Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #261
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil

As padroot engaged in fight, Areanna looked at her dismissively.

"You have allways been the funny one." out steeping the ball of fire she continued. "but never the foolish." pausing " So why did you really come to me??"

Instantly the room seemed to drop temperature, and the room darken. As if creatures lurked in the shadows, padroot stepped away from them.

"A prophecy." padroot stared intensily.

"oh, that. Just a tale from a meisly old-rat to keep children intertained." Areanna turned her back on padroot.

As if the world didn't matter, padroot started seeing it differently.

occ: gotta go finish later
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:29 PM   #262
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
Rania wraped her cloak about her. Not knowing much, she laid down on the grass in a tucked away cornor away from others. For a moment she wonderd about that dratted martinilli, good lord! she thought, no need loseing my head over that hooligan of a man, with eyes that caught her unawares. glanceing about her she found peaceful tranquilty smileing to her self she fell asleap.

Last edited by Camellia Baggins : 05-08-2005 at 03:31 PM.
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 03:38 PM   #263
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Wakeing early, Rania streached, and ran a hand through her hair. The sun was just brushing the sky. With a nice golden orange, few people seemed to be about. Allright, she thought i need to serch out this krissinari. She told herself, but her greater need to explore the area came first. Decideing to put off her meating she began to walk.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:03 PM   #264
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel looked at the girl, curled up on the grass, and wondered whether she should try to find some other place for her. But Rania looked perfectly happy sleeping there, otherwise she'd have looked for something else, and Calyniel was getting tired, so she returned to her tent. She lay down, closed her eyes, and sat up again quickly, eyes wide. The moment she had closed her eyes, the image of her tent was replaced by one of an ax, one aimed right at her neck. Would she ever get over her fear? She got up and began pacing, thinking about the new girl as a distraction for her fears. But the first thing she thought of was the girls offer... to spy. But that was her job. She knew that she couldn't do it anymore, but she still considered it to be hers. Hers and Ellada's. Tears slowly spilled down her cheek, and she returned to her "bed," sitting up in it and shaking from silent sobs.

"Stop being so selfish, Calyniel." Calyniel looked up, it was Ellada.
"I miss you."
"And you miss the job you lost. It's gone, Calyniel. Either you'll need much better disguises than you've been using, or you spy in hiding like I did, or you find something else to do. Like what Kirsinari told you to do after I died. Train other spies. Like the girl who just showed up. She offered to spy for us, didn't she?"
"Yes, but..."
"Calyniel..."
"Okay, I'll talk to Kirsinari and Rania."

Ellada vanished, and Calyniel woke to find herself laying on top of her bed, not tucked in, probably just having fallen over when she fell asleep. By the thin light coming in through the walls of the tent, it appeared to be about dawn, so she gave up on sleeping and stood up, dressing quickly, and going outside. She saw Rania walking a little ways away, and ran towards her, deciding not to call since that might wake others who wouldn't want to wake quite yet. When she was a few feet away, she spoke the girl's name. "Salairirania. Rania. I wanted to ask you about something you said yesterday. Did you really want to be a spy for us? It's dangerous... very dangerous." She spoke softly. "If you're willing to risk it... we do need spies, but we have to be sure we can trust you first. And that's not my decision."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 05-08-2005 at 06:12 PM.
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:06 PM   #265
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

rania smiled at calyniel as she stood there explaining what she needed her to do for her before she had her trust
" i like danger, and i like adventure. If you wish me to ile be spy for you, with the proper traning of corse."
rania replyed smileing hopeing calynel would learn to trust her in the end
Old 06-29-2005, 05:28 PM   #266
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Come then, lets go find Kirsinari." Calyniel said, heading to the tent. As she walked, she wondered what Padroot had been doing, where she had gone. What kind of schemes is that woman up to, this time? she wondered, half exasperated. But her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival at the tent.

"Kirsinari?" She called, "There's someone here who wants my job."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:25 PM   #267
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Strider

Padroot stood there in awe and shock. Just two days she was fighting a powerfull foe with in exapeble magicks and her most powerful and strongest spell weakened and lost all power that it had for centuries.

This spell was one that changed ones looks. It could make one that was tall short, among other things. This spell had done wonders to her inherited strange looks and had saved her when nothing else could.

She looked in the pool of muddy water before her and saw it; The face of a tired green lady that had orange and blue hair. She sighed as her favorite big and baggy cloak actually fit her again.

A warm feeling creeped down her back and soon intensified into a deep burning. She yelped and turned around to meet eye to eye, a beautiful golden head the size of one and a half giants stared at her.

The dragon smiled, “We meet at last.”

Lostyia grabbed her sword and sighed once again, “and here I was hoping the prophecy was just a really bad joke.”

The booming voice shook the land around them as it laughed, “Is that why it’s taken to centuries?”

Once again sighing, she started scaling the dragon. After getting completely settled “Its time to find the Chosen one.” Mumbling to herself “Calyniel’s going to hate this.”

A few hours of flying had passed and Lostyia was getting sick of all the people running scared from the sight of a dragon. She knew they could be dangerous and a threat; but so could a sword in the wrong hands.

It wasn’t like they were scary looking creatures. Besides there massive size, each one was quite beautiful. Eladarian himself was the sight of pure gold and crystal with ruby like eyes and claws. If anything people should be hunting them down for there looks, rarity, and being so valuable; but most foolish farmers and other citizens hunted them down because they were scared. When people learn they cannot control certain things, they want to kill it.

Suddenly a thought came to Lostyia, “We have to change course.” She belted out loudly.

“You don’t have to loud, dragons have sensitive hearing you know. Now, how come we have to change course I thought we were picking up the Chosen One.” The dragon mused.

“ We are, we were. NO, we will. But first there is someone I need to talk to.”
“And who is that?”

Lostyia looked into the clouds “A shapeshifter.”

Eladarian yelped and breathed fire. “A what???” He boomed.

“Someone who raised my suspicions earlier about certain things. Now, I have the sudden urge to see if they are true.”

“But a shape shifter!!! Don’t we have more important things to do?” Eladarian shivered, and Lostyia laughed.

“I thought dragons weren’t scared of anything.” Still laughing.

“We aren’t, well at least I AM NOT. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a strong dislike fore them.” He shivered again.

“Padroot.”

Lostyia smiled even wider.

“Well, nice to hear from you again Kirsanari, its been a good long week and so much has happened.”

“Report.”

“Oh, come on Kiri. I am not one of your soldiers remember.?”

“Padroot, be serious.”

“I am no longer Padroot, just call me Lostyia. And if I were any less serious the world would revolt, and we would have nothing to do.”

Lostyia could feel Eladarian’s uneasyness, she suspected he knew she was in a conversation telepathically. “Now your scaring my dragon,” she started petting him. “How rude of you.”

Lostyia could sense Kirsanari’s surprise as Kirsanari spoke again, “Your DRAGON?”

“I AM NOT ANY ONES DRAGON!” he boomed.

Lostyia scowled, “Well of course not, because any drangon of mine wouldn’t interrupt an inportant conversation because of his stupid pride as you did.” Directing the convesation back to Kirsanari “Yes, dragon. We will be arriving in two weeks, make sure everything is ready for us. I suspect after our little detour, we will have a lot to catch up with and very little time to discuss it.”
Eladarian spoke up “ Don’t forget The Chosen One.”

Lostyia grinned “ And prepare Calyniel, like it or not she’s apart of this, a big part of this. And she needs to act like it.”

occ: PEOPLE we need you to participate if you have a character. errr.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote