Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2003, 07:47 PM   #21
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: Well, I dunno. Two of us have already met... I know! Watch this, and join here, if you like.

Ic: Inside the stables itself there came shouting and thuds. Everyone hurried inside. There was a man holding a small elf by the arm, shouting,"Thief! That's my purse!" for the benifit of the crowd. The elf looked surprised, and slipped out of his grasp. "This is mine," she said calmly.
"No it's not, you little bitch! That's mine, and I'll have it back!"
The elf shook her head. "You know perfectly well that it's mine, and you have some gall to call me names when you were the one attacking me in the first place."
The man turned beet red and uttered a long stream of filthy curses. The elf started to show some anger.
"Will you stop? I said stop! You're drawing a crowd."
The man lunged at her. She pulled a small harp from her bag and played a trilling, ascending tune. The man rose into the air. She played a continuous note, and he hung, suspended.
"There now. There's your purse." Still playing with one hand, she reached up and caught his purse as it fell from his shirt. "Well, well." Three other purses fell out as well.
"Curious." The elf stopped, and her prisoner landed hard on the floor. "I'll turn these in. Never try to steal from someone you're not sure of."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 07:47 PM   #22
Aewionen
Elf Lord

" Come on boy," Aewionen said to Feilix, " he have to get to the stables to get Areana." She ran to the stables. She stopped. Two people were talking of Relalsin. Are they folowers or enemies? She couldn't be sure so she slowly stepped into the stable.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 07:53 PM   #23
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Imhuriel noticed Aewionen and said"Why do you think we are plotting for Relasin when we are all hating him for different crimes", Aewionen stepped back, but Imhuriel said," Do not worry i can read minds a usefull talent, will you join us on a quest to kill Relasin?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 07:59 PM   #24
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Feilix growled but then at the voice of the strangers stopped. Aewionen knew then she could trust them. "Yes, I will join you for he has also lured away my mother and killed my father." She mounted Areana and took in a deep breath, and said quietly and nervously. "what am I getting myself into."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 05-04-2003, 08:03 PM   #25
Kalile

They were interupted by the inkeeper crawling out of the stables, followed by an angry elf. "Stupid bastard," she muttered distractedly. Hearing the name Relasin, she turned. "Relasin? You are searching for him?"

There was one other who heard. A tall, handsome man stood in the shadows, invisible to the passing eye. "Hmm. These women should prove... interesting. I may even need to use mind suggestion when they do find me." He melted away, leaving the city behind in less than an hour.
Old 05-04-2003, 08:09 PM   #26
Legoles

yes what did he do to you?

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-04-2003, 08:12 PM   #27
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gulio was visiting his horse, Rokko, when he overheard people speaking about Relalisa. He approached them and asked why they were speaking about that particular person. A young looking girl said "We are searching for him. Why do you care?"
Gulio replied, "I have hated Relalisa for as long as I've known him. I wish to accompany you on your search, if you will have me."

ooc: Yes, my name for the horse wasn't very creative, (Rokko is the Quenya word for horse) but I'm not that creative of a person.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 08:14 PM   #28
Legoles

yes you may
ooc: Relasin not whatever you said

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-04-2003, 08:25 PM   #29
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Well then, if no one else will join our quest, let's be off," Gulio said. He thought that the young girl that had spoken up earlier looked almost too young to this type of thing, but he decided not to say anything. The dog might prove to be annoying, though. "I never have liked dogs much," Gulio thought to himself. At that the dog started barking at him!! "No, way," he thought to himself, "Now I really don't like this dog!" He told the dog quietly to be quiet as it started barking again. The young girl glared at him.
"This is not going to be anything like I thought it would be," Gulio thought to himself.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 08:26 PM   #30
Kalile

Ooc: Relala-whoosy is hard to remember how to spell.

Ic: "What did he do to me?" she seemed surprised at the question."Well... he... uh, nothing," she finished quickly,"he's evil, and that's reason enough to hate him." She said it as if to reassure herself.
Old 05-04-2003, 08:29 PM   #31
Legoles

"Ok then lets get going." looking at the shadowy corner in surprise, "lovely he must have been here and we missed him dang.""Oh well we'll get im later lets go!!!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-04-2003, 08:44 PM   #32
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Tamuril noticed how large their quest had become. She wasn;t keen on trusting strangers, but it seemed that in order to attain her revenge, she would have to. The more the better, she thought to herself. She led her horse out of the stable and mounted.

"Lead the way, Imhuriel," she said.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 09:45 PM   #33
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Aewionen had a feeling she wasn't being trusted. Either that, or Gulio just thought she was too young. He had been avoiding her scince they had started out. "Oh well," she thought, " I am not sure I can trust him, or the others, as well. " She knew she had to though. For her sake.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 05-05-2003, 08:22 AM   #34
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I returned from the fair elven city,where the king asked for my help;he wished to find Relasin,the most evil person the realm of Mirkandon had seen.He had done many evil deeds,and as the king trusted me,he appointed me this perilous task.I accepted and I left the palace to make myself ready.I worn my usual travelling clothes and steadied my sword be my left side.Eidhen alighted on my wrist and I walked to the gates of the city.As I walked thoughts came to my mind;I was familiar to Relasin's evil,I felt it near me,he had hurt so many people I knew...Suddenly,my thoughts were forgotten as I saw a group of elves and two humans,ready to leave.I heard them clearly mentioning the name of Relasin and curiosity fell upon me;I was sure they weren't evil,so were they after him as I was?I walked to them slowly "Are you seeking Relasin also?" I asked
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 03:26 PM   #35
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Tamuril turned to look at the stranger. A female wizard?

"Who desires to know?" she asked suspiciously.

With the large group of travelers gathered outside a barn, and the name "Relasin" being shot out back and forth in loud tones, it was no wonder that so many kept asking to join their quest. She wanted to speak to Imhuriel about being more inconspicuous, but the moment was not appropriate.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:23 PM   #36
Legoles

ooc: if you get bored ride off into the sunset, not Kalile though
She is okay" Imhuriel assured the group." I met her in my fathers hall, The Enchantress Enia." do you wish to come with us to destroy him?" "He was just here but unfourtunetly we missed him so we must go on."

OOC2: no men in this group[unless they are elves ooohhh...] cept Gulio, unless you pm me or Kalile first

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 05-05-2003 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:04 PM   #37
Kalile

Ooc: Thppbth! Why can't I run off into the sunset too?

Ic: "Er, since Relalasin was here, perhaps we should be more quiet?" Someone passed by, cutting the group in two for a moment. Kalile stamped her foot, setting the bells ringing. The person looked down, then went on.
"Yum!" the elf said, biting into the big red apple now in her hand. "Also, I don't have a horse. I'll have to ride pillion with someone."
Old 05-06-2003, 08:10 AM   #38
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Your father sent me,lady Imhuriel,to find...Relasin" I spoke,lowering my voise "Yet,I never thought so many people would seek him also" I then turned to the elf that spoke "You may share my horse if you wish,and if Daenor accepts.He is quite proud" I explained and looked into Eidhen's eyes "Will you go and bring him Eidhen? " "I will sister" Then I lifted my arm in the air and Eidhen flew towards the city.A few minutes later he came back,but now a pitch black horse was with him.Eidhen alighted on my wrist and the horse came galloping to me.He stopped next to me and tossed his head once. "Daenor" I talked to him and stroke his neck "Will you bear her as well?" Daenor neighed softly in acceptance."He will bear you with me in our journey.What is your name?" I asked the elf

ooc: p.s: when I use italics it means that I mentally contact with Eidhen.And it's Einia

Last edited by Ithilwin : 05-06-2003 at 08:12 AM.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:44 PM   #39
Legoles

ooc:sorry
Kalile: name is Kalile
Imhuriel: now can we go considering the amount of time we have.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-07-2003, 12:10 AM   #40
Kalile

"Oh, right!" she tossed the apple core into the pocket of another passerby, and stepped lightly over to the horse.
"Thank you, noble steed, for consenting to bear me." All lightness was gone from her voice, and only sincerity remained.