Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #21
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: welcome, now, on the subject of my brother, who is still outside.(he calls you Mar, bff)

ic: "Mar, I talked to Stefan yesterday, twice, he says he needs time, have you heard about his mom, he's having a really hard time with his family, you know, or maybe you don't, but I'm not the one to tell you. He just needs time to sort things out, he still loves you, to put it in plain english," Mark said, walking in the door. I grinned at my brother, his pants had ripped, again.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 07:48 AM   #22
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I stood by the couch and looked around for a second.I put my backpack on the floor and tried to listen to Marrai and Matt's conversation.I started toying with my white amulet,while glancing once and a while around."So,what are we gonna do?" I asked,looking up again.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 03:13 PM   #23
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Ic: I sighed at Matt's words, and turned to face Alex. "I have no clue, why are you two here? I did not recieve a phone call." I said.
"You called us, rememeber? You said something about going back in time...or maybe it was finding two more Charmed girls..." Alex replied. "Oh, yes. Sorry I forgot, uh I said something about both. But I have no idea where to start, either with the Charmed girls, or going back in time."

occ: Okay, I'm like still begging for some1 2 b Stefan.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 08:08 AM   #24
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I thought for a while "Going back in time sounds so perfect.How about doing that first?" I said looking around at everyone."I wish Noah was here.He'd love the idea."I thought for a moment;Marrai and Matt's talk reminded me of that.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:43 PM   #27
Adrian Baggins

ooc: I have been grounded for the past... three weeks, seems right anyway, I'm not really back, but partially.

ic: "Lets do something, but wait a few, Lucas is comming. You guys knew that, right?" I said, Mark sat down, the hole in his knee ripping, hias shirt threatened to rip.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 05-06-2003, 07:40 AM   #28
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: poor you

ic: I stared at Matt in amazement and my jaw almost dropped "Woah,Lucas is coming?!How come?And no,you didn't tell us that!" "Why didn't I tell Noah about what we're doing?He could help us;he's a white lighter after all...Oh,never mind,I'll tell him about it later " That thought came into my mind and I felt sad for a minute.I looked down at my amulet and started playing with it.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:14 PM   #29
Adrian Baggins

"Holy Toledo MAtty, don't tell me you didn't tell them that you and Luke(Lucas's nickname) were going out!" Mark said his head in his hands.

"I told Mar," I said blushing.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 06-27-2003, 08:00 AM   #30
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

Hearing Mark's words I stared at Matt in surprise "Wow! Some friend you are! You and Lucas are going out and you only told Mar?!"
Old 06-27-2003, 11:01 AM   #31
Adrian Baggins

icLucas walks in the open door) "Hey, hey, hey, what's all the commotion here, chill out, we wanted to tell you the next time we saw you, so we waited. Matty, I missed you," he said, hugging me.

"Okay, okay, cool off you two, or get a room, but not now okay?" Mar asked, smiling slightly.

"Sorry, he's been away in England, for weeks, Alex, now you know so, please, calm down, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I said, smiiting down on the couch, Lucas beside me.

ooc: I just noticed something, Lady Arwen's guy that she likes and he likes her back but they're not dating's brother's name is Lucas, and he's cute, so is Brett, but he's a jerk

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 06-29-2003, 07:08 AM   #32
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Next time, if there is one, just remember notifying us." I said smiling at Matt and Lucas, stiffling a laugh. A sudden feeling of warmth passed through my spine and I impulsively turned around. I stood surprised by the sight I saw before me, though I wasn't the only one. Noah had appeared into the room, out of nowhere and smiled at me, after glancing quickly around. "What are you doing here?" I asked, still surprised, when he walked towards me. "I went to your house, but your aunts said you weren't there. They told me you had gone to Marrai's, so... here I am." "What's going on here?" Matt asked, slightly confused. "Fine." I replied with a sigh, not hearing Matt's question. "So, I suppose you want to know what we are doing, right?" I quickly explained him our plans and to my surprise he smiled faintly. "I guess you wouldn't mind me coming along as well, would you?" he asked the others.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:30 AM   #33
Adrian Baggins

ic Matt: "No, we wouldn't, but I want a connection," I said, waving my hands around like an idiot.

ic: Lucas: "Matt, don't tell me you forgot they were going out," I added, smiling at Matt, she was so forgetfull sometimes.

"Yeah, I did, thank you Mr. Wonderful," she said sarcastically. Mark shook his head, smiling at his sister.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 07-02-2003, 02:18 AM   #34
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Er...Thanks for posting about my little romance all over this site Rissa...*blushing...* Oh, and LUCAS IS U-G-L-Y!! But oh well. *smiles slyly* Oh and sorry for being gone so long every1!!

ic: "Okay, people are we going to do the spell, or are we going to sit around waiting for everyone to explain about what's going on?!" I snapped. "Well, um, Mar, you haven't exactly explained to any of us so um... how are we suppose to explain to the others?" Matt asked. I blushed.
"Right, sorry. Alright, so the deal is, I...I think that the other Charmed ones are in the Past. That's why we're doing a time spell." I said frowning slightly.
"How would you know this?" Noah asked. "Well, um...maybe I did a little...uh...Finding Spell. Which is not the thing you would think it is all the time. If you ask it to find a specific thing, it will answer you. It's weird." Matt's mouth gaped open.
"You did a spell without us??!!" She cried. "Well...I didn't want to tell, so what's the big deal!!" I retorted.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:16 AM   #35
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Matt, it's no big deal. We all perform spells everyday without telling someone. Even the most easy ones." I told Matt, who kept looking at Mar unable to believe that she did a spell without telling us. "So, when do we start?" I asked, turning back to Mar.
Old 07-05-2003, 07:19 PM   #36
Adrian Baggins

ooc:Jenn, leave it please, sorry, butI think Lucas is cute, I got a Polyjuice Potion Maker and Book 5 so good 4 me huh, wepll, I wish u were here with me dude

ic: "Let's do this," I said, Mark and Lucas looked at me for a moment then agreed.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 07-09-2003, 01:22 AM   #37
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: I'm going to tell Lucas. lol, j/k, I'm not that evil. *smiles* Email me Merissa.

ic: "But, we are out of some of the ingriedients, so that means..." I began. "A witch-craft store. Alright then, let's go." Matt finished for me.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:25 AM   #38
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"What sort of ingredients?" Noah asked. "Maybe my aunts can help..." I quickly said, without thinking the consequences of that sentence; I hadn't told my aunts what we were going to do, and if I did they may not approve it. On the other hand, something told me that they would; even if they wouldn't fully approve it, they would help us a bit.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:14 AM   #39
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Well. we need Belladonna, Lavender, Ginko, black rose petals (if that's even possible), and...of course, time powder. Sure, we need all the help we can get." I said, answering both their questions.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:13 AM   #40
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Uh... I guess we have to drop by my house..." I replied, feeling a bit uncomfortable, after thinking more about how my aunts would react after they found what we were planning to do. "... And get my aunts to agree!" I continued after a minute of silence, smiling lightly now, when thinking 'What is the worst thing they can do when they found out? They'll go on shouting and warning about how dangerous this will be and that'll be all. Right?'