Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 02:42 AM   #261
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I hate it that I have to travel an extra hr each day when school season starts again just because of the extra traffic. Well, at least the all-nighters provide me with faster Internet access.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 04-18-2002, 02:43 AM   #262
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate calculus!

wait, no, i like it. wait, i hate it. Okay, i'm just bad at it. Or something like that.

I am not liking trying to decide where to go to college. Maybe i'll flip a coin or something

I hate flight delays and other such things, and people sitting next to you on airplanes who take up way to much space, so you can't move and you are stuck between this person and the wall...and having to wait in line 45 minutes for security and almost missing your flight and almost missing your flight another time because of those stupid delays and having to run to your next gate, which is really far away, and being totally out of shape...okay, enough complaining for now.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-18-2002, 05:57 AM   #263
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Hey, Eruviel is back. You seen the amount of pgs in the song thread??

I hate that too. I also hate it when this crap py computer goes funny and does things i dont want it to do!!
I also hate pop-up adverts!!!GRRR!!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 04-18-2002, 07:37 AM   #264
Elfmaster XK

Okay ppl. Don't be scared by this vent but i'm very annoyed.

Things i hate/have issues with/am just plain irritated by:

Physics
Physics experiments
Physics teachers, especially ones who yell at you at the biginning of the lesson then continue to go quietly through a sheet for the whole lesson.
Maths. In all shapes and forms.
Teachers who try to force you to do better when you are happy at the level you're at
Writing essays
Numbers - confuse my brain
People. In general. But especially two faced ones and ppl who are so shallow. And also little screaming children, in fact little children if they're not screaming! And ppl who think i'm quiet and innocent and that my hair is black.
*Takes deep brath*
Meat. Feel sick.
God. Imo there is no god. If there was WHY ISD HE LAUGHING AT ME!!!
Being hungry in lessons
Being bored in lessons
BieingIN lessons
Exams and revision. You'll foprget it all anyway. Especially when they loom, bringing you nearer to inevitable doom!! (poetry, i must be getting better)
Bags with broken zips
JAM AND CRUMBS IN THE BUTTER- I MEAN WHAT IS WITH THAT!!!???
Peanut butter
Dripping taps
Fishing
Oh, and physics. Did i mention i hate physics experiments, tests, questions, exams, lessons and the whole existacne of the cursed subject!!!!!!
*breathes again. Cool breeze. Leaves rustle*
I feel better now, a little.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 04-18-2002, 07:47 AM   #265
BeardofPants
the Shrike

XK: Cheer up... I'm with you on the children front. Let's unite, and convince everyone to not have the damned things. Stinky, smelly, self-centred little brats.

Two faced people get me too. You can't escape from them. All you can do is sling marmite at them, and hope that they don't really exist in the barren wasteland that is your mind...

I hate essays, but for me, they are easy 'A's so I'm not complaining too much...

Teachers suck arse. I've had more than my fair share of run ins with them... let me tell you that story sometime... I do believe one pissed me off so much, that I threw a chair at her!! haha! But I didn't apologise, no siree.
Old 04-18-2002, 07:50 AM   #266
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

*opens her mouth, then decides not to reply to XK's statement about God*

Welcome back, Eruviel!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 04-18-2002, 07:54 AM   #267
Elfmaster XK

Tell the story BoP!! Tell the story! Consider us united, our conspiricy is now against the chldren. Hope Earniel agrees with it!

Sorry G88, but i did say in my opinion. I didn't want to offend you so sorry, but some things, if god were there, he wouldn't make me do. Physics is one of them. Anyway. I am sorry if i have offended you.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 04-18-2002, 08:39 AM   #268
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Behold, I also want in on this conspiracy.

I mean, Christ, those little critters.....the best way I can describe them is...........slight masses of flesh which expell solid/liquid waste, and noise pollution. Plus they can't debate with me...
Old 04-18-2002, 08:43 AM   #269
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Consider yourself joined, Anduril.

I HATE CHILDREN. I hate how they are too simplistic (can't debate evolution with them), and smell, and make fun of people who are different. I hate how they take our beautiful planet for granted, and litter everywhere with their chewing gum, and iceblock sticks.

While I'm on the topic of littering, I hate how smokers leave cigarette butts everywhere....

Last edited by BeardofPants : 04-18-2002 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-18-2002, 08:51 AM   #270
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I hate cleaning blood off floors and walls, and kitchen appliances. Actually, that just bores me....
Old 04-18-2002, 08:54 AM   #271
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I hate the fact that my Athlon 1.7 and GeForce 4 card are only coming tomorrow, and not today. And that I've been stuck with a 16MB TNT2 for five months. And that I've run out of space on my HDD, and now I can't rip any more DVDs.
Old 04-18-2002, 08:54 AM   #272
BeardofPants
the Shrike

[Did you sucessfully clean it up then...?]

I hate peas. All peas must die.

I also hate Microsuck. I was most horrified to open up my hotmail account today, with a pop-up!!! What's with that?!

Last edited by BeardofPants : 04-18-2002 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:04 AM   #273
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I did manage to clean it all up, although I keep finding blood in all weird and wonderful places around the house. Lucky me. I wonder how the cat's doing....

PS have you got to grips with the whole accident story yet??
Old 04-18-2002, 09:21 AM   #274
azalea
Long lost mooter

Hey now... watch what you say about children. Some of us here have them. And your own are much, much better than everyone elses!
Old 04-18-2002, 09:44 AM   #275
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Hmmm...I bet you don't think that way when your child expells his/her waste, do you?

Or does that please you the more?
Old 04-18-2002, 10:13 AM   #276
azalea
Long lost mooter

Actually, parents are very interested in their children's toileting habits for some reason. There is even a name for it -- "stool-gazing" (yucky). Of course we're talking about very young children here. I'm sure when they're 12 or 13 I won't want to know anything about it.

Furthermore, I would also put forth that many people on here were actually children once themselves, so you run the risk of offending them.

AND ALSO, some people on here actually ARE children, so they may be offended, too. (Of course the majority of those probably wouldn't admit to being a child, but I would venture a guess that many children of that age whine and annoy people every bit as much as little ones)
Old 04-18-2002, 10:23 AM   #277
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Actually, Azalea, I was thinking more from the age of terrible two, ("Mine" & "No!"), right up 'til about 8-9 years of age... Such brats! (Sorry, I lived with some for 5 years - not my family - and it was a living nightmare.)
Old 04-18-2002, 10:25 AM   #278
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Oh E XK...

You must really hate me. I used to teach physics and some math; and though I don't have children, I believe I am now a child in mind (googoogaga). What is offend? I forgot what it means.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Old 04-18-2002, 10:42 AM   #279
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Well Arathorn, I guess that makes two of us.

"Googoogaga"
Old 04-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #280
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I hate it that the GeForce4's not yet available locally; that I have to settle for my Asus Geforce2 de luxe for a few more weeks.
I hate it that I've already earmarked cash for the card and I can't upgrade to a Palm m515 just yet.

and gwegogagigibo Anduril. I couldn't aggwee mowe.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Put aside the ranger...
Closed Thread