Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Middle Earth
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2000, 09:50 AM   #1
Loopy

Do nazguls have to go to the bathroom? and other pointless questions

I'm really bored so... this is sort of a game or something I'm making up. I'll ask an incredibly stupid question, and you guys give me equally ridiculous answers. <font color="#ffffff" size="4">The Rules:</font> 1: Answers to stupid questions must be entertaining and unexpected, but must make sense 2: You can only give 1 answer for each question 3: Points will be awarded to whoever posts the best answer. Points don't really do anything at all except give whoever wins them a warm fuzzy feeling Here's an example: Q: Do Nazgul have to go to the bathroom? And if they do, how do they do it? A: Well, they don't. Not in the physical sense, that is. However they still must dispose of waste. They just telepathically dump it into the dead marshes. So, here's the first question: A two-headed orc meets a troll in the Misty Mountains. The left head of the orc tries to make friends with the troll, while the right head tries to pick a fight. What does the troll do? <hr noshade color="#000000" size="2"> this entirely unnecessary post has been brought to you by Loopy, goddess of slackdom, eternal nite owl, and creator of PigLatin <hr noshade color="#000000" size="2">