Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 04:44 PM   #281
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I sat at the table, seeing the elf and rose walk over to introduce, I stood up.

I am Princess Lubyla Greenleaf, sister of *now mumblin* Legolas Greenleaf.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 11-18-2002, 05:07 PM   #282
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
He's a dwarf, isn't he? Cyrell asked. He was only interested now, not surprised. The fox would never be surprised by anything again in his life.What a collection of two-leggers you have run into, Primrose! I like this one. <I don't, though> said Primrose. <Not yet at any rate.>

Suddenly Primrose realized that she had spoken to Cyrell in the dwarf's presence! Oh no, then that dwarf had heard what she said! But to her amazement, the dwarf showed no reaction to her statement. He didn't seem to have heard it at all, in the common tongue OR in fox-speech. For surely, if the dwarf had heard Primrose speak in a language he did not know, he would have done something that showed it. Even Lubyla, who could understand the fox, did not react. Ilye, however, grabbed the hobbit and hauled her aside.
"Who are you, really, Primrose Brandybuck? How can you do that?" the elf demanded.
"I-I," Primrose stammered, "I am not sure what you're talking about."
Old 11-18-2002, 05:16 PM   #283
Lubyla

*Out of no where the dark hooded guy came again.* Lower your gaurd Losillewen, and your voice. These matters are not spoken of here, just as Lubyla warned you Primrose. Do not go about telling everyone about everything. Now, I believe Lubyla would like a word with you Primrose. *The man seemed gruff, and not one to mess with. It was funny how much he knew...*

Old 11-18-2002, 05:22 PM   #284
Silverstripe

Primrose was frightened, but Ilye's question had made her a bit angry, which made Primrose bolder than she otherwise would have been.

"All right. I will speak with Lubyla."
Do you want me to try to find out what Ilye wants? asked Cyrell.
Primrose shook her head slightly. She didn't want herself or Cyrell to have anything more to do with the mysterious Ilye until they knew more about what was going on!
Old 11-18-2002, 05:25 PM   #285
Lubyla

*I saw Primrose walking over.* Follow me, you too Fran. * The four, The man, Fran, Primrose, and I walked out deep into the woods. I meerly sat down.*

Old 11-18-2002, 05:32 PM   #286
Silverstripe

"Wh--" began Primrose. The question What is all this about? abruptly died on her lips.
Seeing that Lubyla was about to explain something, Primrose simply looked at the elf and remained silent.
Old 11-18-2002, 05:35 PM   #287
Lubyla

ooc: this is going to be hard to do without Fred.

Old 11-18-2002, 05:37 PM   #288
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

with the mention of my real name, I became even more on my guard. after the four left I quietly and cauiously went outside to follow them. after about 10 min. of walking I heard them talking, and I went out of sight, but not out of hearing. I remembered that I was the "Agent" and the "Master" wanted me to find out where the "company" was going, and most importantly, why they were going there. I had been well trained, and I intended to do just that.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-18-2002, 05:40 PM   #289
Silverstripe

ooc: You're absolutely right, Lubyla. Then we should probably just wait for her to get back *in frustration, bangs head even harder than before and falls unconcious*
*perking up* Okay. I feel better now.
Old 11-18-2002, 05:47 PM   #290
Silverstripe

Cyrell had been watching Ilye from a distance. When she got up and followed Primrose and her friends, it seemed to confirm his suspicions that Ilye was not trustworthy. Yet whatever his hobbit friend was doing, it was important. She should not be interupted -- but Ilye must not be allowed to be anywhere near Primrose and the others. No, he must find a way to get the elf away from there. His first impulse was to find the dwarf, but of course the dwarf would be unable to understand him. Then, the answer to his problems came in a flash: Merry! Cyrell ran to find the white warg, hoping that together he and Merry would be able to figure out how to prevent Ilye from ... whatever it was she was really doing.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:00 PM   #291
Lubyla

Wait, speak of it not yet here, I feel the precence of another, one uninvited.

Of corse there is another here! Your slipup caused thier curiosity, and now it will be hard to lose them. Perhaps if you were more careful...

And you a bit mor eto notice things. Of corse Primrose is the girl. What other hobbit can talk to a fox.

These are dark times Andodulin, very dark. I am not one to try and go telling our secrets off to every stranger!!!!! You forget how long it took me to tell Fran and her company about it.!!!!

Right. But what are we to do now?

I do not know.

Old 11-18-2002, 06:06 PM   #292
Silverstripe

Cyrell raced through the Prancing Pony, searching for Meriadoc Brandybuck -- the warg Merry. Merry? Merry?! Where are you? If Cyrell did not find the warg soon, he knew he would have to think of more desperate measures.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:20 PM   #293
Silverstripe

Cyrell still had not found Merry, and the fox was running out of time to search. Should I call my foxes? Cyrell wondered. But he knew that was something he could not do. If Ilye heard him ... the fox shuddered. Then she would know far too much. No, he would not summon other foxes to Primrose's aid ... not yet. Not yet. Cyrell growled and continued to dart through the inn, praying to see the familiar white shape of the warg.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:22 PM   #294
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: interesting.... make something happen!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-18-2002, 06:26 PM   #295
Silverstripe

ooc: Um ... well, I really CAN'T until Fred gets back. (Fred, where are you?) Maybe she'll come back if we cheer for her?
Old 11-18-2002, 06:28 PM   #296
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: maybe... Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!

ooc: ok, I cheered my heart out. your turn!
Old 11-18-2002, 06:31 PM   #297
Silverstripe

ooc: Um ... okay ...
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!

ooc: Can't say I didn't try.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:34 PM   #298
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Ah, The joys of cut and paste.....
Old 11-18-2002, 06:37 PM   #299
Silverstripe

ooc: LOL. I hope you didn't expect me to RETYPE all of that!
Old 11-18-2002, 06:40 PM   #300
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: of course I expected you to retype it!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Closed Thread