Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 11:02 PM   #261
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

That's awesome, Katt! (and...repeat!)
WHEEEE! <--- visual representation of how cool Katt is for doing this. And cool in general, too, of couse!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-01-2002, 05:07 AM   #262
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Sounds great Katt!! *gives Katt box of chocolate for all her efforts*
Old 07-01-2002, 08:49 AM   #263
Elf Girl
Lurker

Aargh. Please, someone else do the tower scene. It is something I cannot do, so excuse me for not making a proper post yesterday. Katt, I'm sorry about your cut, er stab, and Fellowship of the Cell Phone is GREAT! I'm already badgering my parents to read it. (I can't wait for the Two Networks!)

Glodo lives!
Old 07-01-2002, 11:28 AM   #264
Elf Girl
Lurker

I wondor if we could actually publish this. (If Entmoot would let us have the copyright )
Old 07-01-2002, 12:20 PM   #265
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Sorry to burst your bubble, but even if Entmoot gave us copyright from the messageboard end, there's Tolkien Estates to deal with, if you meant publish as in actualy PUBLISH. I think we could publish it on a website though, like they did for FOTMB. I'd be happy to design one, even though I'm just an html beginner.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-01-2002, 03:16 PM   #266
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

I don't think I ever got a copy. It's taiya118@hotmail.com. Don't forget. I want to read it!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-01-2002, 03:37 PM   #267
Earniel

Last of list (but not the least I hope ): ME!

There, I'm through the list! Now all current TLA-members have a cartoon except for TinuvielChild and Mizahzi who didn't ask for one and Katt who provided her own character drawings. Did I forget some one? Hope not.

I'm taking the drawings with me on holiday so I can colour them on a rainy day. Anyone who wishes to have an outfit in a special colour, can post so before wednesday evening. Otherwise it's most likely going to be greens and browns and possibly blue.

Tano, I'm sending you the last good scans of the drawings in a minute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg samniel.jpg (9.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 07-01-2002, 04:07 PM   #268
Claenoic

That looks great Earniel! The shirt for me can be lavender, choose whatever you like for the rest. By the way, I got some inspiration and made the one cellphone... hope it looks ok!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg onecell.jpeg (9.1 KB, 28 views)

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-01-2002, 05:17 PM   #269
Earniel

Aaaaaahh! A YELLOW cellular phone! It's evil! EVIL I tell ya!
Old 07-01-2002, 08:53 PM   #270
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I can smell the evil....

I got the rest--thanks, Earniel. I'll work on getting that site up...I still can't figure out how to get the little dots over the "a" in your name, while on the internet that is. I'll figure it out, I guess. Possible cut-and-paste from your email.

Um...greens and browns sounds good. My flashlight is bright green, and I like blue, so blue is good. But I trust your color judgement!

Have a good trip!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-01-2002, 10:55 PM   #271
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

YAY! WEBSITE UP!

Hey, you all...I made a webpage for Eärniel's drawings!
Here you go:

*drum roll please*
The Fellowship of the Cell Phone

And there's no links to it from anywhere...this way is the only way to get to it, mateys!
I'm just rather excited that I made a webpage in about twenty mintues....can you tell?

Anyway. Go check it out! And if there's a problem, please let me know so I can fix it. ENJOY!

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-01-2002, 10:58 PM   #272
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Wow.. 20 minutes. Kudos to you, eh?
Old 07-01-2002, 11:02 PM   #273
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Yes, indeed. Thank you. Now go look at the site! Rawr.
-tano
(this is what I do when waiting for that 90 second rule...)

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-01-2002, 11:03 PM   #274
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

I did look at the site.. it was a very nice and neat site. Very.. very.. neat (neat as in organized, but also neat as in cool)
Old 07-01-2002, 11:25 PM   #275
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Oh.. and your link to La Citta di Sogni doesn't work. Oh the tragedy
Old 07-01-2002, 11:29 PM   #276
Claenoic

Wow! Tano, what dedication! 20 whole minutes! But seriously, I love it. Link it to your gallery page thinger. Then the whole world will know of our revolution!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!™

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 07-02-2002, 04:31 AM   #277
Earniel

Ooooh! *claps hands exitedly* Oh Tano, it looks great! 20 minutes? Wow and then you say you're only a beginner....

I've added it to my favorites!

<-- see how happy I am
Old 07-02-2002, 05:20 AM   #278
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Thats cool, Tano!

Earniel, I'll obviously have to have a black cape and silver armour

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 07-02-2002, 06:28 AM   #279
Earniel

Well somehow, I was anticipating that Morauko.

later edit: Wow! 1700 posts already!
Old 07-02-2002, 07:28 AM   #280
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Sorry to burst your bubble, but even if Entmoot gave us copyright from the messageboard end, there's Tolkien Estates to deal with, if you meant publish as in actualy PUBLISH.
I don't think so. Anyway, we would give credit to Tolkien for the quotes in it. But you're right, it would probably never happen.
Closed Thread