Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-31-2005, 03:10 PM   #281
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"And I say, once again, I am not interested, Khamul," replied Viv, annoyed and slightly uncomfortable at his unexpected renewal of the old offer. "I've no desire to rule alonside you, and never will, and you know that full well. Leave me alone, Khamul, just drop it."

"You sssshall regret thisss, my dear," he responded, and with a sinister and nasty smirk, Khamul turned his horse away.

"What was THAT all about?" said Lily, excited about the prospect of new juicy gossip.

"Mind your own business, Lil; please don't ask. I can't talk about it." Viv was worried. Why was Khamul so bent on trying her patience? Why her? Couldn't he see by now that there would be no way she'd relent? Viv was mostly worried because she knew if it came down to it, she'd have to forfeit her existence in order to protect her friends and her own honour, and it was a very sobering thought.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 10:27 AM   #282
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Lily was not daunted. Approaching Gordis, she whispered in her ear conspiratorially: "Look, Gor, what is Vivvie up to, I wonder? She is keepeng Mor all for herself and now she has sweet talk with Khamul. I heard myself he was proposing her to be his Queen!"
"What Queen?" asked Gor distractedly
Lily shrugged her shoulders and turned to Five and Eight to interrupt their animated talk.
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:23 PM   #283
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Gor slowly dropped back beside Khamûl.
"I've heard you've asked Viv to be your queen," said Gor questioningly.
"Yessss, and what of it," hissed Khamûl uncomfortably.
"Well, to have a queen, you need to be a king," said Gor.
"Yesss. I wassss jussst trying to be romantic. Make myssself sound more apealing," replied Khamûl
"Oh, so you have a secret crush on Viv. Very nice," replied Gor.
"You won't tell anyone will you?" said Khamûl, thinking about what Wikkie would do if he found out that he asked Viv to be his queen. "I'd like to keep it ssssecret for now."
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #284
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Of course, of course!" replied Gordis sweetly, smiling and nodding, " I perfectly understand your feelings".
Her mind was racing frantically. There was something here... something not right. She had to think about it... One thing was clear, Khamul was up to something dirty again. She had to tell Wikkie about it, whatever the cost.

Smiling sweetly again, Gordis reined her horse and rode quietly at the rear of the company.
Gordis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:55 PM   #285
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Khamûl rode away uneasily. He didn't completley trust Gor, but hoped that she would forget about it. Things had gone completley downhill since Viv found out, but his run of bad luck had to end soon. Let someone else have some for a change. he knew h shouldn't have let Sauron talk him into this, he knew it would turn out badly.
'Enough of that he thought. At least if I get taken down Viv will come with me. She isn't getting off that easily, it's her fault that I'm in this mess,' he thought as he spurred his horse and rode in next to Mor and Goth.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:57 AM   #286
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
After his animated conversation with Eight, Five and Lily rode off into the sunset, for some distance away from the others, to have some quality time for themselves.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #287
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

It was nearing midnight, almost the witching hour, and the dark fellowship had been riding in silence for over an hour, each wraith lost deep in personal thought. Lilly and Buz the Fifth had long ago rejoined the group, having had their fun with one another, and the mood among the Nine was quiet and contemplative, yet slightly off. Too many doubts and secrets swirled in each Nazgul's head.

Suddenly, Viv broke the silence.

"Hey!" she said, making Lilly jump almost out of her cloak, and causing Mor's head to jerk up startled.

"What! What!" said Five nervously, paranoically darting his head back and forth.

"This area looks slightly familiar to me," said Viv, and it did. She could have sworn she'd been through this area before, perhaps many years ago.

Wikkie arched his brows at her.

"It DOES!" she continued, growing more animated as she began to remember things. "I have a hoard buried around here somewhere, and a case of Nurn Cognac. It's around up there," she said, pointing up a slight hill into some low-lying trees.

"Lets' check it out, then," said Mor, eager to get the group to stop for a brief recharging, and Buz readily agreed, spurning his own horse up the hill. The rest followed. After all, it WAS mignight, the height of the evening, sort of lunchtime for the dark side.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:56 PM   #288
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Buz the Fifth and Lily got there first, finding a dark cave-opening in the hill.
They dismounted and stealthily entered Ã*t. The others followed.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #289
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

what prey, did they find on entering but ....

heaps and heaps of champagne and Nurn vintages ....

"What Ho!" whispered Wikkie with a mischieovous twinkle in his eye ...

the other wariths quickly followed suit ...
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:12 PM   #290
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
what prey, did they find on entering but ....

heaps and heaps of champagne and Nurn vintages ....

"What Ho!" whispered Wikkie with a mischieovous twinkle in his eye ...

the other wariths quickly followed suit ...
The trio set about fixing the party while others set out plates and cutlery.

Not only was there a choiceful winecellar but a variety of snacks to had too.

The first two secretly went off to to a corner in which they were doing something the other wraiths couldnt see.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 07-19-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:15 PM   #291
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

where is VIV?

thought Wikkie coldly emananting betrayed rage to such a degree that the bottle of nurn in his hand froze over and splintered ...

well, deja vu was a strange thing .... even the moon looked the same ... tw'as time for a party !
Old 07-19-2006, 05:16 PM   #292
littleadanel
of the House of Bëor

Five grinned. 'That is some find! Viv? Viv! Do you have many of such hiding places?' he asked, grabbing and uncorking the nearest bottle of Nurn Cognac.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:19 PM   #293
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"Here is some very fine dried up cheese." she said and handed him a package. The other two had come back from their sectretive corner.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 07-19-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:24 PM   #294
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Gor had not yet entered .... the other eight, including five and eight, and seven of course ... not to mention three or four ... or the others, who one by one stood next to one and as if there was no tommorow and like there would be no tommorow opened up the bubbly ...

Lilly schreeched ..... ' To Gor!!! ...'
Old 07-19-2006, 05:29 PM   #295
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Three more lifted their glasses and shouted...

"to Gor! "
Old 07-19-2006, 05:30 PM   #296
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

squirrels everywhere pricked up their ears and like a posse of crazy bushy tailed lemmings headed towards the cave ...
Old 07-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #297
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

And one of the Wraiths captured them all in a net. Then he skinned and fried them in a pan he'd put in the fireplace.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #298
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

ah, we know hoe Gordis likes garlic .... with some morgul flower salad ... thought Wikkie, a big grin spreading across his noble features .... ' if only the moon nwere right for a love potion ...'
Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #299
littleadanel
of the House of Bëor

'Whaa?!' jumped up Goth - with some difficulty, since he already consumed a good amount of cognac and champagne... maybe wine too... 'Lil, you started a squirrel inva...invasion. *hic* To Gor!' he joined in, raising the bottle he currently held.

'To Gor!' echoed Eight.

Last edited by littleadanel : 07-19-2006 at 05:46 PM.
littleadanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #300
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

SCREECHED LIL in FULL NAZGUL screech mode ... absently fondling a squirrel, who it appeared was neither silent nor secretive about his pleasure at such fondling ...

all we need now she thought was a randy hunk of an innocent elf to walk past singing in the moonlight ...

"who are you looking at? " said eight to Five, holding up six fingers mysteriously and glaring ...

Wikkie downed another bottle , his mesmeric eyes beginning to radiate passion and fire he slowly ...

Last edited by Butterbeer : 07-19-2006 at 05:41 PM.