Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 01:10 PM   #301
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Meanwhile back to the rest of the TLA, trampling through Middle-earth with Morauthien.*

*Ahum*

Eärniel: Now what?

*This is just your overly kind narrator informing you that Finrod is having his swansong right now.*

Eärniel: *panics* What? But-but that's way too quick! We still have to meet with Celegorn and Curufin who'll kidnap Morauthien so that Huan can free her and bring her to Saurokatt's tower!

Morauthien: What? You never mentioned any kidnapping, you said you'd bring me to Beren!

Tano: *sooting* Yes, yes, We said so, we'll do so. Eventually that is...

Morauthien: *ready to throw a tantrum* Eventually?!

*Just then, according the universal laws of irony and humour, the tell-tale sound of horse hooves and the baying of a giant dog are heard in the wood.*

Ren: That's them! What do we do now?

Willow: Alright, people! Damage Control!

*The TLA put their heads together to come up with a battle plan*

Willow: Alright, We'll have to speed up the events a little apparently.

Morauthien: The sooner we get to Beren, the better!

Eärniel: Yeah, yeah, we all know your priority.

Tano: Exactly, that's why you, Morauthien, will have to distract the two Elves for a second so we can do the rest. Christiana and Arcala, you tie Celegorm's and Curufin's bootlaces together and cut the leather strap of their saddle.

Christiana: They're Elves! they don't use saddles!

Willow: Then give them a little shove. Just ...imobilise them. Miriam, you and Eärniel will tame Huan with some chocolate and just dognap him. We'll need him. everything clear?

*the TLA hide while Morauthien stays standing. Celegorm and Curufin catch sight of her and come closer to inspect.*

Morauthien:*whispers* Er... what was I supposed to do again?

Eärniel:*whispers from hiding place* You have to keep them occupied. Just... look beautiful, stunning and your usual self. Charm their pants off if you want. That ought to keep them interested.

Morauthien:*mutters*Marvelous.
Old 12-22-2003, 06:56 PM   #302
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
OOC:LOL

BIC: *Christiana and Arcala rush out of the trees and give Celegorm and

Curufin hard shoves. However, the two elves fall in opposite directions, bonk

heads, and fall the other way. Unfortunately, they fall ontop of Christa and

Arcala.*

Christa: "OOf. Curufin weighs as much as a bloody elephant"

Arcala: "You're telling me, I don't know WHAT Celegorm had for breakfast, but

it must have amounted to at least an entire camel."

*The two slightly squashed TLA members proceede to tie Celegorm's

bootlaces to Curufin's. They then dangle them from branches. Sadly, both

brothers have been watching elfen girls way too long. They don't have

the upper-body strength needed to reach up and untie themselves*

Curufin: "%&#$)*#%^_%!"

Christa: "Watch your language. Nice work Morauthien."

*The rest of the TLA come out of hiding and procede to stare at the

brothers.*

Willow: "Isn't Huan supposed to be here somewhere?"

Earniel: "Dunno, I think he should be."

Tano: "Is that him over there?" *points to a strange looking animal standing

by the horses*

Earniel: "I don't belive it. It's a..."

Christa: "giant chihuahua!"

Huan: "Yo quiero tummy-rub!"

*Christa shakes her head and starts riffling through Curufin's saddlebags*

Christa: "Look what I found!" *She holds up a package of chocolate bars and

a bottle of miruvor*

TLA" OOOOOOOH!!!!"

*Eruviel eyes the bottle of miruvor*

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 12-22-2003, 08:41 PM   #303
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*And so the TLA send Moruathien and Huan the giant chihauhaua off to rescue Beren, while they follow behind ready to intervene should anything go wrong.*

Willow: You had to say that didn't you? Now you know something will go wrong.

*Hush you.*

Willow: Don't want to.

Tano: Are you arguing with the narrator again?

Willow: Yes, he's jinxed us so that something will go wrong.

Earniel: But we're moving to fast for anything to go wrong. What could possibly happen?

*And that was the question that doomed them, immediately upon it being asked the tramp of orcish feet was heard.*

Willow: I told you he jinxed us! Morauthien, RUN! Everyone else, keep the orcs from hindering her or huan in any way!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 12-23-2003, 03:42 PM   #304
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Goody. I love those kinds of orders...*rolls eyes* Okay! Willow, can you scream?

Willow: Scream?

Tano: Yeah. You know. Your Poe scream, your Lady Macduff scream...The Scream.

Willow: *starting to grin* Oh...right.

Tano: Everyone else cover your ears.

*The TLA covers their ears as Willow lets rip with a very very very loud, very very very long and very very very very piercing scream.*

*Ouch.*

Tano: I told you to cover your ears! Keep going, it's not over yet.

*Fine. The scream continues and the orcs, suprised and in pain in their eardrums, fall to the ground squirming.*

Tano: Good-o!

Earniel: Hey, see those nets and ropes and things they've got--

Christiana: Right.

Arcala: Can we tie them all up with that?

Willow: (Who has paused for breath) Try. I can't yell much longer.

Tano: (Looks at whimpering orcs) I think you're good, Willow.

*The TLA manage to incapacitate most of the orcs, by tying them up, throwing nets around them, or knocking their heads together*

Tano: Whoo. Now how about no one say anything to jinx us anymore?

*But the moment the words had come from her mouth--*

Tano: Shut up, you!

*Sorry. For now...*

Tano: I heard that!

*Fne. Ahem. The TLA continued on their journey, trying to catch up with Morauthien and the chiuahua....*

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 12-23-2003, 05:45 PM   #305
Christiana
Elf Lord

Celegorm:I want my mommy!
Curufin:Shutup

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 12-28-2003, 08:46 AM   #306
Earniel

*As the TLA distracted (and deafened) the orcs, Morauthien and Huan the Chihuahua had reached Sauronkatt's lair. Morauthien starts to call out to Beren immediatly.*

Morauthien: Beren? Beren! Are you in there?

*Meanwhile in the lair.*

sollictorc: *salutes* Oh Sauronkatt the terrible. There's an elf-woman before the gate, yelling her lungs out.

Sauronkatt: Why do you have to bother me with that? Send out a werewolf to see if she's selling anything of interest. If not, let him have her for lunch. That saves me another portion of werewolf-food.

*A werewolf is sent out to Morauthien but Huan is ever watchfull and no werewolf is insured enough against the unslaught of the giant Chihuahua.*

sollicitorc: Sauronkatt! The werewolf didn't return! And the woman is still at it!

Sauronkatt: Oh for the love of chocolate, send out another one! Do I have to do all the thinking around here?

sollicitorc: Yes, my lord! You forgot to include the brains in our design.

Sauronkatt: Fne! Send out the other werewolves! All of them if you have to! I'm trying to watch these last surviving prisoners being torn to pieces by my wolves! And I don't want to be interrupted.

*The sollicitorc does what he's told and one by one the werewolves go out and one by one Huan deals with them. Only the last one escapes back to the lair and dies at Sauronkatt's feet (and creates a mess on the urple carpet while at it.) Then Sauronkatt expected the elf before the door was accompanied by Huan. She then decides to go herself to teach that giant Chihuahua that werewolves aren't cheap and that she expects a full refund for her losses.*
Old 12-28-2003, 04:21 PM   #307
Christiana
Elf Lord

*the rest of the TLA is gather behind a bush*

Christa:"whats going on out there?"

Tano: "Huan just creamed the were-wolves"

Christa: "Thats goo-"*she slips, sticking a foot in Willow's face"

Willow: "Urg. couldn't we have all picked a bigger bush to hide behind?"

Christa: "Now we think of that"

OOC:great post Earniel!

Old 12-29-2003, 02:02 AM   #308
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

*Claenoic, who has been silent until now, speak up*

Claenoic: Uhh... Should we really be this close?

Tano: Hm? What's wrong with here?

Claenoic: Ummm... well... I never told y'all this, but... I'm allergic to werewolves and overgrown chihuahuas.

Willow: ... Oh.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 12-29-2003, 01:58 PM   #309
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
Sauronkatt: *sniff* That was my favourite wearwolf. *reencarnates him* Here, you go kill the last two prisioners. I have buisness to attend to.

*The newly incarnated wearwolf lept down the hall joyfully and proceded to the cell where Beren and Finrod were imprisioned.*

Wearwolf: Gar!

*Finrod and Beren looked at each other.*

Finrod: Gar?

*Just then the wearwolf lept for Beren's throat. But Finrod was faster and knocked the beast out of the air. There was a furious struggle, but suddenly Finrod stood up. The last wearwolf was dead beneath his feet.*

*But alas for poor Finrod! In saving his friend's life he had sacrificed his own! Weakened by the torture of Sauronkatt, Finrod died in Beren's arms.*

Sauronkatt: Ooh! What a wonderful mental image! Who was it the first time behind the couch?

*Stop that! Meanwhile, there was a battle going on outside.*

*The gates of Sauronkatt's lair opened, and out of them stepped a Great Beast (actually Sauronkatt in discuize, but don't tell anyone). This was the only beast capable of killing the great Huan the Chihuahua.*

Great Beast: RAWRERNEGGGREGGRGRRG!

Willow: You're right, we are too close. I'm alergic to dog slobber.

Great Beast: RAWRERNEGGGREGGRGRRG!

Huan: YIP! YIPYIPYIP!

Great Beast: Arn?

Huan: YIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIPYIP! YIPYIP!

Great beast: ARG!!!

*The Great Beast fled into the sky (cuz remember it's Sauronkatt, huh?) and Huan and Morauthien were left alone.*

*Then once again Huan used his terrible voice to crumble the walls of the fortress. And Morauthien walked inside.*

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 12-29-2003, 03:26 PM   #310
Earniel

Morauthien: Beren! You can come out now! The Great ugly Beast is gone!

Sauronkatt: *in a distance, still fleeing* I heard that!

*Morauthien finds Beren, who's still a daze next to the dead Noldo. She rushes over to him and sweeps tenderly him in her arms. However the touching moment is disturbed by loud sneezing.*

Claedhros: Achoo!

*Really now*

Cleadhros: *angrily blows her nose* Yes really! I can't help it I'm allergic to werewolves now can I?

Willow: Achie! *sniffs* The same goes for me...

*Then why did you enter an old werewolf-lair with lots of hair and slobber still present?*

*Willow and Claedhros share a look of horror before vacating the lair on top speed, temporarily leaving the rest to wake up Beren. A bucket full of cold water (and a kiss from Morauthien) did the trick. Which left them to deal with Finrod.*

Eärniel: He looks kind of dead...

Ren: That's because he IS.

Tano: Well, he was one of us, TLA I mean. Normally he should have known that he'd get the dying role this time.

Eärniel: And if he didn't?

Tano: *shrugs* Then that must have been a very bad surprise for him.

Miriam: So what do we do with him?

Christiana: We'll burry him and probably he'll reincarnate again into .... something. Well, at least that worked for me.
Old 12-29-2003, 10:03 PM   #311
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*And so they buried the body of poor Finrod on top of the hill. Meanwhile, Morauthien and Beren started back to Doriath needing to recover from the awful ordeal of being seperated and stuck in SauronKatt's lair.*

Claedhros: I wonder how many more of us will have to die before this is over?

Willow: Probably all of us at one point or another. This age is a lot more vicious than the others, everyone dies at least once.

Claehdros: Oh wonderful...
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 12-29-2003, 10:27 PM   #312
Christiana
Elf Lord

Christa:Thats why I didn't use my own name to start with, scince I knew I would die At least I didn't have to come back with a pet frog. or balrog. Hey!that rymed!

Old 12-30-2003, 03:40 PM   #313
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

*Finrod awoke, all he saw was...well nothing..*

Finrod: Oh crap!

*newly ressurected from Valinor, he struggled and with the same strength he used to kill that last werewolf he ripped off the lid of the coffin and dug out of the grave.*

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 02-26-2004 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:58 AM   #314
Earniel

*So Morauthien and Beren, now happily reunited, are on their way back to Doriath. With nothing else better to do, the TLA tag along. Then they hear voices coming closer, and the voices come with two angry Elves attached to them.*

Eärniel: Aaah! Curufin and Celegorm!

Curufin: You lot again! You stole our chocolate!

Celegorm: And our Miruvor!

Curufin: And tied our shoelaces together!

Celegorm: And tied us to trees!

Curufin: And stole our dog!

Celegorm: And probably a whole lot more! Prepare to die! Except for Morauthien, of course. I can't go shooting my future wife, now can I? *draws bow*

*The TLA hide in fear behind the only man in the company, which is Beren who then gets shot and drops into Morauthien's arms quite dramatically. Morauthien on the other hand, is not pleased with her fiancee constantly being tortured, chased, bitten by werewolves and shot by jealous elves. She orders Huan to chase off Curufin and Celegorm, which he does. As Huan returns with to pieces of fabric that used to be part of Curufin's and Celegorm's trousers, Morauthien binds Beren's wound.*
Old 01-04-2004, 08:14 PM   #315
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

*Meanwhile, Willow and Claedhros sniffle and sneeze, keeping VERY far away from Huan.*

Willow: Allergies - *wheeze* - are the - *ACHOO* - pits.

Claedhros: *sniffle* - And I usually - *Sneeze* - like dogs...

Willow: *wipes a tear* How d'you think Beren is doing?

Claedhros: Not too well, but at least *sneeze* he won't be sneezing his way into... Wait, where do we go when we die?

Willow: Hm?

Claedhros: Oh, you know the old saying: Elves go to Mandos, Dwarves go to Aule.

Willow: Yes...

Claedhros: So where do us humans go?

Willow: ... I think we get reincarnated into... Wait, what makes chocolate?

*And so, they ponder on life's "big" questions. Which is basically pointless, but fun and time consuming.*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:38 AM   #316
Christiana
Elf Lord

Christa:mabye the mean people come back as low class chocolate?does that mean ive eaten people?

Old 01-05-2004, 05:09 PM   #317
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: *looks back* Mean people don't deserve to come back as any kind of chocolate. Maybe fake chocolate.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-05-2004, 10:06 PM   #318
Christiana
Elf Lord

*that evening, the TLA decide to celebrate Berens recovery by throwing a party. *

Christa: cool, we still got some miruvour!

Tano: and chocolate!

*In the morning, Morauthien awoke to find the TLA sleeping off hangovers. SHe awakened Beren*

Morauthien:Pssst. Beren

Beren*softly*: yeah?

M:those annoying people are fially asleep. lets get out of here while we can

B:good idea

*and so they rode off, giving the TLA the slip, and sped towards Thangorodrim.*

OOC:in the book, beren gives Luthien the slip, but i thought this would be better. I'l leave it up to one of you to write about the TLA catching up*

Old 01-08-2004, 01:48 PM   #319
goldiegollum
Enting

GG: Hey! what's going on? Is the party over? ... erm...is the story over?

Willow: *groggily* actually... we were sleeping... until

GG: I woke you up? oh. sorry. It's just i saw Beren and Morauthien slipping away and thought i'd tell you guys ya know... *kicks leave around* just in case.

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
Old 01-16-2004, 08:19 PM   #320
goldiegollum
Enting

unfortunatley no one responded, and GG stood there looking confused, until she realized they were all asleep again.

GG: oh.

*she sat down. then she stood up. then she ran in little circles until she fell down and began to pick at her toes*

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
Closed Thread