Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2002, 05:07 PM   #261
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: LOL. Okay. *bangs head with 2 by 2, then offers another plank to zavron* "You sound like you need this."

ic: Primrose and her grandfather talked long into the night, reminiscing about the days before Merry had "gotten sick." Suddenly Primrose noticed that Cyrell had slipped away while they were speaking. "Where's Cyrell?" She had a strong feeling that she should find the fox right away...
Old 11-17-2002, 05:13 PM   #262
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: No Thanks I've got my own!* produces plank and bangs it over head* Now get on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-17-2002, 05:21 PM   #263
Silverstripe

ooc: I will as soon as I know that if I put what I'm about to put, I won't mess any plot elements up! *bangs head*
Old 11-17-2002, 05:22 PM   #264
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: *does happy dance* I have a 2 by 4! I have a 2 by 4!
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-17-2002, 05:34 PM   #265
Silverstripe

Primrose said a hasty goodnight to Merry, explaining that she had to find the fox, her companion. She was searching for him when she heard a shrill scream from outside the Prancing Pony. Then Cyrell came from out of nowhere, racing toward Primrose, a terrified look in his eyes.

"Were you out there, Cyrell? What happened?"
The fox stopped, panting a bit.I- no, I don't know, I heard someone scream and came looking for you. I... smelled great fear.
People were beginning to come out of their rooms now, and the fox instictively darted out of sight. Primrose spotted Mr. Cotten and ran to meet him, weaving her way through the crowd of Big People that had begun to gather.
"Mr. Cotten! It's me, Primrose Brandybuck!"
Old 11-17-2002, 05:44 PM   #266
Fred Baggins

*I was talking to Lubyla when I heard the scream. I figured it had been Merry again, or one of the others. We walked over to the crowd and tried to figure out what the problem was. I spoted Uncle Frodo, and Lubyla walked over to Ms. Brandybuck and Mr.Cotten. When I asked Uncle Frodo what was wrong, he started whispering to me. I listened intently, and rolled my eyes*
Old 11-17-2002, 05:57 PM   #267
Silverstripe

Primrose barely noticed that Fran and the innkeeper were talking, or that the elf Lubyla disappeared at the same time as the fox had.
Did I know something like that was going to happen? she wondered. And if not, why had she suddenly gotten the urge to search for Cyrell?
Old 11-17-2002, 06:29 PM   #268
Silverstripe

Then Primrose heard Cyrell's voice.
'Rose, look behind you, there's an elf watching you!
Primrose spun around. Indeed, there was an elf sitting at a table behind Primrose and her companions. The elf gave Primrose a long, evaluating look, and Primrose shivered.
Then the elf nodded and beckoned Primrose to her side. The halfling hesitated a moment, then decided she must know what was going on and walked over to join the elf.
Old 11-17-2002, 06:42 PM   #269
Fred Baggins

*Before I could supress myself i begane to laugh, a loud laugh. Only once before had such a thing happened, and now my follish friend had reinacted it!* Fredigar Burrows, you rascle! you will never learn will you!.*Before me appeared a sheepish hobbit, mumbling about how it had been an accident, surely it had! I only laughed harder, and gathered the not yet of age hobbit in my arms* You must learn to control your gifts! You little rascle, I am sure you must have Tookish blood in you! Now, I'm done hugging...can't belive I just hugged you. Now your going to get all...Freddy on me again.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-17-2002 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2002, 09:44 PM   #270
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: we are in bree right??

ic: I had been out all night messing around with Namarie (my horse) when I heard a scream. I immediately went into the prancing pony where i saw a hobbit laughing at another hobbit. I sat down at a table in the corner and a young lady hobbit caught my eye. she was not just a ordianary hobbit, for she had a fox sitting next to her. it seemed to me that this was not just any fox, but one that was out of the ordianary. she then noticed that I was stareing at her and she looked at me strangely. I beconed her to come sit down and after much hesitation she finally came over. "Hello young hobbit. what are you doing so far from hobbiton? I am called Ilye. I am a elf as you have seen. who are you?" she was very startled at what I had said and seemed reluctant to answer me. but she soom came over her fears and said.....

ooc: is that ok?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-17-2002, 10:03 PM   #271
Silverstripe

ooc: Yes, we are in Bree, and yes, that is okay.

"My name is Primrose Brandybuck, and I am on an adventure of sorts." Something told her she should tell this elf -- or any one else for that matter -- as little as possible about where they were going. Why? It seemed a simple enough journey. Yet Primrose suspected it would be anything but simple. Her conversations with Cyrell suggested that, and so did Merry the warg.
The elf had turned away from Primrose and was watching Cyrell.

Cyrell knew he was supposed to stay hidden, but his curiousity and fondness for elves had combined to overrule his natural caution and he ambled over to join Primrose. As soon as he realized where he was, he retreated to a safer place, hoping the elf Lubyla hadn't seen his foolish action.
Old 11-18-2002, 12:00 AM   #272
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*After coming back alone from my jot in the woods, I approched Fran, and n the quietest of manners, beconed her to follow me into the woods.* Andodulin wishes to speak with you.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 11-18-2002, 01:01 PM   #273
Silverstripe

ooc: *joyfully bangs head with 2 by 2* All right, "Ilye," you're back...
Old 11-18-2002, 01:19 PM   #274
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: yea somewhat. I hope you know that my characters real name is not Ilye. it is Losillewen. I told your character that it was Ilye because I did not yet trust her. eventually I will tell her that Ilye is not my real name.

ic: I nodded my head at what Primrose had told me. I used my telepathy to decern that what this hobbit told me was the truth.
"you have told me the truth Primrose Brandybuck, but you have not told me everything you know about this quest. do not fear, I am not evil, just misunderstood. you will soon find out who I am and what I am doing here, but for the time being that will be kepted secret. that is a very strange fox you have. where did you get him?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-18-2002, 01:26 PM   #275
Silverstripe

ooc: Yes, I know that.

ic: "He followed me," said Primrose, "and I haven't shooed him away." The hobbit carefully left out anything that would give away the fact that she and Cyrell could actually speak to each other. Even though she believed the elf was not evil, Primrose felt that it was better to reveal to Ilye only what she asked, and no more.
Old 11-18-2002, 01:30 PM   #276
Silverstripe

ooc: the more secrets of this nature she has to keep, the more careful Primrose tends to be about giving them away. When she only had one "big secret," her conversations with Cyrell, she was not really that careful about telling people about that. Now she has TWO big secrets, so either one will be somewhat harder to get from her, and the second and bigger secret (Merry) would be nearly impossible.
Old 11-18-2002, 01:43 PM   #277
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: "you are nervous Primrose. trust me, there is no need to be nervous. I am a elf, eager for adventure, for I have not had any adventure since the war of the ring. who are your companions?"

ooc: Lubyla, fred and others- Primrose is going to introduce me to you but you will not reconize me. ok?
Old 11-18-2002, 02:25 PM   #278
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
oock.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 11-18-2002, 04:08 PM   #279
Silverstripe

Again Primrose hesitated. Something about this elf troubled her, but she couldn't figure out what it was. "My companions? They are quite near us, so perhaps I should introduce them to you," said Primrose. The young hobbit didn't quite know what to make of the elf, but perhaps someone who'd spent more time around them -- Lubyla or perhaps Fran -- would. Ilye nodded, got up from the table, and walked over to the others with Primrose and the fox.
For some reason Primrose did not understand, Ilye laughed when she saw the hobbits and the elf.
"These are your companions?"
"Yes," said Primrose. "Everyone, this is Ilye." She decided to allow her companions to introduce themselves.
Old 11-18-2002, 04:10 PM   #280
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Do you mind if I post another carachter aswell. Here is the carachter:

Name: Vror son of dror son of Kror son of thrain.(just call him Vror Ok)
Race: Dwarf
Description: Red Beard, Mithril chain mail and Mithril warrior Uniform, has classic Mithril Helmet of the dwarves And a cape that reaches down to just above his ankles. Long Hair in a single Braid.
Personality: Mistrust's elves Allways ready for a fight, hardy and strong and swift, grim faced, Skilled with an axe, was taught by Gimli and even gimli admits hat he is better with the axe than any dwarf ever known.
Weapons: Lightning axe, 25 Throwing Axes, A double sided small Moria axe, And a heavy Mattock.

Can speak many languages which he was taught of by legolas, Can take any language and translate it to his understanding. Has part of the dragonsbane round his neck, It was a gift from Zavron the zanis.

lightning axe: Swift and Light to carry Made of the strongest and purist Mithril, Double sided at the top and apaded at the bottom With THE Large lightning stone in the middle of the spade, lightning Emits from it's centre. The only one ever made, Inside the stone is caught the pure energy that can harness Lightning and Lightning Storms.

ooc: I'll keep up with my original carachter aswell!!

three elves were gathered at a table with two Hobbits. i thought that this was a strange occurance.

''By the beard of Balin! What is going on here tonight!''

It was now getting late and many of the peole were leaving for their beds or homes. I must act quickly before they depart themselves.

I strode over to them and asked...

''I have heard that ye are going on an adventure! I myself will be setting out soon and I was looking for some travel companions on the road For I am going to Moria I have Buisness there!! and in return for your hospitality I may reward you!!''

At that I smiled smugly and produced a pouch, i opened it and tipped out the contents on the table. There were Five mithril coins and three of the purist of diamonds!!

''So what do you say!!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 11-19-2002 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread