Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2003, 05:31 PM   #21
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
As I walked into the council, I got a few glares. I showed the hilt of my sword casually, which shut them up for a bit. I walked to the back, and took a seat in the corner, not after share a word with the ranger. He nodded, and I sat away from the rest. My face was still covered, so that I looked like a Nazgul still, which didn't seem to go well with the elves, but I did not care, I have something more powerful than any of them, and THIS wepon can't be lost, like my dagger. I felt down at my foot again. It felt awkward, but I should have gotten use to that already. The Lord Resta kept looking at me, do I pose as THAT much of a threat?

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 08:55 PM   #22
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider

ic:I was startled by the young childs question. Or what seemed to be a child. I had not even noticed her. I pushed back my hood so I could face her and sat.

"Arinareal, an elf of Mirkwood."

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-24-2003 at 10:24 PM.
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 09:00 PM   #23
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Now most of you if not all of you are probably wondering why you have been summoned to concil. Well you have been summoned for one reason and one reason only, Frodo," Elrond said shifting his gaze to Frodo. Frodo slowly rose from his seat and came forward placing a ring upon the table(?) in the middle. "This is the reason you all have been summoned the one ring has been found and sauron and the nazgul are after it, and many people are starting to sway under Sauron's power though he does not yet have physical form i believe his is still strong and is gaining power and now we must decide what to do with it," Elrond spoke wisely and yet he seemed distracted somehow. "Well of course it must be destroyed," Some of the group shot out even i was one of them. "Why should we destroy such a thing, why do we not use it to our whim and let us destroy him with it?" Boromir asked with a mysetrious light filling his eyes. "No, we can not use it, for within us it would draw a power from us to great evil," Gandalf spoke and his eyes seemed to grow a little stern. "Well then let us destroy it," said Gimli rising forward and heaving his great axe he slammed it down upon the ring, the ring did not dent. "Fool! You can not destroy it with any weapon we have here, someone must take it to mount doom and cast it into the fires wense it came!" Elrond said, annoyed with the dwarfs actions. "Elves should take it," some elf said. "I do not trust elves and i would not see that they have it!" Gimli said sternly rising and started yelling more at the closet elf to him. Everyone began to rise and yell. "I will take it! I will take it," Frodo spoke quietly but his voice began to rise and all fell silent. "But i'm afraid i do not know the way," Frodo said uneasily. "Ah i will come with you Frodo as long as this burrden is yours to bare," Gandalf said and rose to his feet and placed his hand upon Frodo's shoulder. "I shall come too, for you have my sword," I said and bowed to the haffling; Frodo. I stood up again and stood beside Gandalf. "Who else shall go?" Elrond asked.

ooc: there, there's the opening, sorry to make these so long, and uh another question is anyone playing Boromir? i think we'll just have to do what were doing with Elrond and so forth with the characters that aren't being played. Unless someone takes them over for a GOOD reason. like i mean to play them as double characters or what not. If this is so plz just pm me or post it in the relating thread to this, Does anyone want to join and rpg? by, Allorien that is if u've forgotten what its called, plz also post characted descriptions and changes there!!!!!!!
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 09:24 PM   #24
Lubyla

I rose and wlked over nodding. I said nothing, though everyone knew I was going, with or without thier leave. Some looked hesitant to allow me, I dont blame them. One who looks, and acts like a Nazgul cannot be trusted, right? Wrong. I looked over the companions to go so far, a pretty sad bunch, problebly have but one blade or bow, mastered in one skill. I laughed inside. Still, no one knew who I was.

Old 02-18-2003, 07:03 PM   #25
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ic:I sat on the edge of my seat pondering. A quest to destroy the ring of power? Surely . .

I knew I was not the first pick for anyone going on a dangerous mission. Compared to any other elf I was short, petite and not strong looking. Of course I am strong, ecspecially with my blade, Estel. But at the same time I was unsure. I watched as others got up then decided.

"I too will go." I announced.

Elrond met my glance briefly as I knelt in front of Frodo, "I will help you as much as is in me."

ooc:Um is this the original fellowship and then others or what?
Thanx

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-18-2003, 09:27 PM   #26
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Legolas stood up, walking to Frodo. "You have my bow." He looked expectantly toward me, as I heaved a sigh. "The sword of the Snake has been sworn to protect the Prince of Mirkwood. But he's a gown elf who can take care of himself with his little bow, so I now place it in your service little one."
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 10:59 PM   #27
Hornblower
Sapling

ooc:
Can i join?

I will play saruman, and boromir.

ic: I stood up, looked sternly at the little who had taken it upon himself to do away with one ring and said, "if this ring is to go to Mount Doom then Gondor will see it done." I walked over to Frodo and gazed down at him for a very long moment, and proceeded to put my hand upon his shoulder as if to reasure him.
Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 09:12 PM   #28
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:Grounded someone post for me for two weeks starting last monday please.(12 days)
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:02 PM   #29
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider Hey all

ooc: if no one minds I'll do Adrian's part for awhile but if you want to have her character say something tell me. Ill put her name first If I'm posting for her.

ic:(Adrian): As soon as Adrian heard where her brother was going she wanted to go.

"I'm going with Frodo as well." She announced firmly and stood.

Elrond frowned. "You-"

Suddenly an elf stepped forward and spoke.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-20-2003, 07:07 PM   #30
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ic: (arinareal):

As soon as the young hobbit announced she was going I knew Elrond would tell her no so before he could speak I stepped in.

"I will watch over her. Let her go."

Elrond raised an eye at me but nodded as if to agree. I knew he would want to talk about this later though.

The young girl smiled gratefully at me.

ooc: Are we leaving right after the council or could we wait awhile? To develop our characters and all. And second, after so many days(real days) can we stop the council. Then if anyone else wants to go they can get added in another way?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-20-2003 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:18 PM   #31
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Yes, stay a few days and others may enter along the way. I think i shall end concil now, if that's a problem for someone tell me i'll add it to my post and then close concil.

ic: "Then it is decieded, you shall all go, let what little hope that there is be with you," Elrond said. Concil ended and I left swiftly. So many things to do, but why was i doing this, "what if they find out?" I mumbled under my breath. "If who find out what?" Someone asked from behind me.

ooc: There, there's an opening for someone if they want it.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM   #32
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider I'll take it

ic:
"I will find you in awhile Adrian." I said quickly to the hobbit then left quickly after Elrond announced th council was over. An elf directly in front of me was near enough that I could hear her words as she walked.
" . . .what if they find out?" I heard the elf mutter.

I was curious, so I spoke without thinking, "If who finds out what?"

ooc: can I have a description please elvishfaerie?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-20-2003, 10:27 PM   #33
Fred Baggins

Legolas: He smiled at Resta, glad he would come along. Seeing Resta would not be leaving right away, Legolas nodded, and left.

Resta:I stayed where I was, while the others left. Serinity was the last one out, besides me. I think she didn't trust me, wanted me dead no doubt. I causually took her dagger out of my pocket and examined it. This woman was much like an elf I had been in love once, and I was well aware of how to taunt such. After a few minuets of examining it, and she not saying a word, I repocketed it, and left.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-20-2003, 10:54 PM   #34
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ooc: Serinity? Wheres that from?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-21-2003, 12:22 AM   #35
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Description of my character, simple, female elf that keeps her hood drawn, it is a grey cloak but its begging to look black and a bit tattered, you can't really see my face at all. You might mistake me for a ranger.

ic: "I uh, i didn't realize anyone was listening to me mutter, nor did i realize you were behind me uh i'm sorry i don't quite know your name," I said dumb-founded. How could i have been so careless! Stupid self Stupid, stupid!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-21-2003, 02:12 AM   #36
Fred Baggins

ooc: *laughs* opps guess the ranger hasn't given her name yet sorry!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-21-2003, 02:59 AM   #37
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: *laughs* that or i missed it.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-21-2003, 06:50 PM   #38
Lubyla

I noticed him looking at a dagger, I looked, though it was a bit far away. I walked out past the Lord Resta, hopeing to see it, though, he had pocketed it beforehand. Drat. I walked out twards the stables, when I was knocked down but a large thing...

ooc: Faith! I will now hurt you, but, o well.

Old 02-21-2003, 08:47 PM   #39
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ooc: whew thought I'd never get the computer. Too many kids in this house!!

ic: The other elf turned around. I could not quite see her face but I answered her question anyway.

"Arinareal. An elf of Mirkwood," I laughed lightly and went on, "Excuse me for being curious. We all have need for . . privacy sometimes."

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-21-2003, 10:25 PM   #40
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: Aralyn thanks but for about till Sunday I will be able to get on at my friend's house.

ic: I walked off to find my wolf.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote