Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-01-2003, 08:17 PM   #341
entss89
lord of the ents

Treebeard

OOC: sounds good to me sicirus.

IC: when i woke up i felt so refreshed and ready to go sicirus had to pull me back and say we have not had a proper breakfast yet! when we left for the meeting i was up and ready faster then old shadowfax could have gone( i wish) !

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 03:22 PM   #342
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok, i'm back...

ic: We arrived the meeting - The others were impressed, again, by the beauty of Valinor. I remembered the place. The Valar stood in a circle - Manwe, Varda, Aule and the rest. Even Ulmo came to discuss about the ring. After few minuts of silence, Manwe said to me: "Olorin, in the name of all of us, you are free. You will not have this body any more." In the same moment I felt I can get out of the body and change my shape. I become, for the mment, an invisible shape.

ooc: I didn't make up the invisible shape- it's writen in the Sil.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 05:02 PM   #343
entss89
lord of the ents

Treebeard

IC: as i watched the miricle with gandalf, i was proud of how our company has come so far!

OOC: i dont know quite what to write so if im wrong on any of this stuff just correct me! tks.

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 04-02-2003, 09:56 PM   #344
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: My shape stayed the same. Gandalf had disappeared and was to change into another form from his old man look.
WE sat down along a wooden shiny table lowered for PIp but high enough for the big people. The table was surrounded by a stream and it outlooked at the mountainf rising like misty purple kings. At the head of the table was Manwe who was the leader of the Valar and second strongest compared to the impsisoned Melkor.
(sorry can't type anymore)
Old 04-04-2003, 04:07 PM   #345
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Have no time- sorry. Tomorrow. Bye.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:28 PM   #346
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Manwe asked Pip to bring the ring to himand he examend it with curiosity.
"This is thr ing made by Melkor after he stared creating orcs and Sauron soon came up with this idea and wanted to use it for his own reign but failed." He said calmely.
"It cannot be destroyed only thrown into a river to be lost for no ones use. The river is a two days march and should only be trouble by the cliffs that must be climbed. The river is back and has white glowing fish in it whome cannot hurt you if not taken out of the water. I presume that you will take no interest in entering the water for if you do then you shall also be lost with the ring?"
"No" I said with a light laugh. "I do not think we shall take a swim in such a lovely sounding pool."
"Humans?" said Manwe quickly and alarmed the two figures who were trying to be unoticed."You sahll ofcourse return home as soon as you destroy the ring."
The question was more of a statment then a question expecting an answer. But Aralorn and Ethereal both looked at each other and nodded a no to the Valar king.
"Then I will give you a map leading to this river and I ask you to not get lost for no matter how impossible the trail may be the map is not wrong. Do not take another path no matter what. For if you get lost the ring and yourselves will get caught and killed. Even in these lands we have dengers outside the wallls so head my warnings and go."
<amwe gave Gandalf a map that showed a trail snaking through forests and mountains.
"A two day walk?" I questioned but shutted up at the look on Brockhorns face.
Old 04-09-2003, 04:30 PM   #347
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Sicirus, aren't you a half human or something too?

ic: Manwe said we should go to a river in Valinor and destory the ring of Melkor. He said this ring cannot be destroyed, and that we have to throw it to the river, because if the ring will be hidden somewhere, Sauron's servants will be able to locate it.
We started another journey, just this time it's shorter. "why couldn't Manwe go to the river?" asked me Pippin. I told him that he's very imprtant, and he probably want us to find something that will help us later. I said that he knows that from Mandos.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:19 AM   #348
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc : sorry i cant write now (im at school) i dont understand this ending part so it might take me a while to get it right!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 04-10-2003, 08:58 PM   #349
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: WE destroy the ring in two day, then we return to ME and fight the orcs out of Gondor.

ic: We packed up our bags ful of fresh food and clothing. we had a full skin of water and blankettes with small pillows. We had our wands polished. And we recieved some medicans(sp) for some poison plants that we may come by. WE also packed other usefull things that made the bag farelly heavy yet manageble(sp) I decided to walk as my human form so as to trudge through the sama amount of work as my friends. Dolenloteiel were sitting with her family who embraced her before she was to leave off on the trail not certain of return. Brokehorn and myself sat next to Gandalf who held the reings to our horse who was to come with us on the journey. The horse was brown and red with a small white stripe across its nose. The horse whinned in exitment for he had no idea of what he was about to go through.
We stared off on our trqail marking the map with a pointer trying to determin our path. WE were to head north then turn east at a forest of red leaves. Then we were to head into the mountains were Melkor was said to be imprisoned. Aralorn shuddered at the thought of Melkor but was reussured that he was not able to escape.
The path snaked through the forest of orange leaves with small white flowers attheir feet. The ahd crowns of brown leaves circeling their tops and making them seem like the rulers of the forests. Small rabbits and squirrels crossed our psths and occasionaly a deer or red bird. We marveled at the woods deep silence and wondered if they had ever seen a day of darkness even during the night when the moon shown like a silver fox eye peering through a dark tunnel.
We felt safe among the sheltering trees and I forgot my promise of staying human and wondered about as a wolf admering the yellow flowers that popped up every once in a while as though greeting us unexpectedly. WE made our way towards a maedow were birds took flight at once at our footfalls. We crossed across the meadow and into a field were we could view the blue mountains like shadows on a whitish blue cliff. There were still forest to cross(the red forest and the black swamp) but we watched the sun sink into the mountains like an illuminated fire ball being blwon out.
ooc: Sorry its so long.
Old 04-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #350
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: AHH!!! I think you wrote a lot more than I can read!
Old 04-14-2003, 12:23 PM   #351
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
ooc: AHH!!! I think you wrote a lot more than I can read!
ooc: The rpg won't go any were f everyone puts on little post of quick thoughts and no movement. I am trying to get this rpg on the road to the finish line. We just have to reach the river toss the ring in then get flown back to Valarnar by borkehorns dragons then fight the war in GOndor. Kick the rocs butts then end the rpg.
Sorry if I type alot.
Old 04-15-2003, 04:35 PM   #352
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I inderstand, but still! Do I still need to read it? please no... can you type it again, just in little posts?
Old 04-17-2003, 12:55 PM   #353
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Grrrr........

whats the difference if you are still going to read it.
we are heading for the river right now. We have just left and have been gevin a map so we cab find our way,.It is only going to take us really week. The post says what we packed and what we are going to use. It says how the fellowship said goodbye.
Old 04-20-2003, 05:14 PM   #354
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I have no time right now, because I read Sicirus's post. ( ) tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2003, 05:34 PM   #355
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
ooc: I have no time right now, because I read Sicirus's post. ( ) tomorrow.
Sorry
Old 04-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #356
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: alright.

ic: We walked through the Red forest. It was a marvelous forest, with special beautiful animals and trees. My company was astonished. I had to tell them we have to get to the river as fast as we can. I had to remind them about the situation in ME. Brokehorn and Sicirus suggested to transforn to wolves, but I refused. We arrived tothe swamp at the afternoon of our third day in our trip.
Old 04-28-2003, 05:47 AM   #357
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Our journey through the swamp was long and grouling. Our feet became enbedded in sticky green mud and knats had feast upon our corpses.

I knew that if Brokhorn and myself became wolves we would certainly become to short for this trip. We reached the other side of the swamp and everyone decided to dance in happines before Gandalf told them all to shut up while he emptyed his shoe of fossils and other strange things he obtained from the swampy mud.
We slept at the edge of the swamp that night and kept imagening things looking at us from inside the forest. There use to be a graveyard there. I explianed to them which unfortunalty did not have the result I anted it to have.
Oh well...

WE continued towards the stream trail.
Old 04-29-2003, 03:55 PM   #358
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We woke up. ( ) We started to go towards the stream tail. The way from the swamp to the place we wanted to arrive was quick and easy - no evil creatures or swamps or mountains.

ooc: I have nothing to write.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:43 PM   #359
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Hey is it too late for me to join?

Name-Gulio
Race-Human
Gender-Male
Apperance-Tall, strong, the look of a man with years of fighting behind him.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 09:56 PM   #360
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider Nppe...

not to late. Just as long as you are up date at whats going on and have a bio to give us then you are welcome to join
PLEASE JOIN.