Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2002, 11:23 PM   #21
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Morauko: *Wakes up, groaning... has a couple of mouthfuls of Lembas to restore SOME sense to herself and stands up. Looking around at the white carpet of Lembas, she decides that everyone in the room has gone insane.* Come on, EXK & TC, we need to go check on Claenoic... who know what she's getting up to with our lembas!

EXK: *groans and rolls over* Who cares... its only lembas... *suddenly sits straight up* SHE STOLE OUR MIRUVORE!!!!!!!! *gets a very evil glint in his eyes*

TC: We have to retrieve our precious drink!!!!!!!

*TC, EXK & Morauko all rush after the others into the kitchen, having been shaken out of their drunken stupor by the theft of the Miruvore. When they enter the kitchen, they see Claenoic taking batch after batch of Lembas out of the oven and throwing them into the air, punctuated with swallows of Miruvore*

*EXK and TC leap on top of her and start wrestling the Miruvore out of her hands, spilling it all over the floor to create a magic batch of Lemvore! Although Morauko had resisted her urge until then, she leaps onto the ground and gathers up as much Lemvore as she can, hiding it far away from TC & EXK in the top cupboard.*

*In the meanwhile, the other partygoers have been watching the wrestling with amusement, which has resulted in TC and EXK falling asleep on the floor while Claenoic slithers out from underneath them*

Claenoic: *slightly drunk* Anyone want some Lembas?

(OOC: Sorry... its fixed now)

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...

Last edited by Nazgûl Queen : 05-18-2002 at 04:14 AM.
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 11:44 PM   #22
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

*Eäráng stands in front of the crowd, drunkenly, and starts to fall down on top of the minstrels*

Eäráng-HAHAHAHA!!! I AM FALINAUR THE GREAT!!! BOW BEFORE MY SILMARIL!!!

*Goes to sleep and gets a really bad hangover*
Eäráng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 01:12 AM   #23
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: Ahem, it's "she".

Claenoic: Hic! *Takes no notice of the two Mooters on her back and takes out more lembas, throwing them into the rapidly increasing amount of Lemvore*

TC: Someone stop her before the Miruvore runs out!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 08:04 AM   #24
Kallasilya
Hobbit

:) This looks like fun

Finlos Kallasilya walks through the door and into the party, without knocking! how rude... but anyways, in she comes
F.K: Hey everyone! I'm a newbie to entmoot and roleplaying as well, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to introduce myself!!! HELLO!!!!!!!! [everyone seems to be slightly drunk, but Finlos is not deterred]
F.K: So, were we meant to bring some food?
EVERYONE ELSE: Yes!!!!
F.K: Oh. *face falls, then lights up again* Wait a minute, I'll just duck back into the REAL WORLD and get my bowl of chocolate icecream mmmm........ chocolate.
*runs away to try and find some lembas to taste*
Old 05-18-2002, 08:07 AM   #25
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Morauko leaps out from behind the door and says "BOO!" to Finlos. The strange little were-helf that she is, Finlos squeals and drops her icecream on the floor. Morauko then proceeds to eat it all*

Morauko: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finlos: *starts to cry* GIVE ME BACK MY ICECREAM!!!!!!!!

(Sorry ette.... I had no choice *evil grin*)

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 05-18-2002, 08:15 AM   #26
Kallasilya
Hobbit

:P

*Sniffles pathetically*... oh well, it was starting to melt anyways... so, can everybody introduce themselves? I'll admit, I'm a gate-crasher so... yes. As you can tell from her RUDE BEHAVIOUR *coughcough!* nazgul queen and I seem to know each other from somewhere... but...but now I don't have any food to share... *sniffles again* ah well, give me some Dwaaaaaarvish aaaaale *sniggers* [ooc: has anyone here read fotmb ]
Nazgul Queen: I am evil... I am evil...
Finlos Kallasilya: i'd noticed... I'd noticed...
Old 05-18-2002, 08:23 AM   #27
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Morauko takes the poor sniffling were-helf by the hand and introduces her to the other people in the thread*

Morauko: You'll fit right in here, my helven friend...

*Having introduced to her satisfaction, she goes back to the kitchen and stocks up on lemvore, not noticing the rapidly growing puddle of split miruvore. The lemvore puts her on an immediate high without the disadvantages of passing out, and she stands on the table and starts to sing. Everyone in the room runs away until EXK knocks her out with a chair leg, restoring peace to the room*

EXK: Now that THAT torture is over, lets party! *drinks more miruvore*

Old 05-18-2002, 08:38 AM   #28
Kallasilya
Hobbit

*thinks: Miruvore? What is this 'Miruvore' ENTDRAUGHTS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted to be taller...*
Finlos: Does anyone have any entdraughts?
EXK: *giggles, pours her a glass of this miruvore stuff [ooc: I feel like I'm missing something here...]
Finlos: *looks at glass, sniffs suspiciously, shrugs, and downs the lot in one go. Eyes become slightly glazed. *
Finlos: Ooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! *poors herself another glass*
Finlos: Hey everyone, nazgul queen made me think, let's have a SING-A-LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hiccup**giggle* *Nazgul Queen becomes conscious just in time to hear this last remark, then promptly faints again*
*Finlos has become rather confused...*
Finlos: Ya see, entdraughts can work wonders, look how TALL I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my hair is nice and long and blonde!!!!!!!!! I'ma ditzy blonde!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs hysterically* *other entmooters look strangely at this young, blonde gate-crasher who has entered into the midst of their party...*
Old 05-18-2002, 11:16 AM   #29
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel looks at the rest of the party and shakes her head. " Dear oh dear, they all be stone drunk if they continue like this... Looks like I'm the only not-drunken elf. *sips some more miruvor and steps over the unconcious form of Morauko. She makes way to the kitchen, lembas on her mind* This isn't becoming a drinkingcontest, is it?
Old 05-18-2002, 11:54 AM   #30
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Meanwhile, Faramir is wiser than others and doesn't drink ale or wine. He prefers the mix of Dr.Pepper and Rootbeer.
F: Aaah...This is much better
*pulls out PS2*
F: Hey Earniel! Comeover and check this out! I've got aany game, you name it, I got it! *invites Earniel to spare controller*
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 12:09 PM   #31
TinuvielChild
Padawan

BoP: I think we should all go and make Finrod apologize for letting E XK and Morauko (as well as TC and Claenoic) have the Miruvore. They obviously are insane, and can't deal with the good Miruvore. Then Finrod should give ME all the rest of the Miruvore to keep it out of the drunken elves' hands! Bwahahahaaa!

Anduril: *leans on the doorframe* Helloooooo! I bet I could out-drink you, E XK! Give me that Miruvore!

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 12:44 PM   #32
Claenoic

OOC: We're going to have major hangovers in the morning.... ai....

Claenoic: Count me in! *Temporarily stops chucking out Lembas and joins contest*

TC: Noooo!!!! My Miruvore!!!!! *Joins contest*

Mourako: Me too!!!!

E XK: Hehehehehe.... *slurring* One! Two! Threeeeeee *faints, then rezzes*

OOC: Let this be a contest of strength, dignity, and how we can cope with the impending hangover...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 05-18-2002, 01:43 PM   #33
TinuvielChild
Padawan

ooc: you see, I won't have a hangover because i have coerced the oh god of Hangovers to do my bidding!!! mwahahahaa! and i never could compete with E XK in a drinking contest...could whoever writes the contest make me pass out as soon as possible? thanx.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-18-2002, 04:20 PM   #34
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel curiously walks over to Faramir while eyeing the current drinkingcontest.

Eärniel: *whispers* Do you by any chance have a camera too? I think this is going to create some rather interesting photomoments.....
Old 05-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #35
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Morauko: *is still lying unconscious on the floor until Earniel trips over her inert body. Groaning from her headache, she growls at EXK* What did you do that for? Surely I'm not THAT bad a singer... oh... wait... yes I am...

Finlos: *chuckles*

Morauko: *glares at Finlos and sees the newly begun drinking contest. Rather than join in, she backs away into the farthest corner of the room, trembling* Keep that stuff away from me! It's EVIL!!!!!!!!! *runs back into the kitchen, this time to search the fridge for something less evil...* AHA!!!! STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!! *sits outside on the doorstep, eating strawberries and waiting for the next visitor... preferably one with magic who can restore her sanity...*

Old 05-18-2002, 09:56 PM   #36
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
Katt-Yo Morauko, hows the party?
Morauko- They're havin a drinkin contest in there. Wanna strawberry?
Katt- Ok.*She takes a strawberry and then pulls a jar of chocolate fudge out of her cloak.*
Morauko- WhoawheredidyougetthatcanIhavesome?
*Katt hands her the jar and goes inside to join the drinking.*
Katt-I don't seem to be aquainted with all you.
EVERYONE ELSE-*ignoring her* CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
*Quickly, Katt jumpes on the table, grabs the nearest pint (big for a hobbit) and drains it in 10 seconts*
EVERYONE ELSE- Ooh, Ahh.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 10:21 PM   #37
Claenoic

Everyone's still chugging away.... meanwhile, Mourako has discovered she can get high on sweets.

Mourako: Hehehehe... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... *thunk*

Outside...

We're still going. TC drops out.

TC: Oi... land ho! *passes out*

Katt: *Stops for a second* Should we worry about her?

E XK: *Also stops* Nah. She'll get up, eventually.

Katt: Ah.

OOC: I wonder who will win?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 05-18-2002, 10:37 PM   #38
TinuvielChild
Padawan

TC: *lies there in blissful oblivion until the drinking contest is over and the ground is littered with fallen bodies and unmentionable substances*

Aaaaand.... the winner is.....E XK!!!

ooc: sorry guys, E XK is the alcoholic elf, and it wouldn't make sense for her to lose a drinking contest.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-18-2002, 11:54 PM   #39
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
*As all the passed out people start waking up they see E XK holding up the victory trophy, the last bottle of Miruvore. All eyes on E XK, they form a circle around the the table on which he is standing. E XK, however, is too drunk to notice and is trying to drink the unopened bottle of Miruvore. The music stops. An eye twitches. All eyes burning into the sole of E XK who is still too drunk to notice.*

OOC: What will happen? will E XK die? Who will get the Miruvore? Tune in next time for...

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 03:50 AM   #40
Kallasilya
Hobbit

Gollum

Finlos magically pulls a camera out of this air. Standing back from the circle of now-revived-drinkers, she grins and begins to click away madly, wondering if she can add these pictues to the extra 30 minutes coming out on the DVD of the movie... *evil grin*. After film is all used up, she sneaks outside to find Nazgul Queen passed out on the ground, a large bowl of strawberries in one limp hand.
Finlos Kallasilya: AHA!!! PAYBACK FOR MY ICECREAM!!!!!!!! *steals strawberries* [unfortunately, NQ wakes up just in time to hear this lasy remark from Finlos, jumps up and starts to chase her as she runs away with the food...]
NQ: GIMME BACK MY STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* [As F.K knows far too well from personal experience, NQ is very scary when the evil side of her takes over... She runs back into the room, screaming for somebody to save her. The other drinkers are still glaring at EXK and do not pay much attention...]