving Middle-Earth. I am loathe to go with them. My family is among those depart from Lorien, along with The Lady of Light. I may never see them again." here I paused but the wolf licked my hand, and I continued, "Galadriel showed me images of many things in her Mirror. Some I understand, but others I don't. Galadriel...told me...that my future is...as...clouded as my past." At this I could barely hold back my emotions. But one look into the Wolf's eyes, and I was calmed. "I don't know who I am, where I came from, or... even where I belong." I was silent for awhile as the wolf stared thoughtfully at me. I shook my head, and closed my eyes. My family's faces swam before me. Or-- my known family. I sighed loudly, and sang the poem Mother had taught me.

Away to the East,
Towards the rising of Arien.
Away away, from Lothlorien.
Your future awaits,
Make haste make haste.
Walk in lamentation,
And in celebration.
Your road in great peril,
This is your path, Dolenloteiel.

Suddenly the song became meaningful, and I jumbled and tumbled the thoughts in my head, waiting for Mithrandir to return.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 09-21-2002, 08:16 AM   #40
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I talked to Aralorn. He was very nervous. He asked me to go and help him fight with the dark forces. I had to agree, but I also asked him questions about the situation in Mordor and Gondor. I asked him about Isengard and Ruhan too. Afterwards Sicirus, a wolf I knew as a half wizard, wanted to talk with me. I asked her to change shape to human and she says... ( occ: I don't know what she said )

Last edited by Radagast The Brown : 09-21-2002 at 08:19 AM.