Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Feedback and Tech Problems
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2004, 04:05 AM   #1
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

0 Posts

I know that this is a hot topic issue but I feel that there are way to many one time only people in here. People come to Entmoot, register a name, and then never use it. I feel that some of the older Non-Posters be removed from the members lists. Perhaps setting a return alowence date. Return within X months and you will still have a name, after this time it will be scrapped for other potential posters. I origionaly was going to make my handle "Halbarad" nothing more I could not use it and after posting I have come to realize the person with this name does not post at all... ever. I have been on another board's "committee" so I understand that a huge list of people, active or no, attracts people to the boards somewhat. I feel this is such a minor plus that some names should be made free. I checked and there are over 30 pages of unactive users under the post count of 0! Thats not 30 users, 30pages of users! Not sure if this will ever be resolved but, I made my feelings public... thats my 2 cents, have a nice day.

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote