Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2003, 04:03 PM   #241
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: .................

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:08 PM   #242
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Sorry. *Wipes tears out of eyes.* They were my old friends on this site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:10 PM   #243
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: *hands Zavron a tissue* I still see Dolenlotiel around here occasionally...

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 08-17-2003, 04:20 PM   #244
zavron

ooc: Really! *Cheers up Imediately*

Ic:
I was starting to nod off on my mule. It was late and I could see that everybody was getting tired.
"How about you make camp? It's getting late." I said actually bothered about the rest of them for the first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-17-2003, 04:24 PM   #245
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"What, riding the mule took too much strength out of you?" snorted Siren, still very bitter. She groaned. "The worst thing is you always seem to have a good point. I'm tired too. Let's take a break."

Old 08-17-2003, 04:25 PM   #246
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Yeah, I wish Fred would get back on too, Zavron.

ic: I turned back to look at DeathShadow, and sighed. "He is right. It is at least another days walk from here." I said. "We shall make camp just a few more feet ahead."
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 12:14 AM   #247
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: I just have one thing to say right now. Even though his music is a little weird, David Bowie ROCKS as the goblin king!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 02:53 AM   #248
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

I.....AM..........FRIKING............CONFUSED!!!!! !!!!!! Help me, please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 03:22 AM   #249
zavron

ooc: What's new? According to your status you're always confused. Basically I've been captured and were making our way to a tower. Were stopping for camp now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-18-2003, 10:13 AM   #250
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Yep. That's basically it. I was wondering when you were gonna come back Legoles

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalile
Ooc: I just have one thing to say right now. Even though his music is a little weird, David Bowie ROCKS as the goblin king!
WOOHOO! GO GOBLIN KING!

Old 08-18-2003, 11:52 AM   #251
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

uh maybe I should've told Kalile to tell you guys that I got back Saterday...... I'm in 8th grade too, though I'm still kinda young and v. tall. uh sorry about the Sannereth thing........ I haven't gotten to the book store yet so I can get the next 2 books.

Ic: Ivy and her sister Moonflower scouted ahead for a good spot to camp for the night. They found a clearing in the forest about 3 miles ahead, and came right back to tell the others.
Later:
Ivy spread out a bed of pine neddles for herself and for her sister. Ivy got out two blankets, tossed one to her sister, laid down, and went to sleep.
She started having the dream again, except now it was slightly different.
She was still standing by the tower but now she saw another person next to her. She looked to see who it was, but couldn't turn or move. She heard a strange voice saying "Azg nahzg Gimbatul." and a unknown doorway opened. She walked through the door, and saw a flight of stairs that went up to the top. She walked as fast as she could up the tower, and waited at the door. The person behind her knocked on the knocker twice and then said "Elbereth Githoniel" the door opended and she saw the man that she had seen earlier. From the ground he looked older then she was[like 1000 years old] but up close she could see that he was only 2 or 3 years older than her. Suddenly she started walking with no control over her body, she walked right up to the man, and gave him something that looked like food and drink. then she left the room. The person followed, and they left the tower together. She finally looked around to look at the other person and saw Deathshadow looking back at her.

OOC:Sorry Zav, but that was all I could think of.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 11:59 AM   #252
zavron

ooc: That's ok. Let's see what I can do now. I'll have to think about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #253
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Welcome back Legoles.

ic: Rorin looked around, completely lost. He was in a dark wood, and the only landmark was a giant tower far ahead. He headed in that direction, and reached it in what seemed like a few minutes. He heard a soft, desperate cry. He was going to open the door to investigate when he woke suddenly. So that's the tower everyone has been talking about.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 02:41 PM   #254
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna slept peacefully but was awoken by a cry. She sat up imeadiently but found that no one else had heard it. Knowing that she probably wouldn't get back to sleep, she stood and looked around to see if she could find what had made the cry. The wind howled and the stars did not twinkle. An eerie fog setteled around her. Panic set over her. Which way is back...this way! No...this way? No.... Nienna turned around only to see a shadowed figure walked towards her. As it got closer, she saw an elf. The same one that was trapped in the tower that she saw in her dream before. The elf was pale and thin. With a desperate look, the elf stretched out her hand. Nienna looked in the eyes of the elf and saw pain in all sorts of ways. Some she had not even imagined. "What happened to you?" she whispered. Suddenly, a shadow grabbed the elf and pulled her back. "Wait!" Nienna wanted to walk towards her but her legs would not move. The elf still held an outstretched hand but it was soon consumed by darkness. The fog lifted and Nienna turned around only to come face to face with the shadow that had pulled the elf back. "Niennnnaaaaa........commmmmeeeeeee." The hoarse voice sent a chill up her spine. The shadow reached for her and Nienna tried to back away.....
~~~~~
Nienna awoke with a jolt. She was sweating and breathing hard. "It was a dream....only a dream." she told herself. Laying back down, she closed her eyes. "Only a dream." Soon she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 03:03 PM   #255
zavron

I was started to nod off in the saddle of the mule. My head was starting to slowly slump against my chest and soon I fell asleep.
I was in a dark Forest. The dwarf of the company was straight ahead of me looking at something above him. I walked forward drawing one of my Daggers. When I reached the spot where he was standing he moved off. Above me was a large tower. I followed the dwarf straight to the door, when suddenly, he dissapeared.
"What?!" I spun around searching for him and as I turned another member of the group I was supposed to assasinate. She walked up to the doors and went in. I decided to follow her. When we reached the top, there was an old man who seemed to have been waiting for her. She handed the Old man something and then started to go back down the stairs to the bottom. When we reached the door she turned and looked straight at me.
Suddenly, I was back in the wood. I was in a clearing and I was amazed to see that myself was straight infront of me crouching over something. I waled forward. Myself moved back to reveal a person. She was dying, that was obvious. She was coughing up blood as she leaned against the stump of a fallen tree. She had a wound in her left shoulder and I was tending to it. Then with a rushing sound I appaered in my saddle again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-18-2003, 03:20 PM   #256
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Was the dying girl at the end Siren? Because of the shoulder?

Old 08-18-2003, 03:34 PM   #257
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: ok I'll find that out later...

IC:

I looked around. Almost everyone else had drifted off by now, and were probably dreaming already. I watched an owl up in the trees above us until I got bored, then closed my eyes and waited.
.....I was there again, standing in front of the same dark tower. A feeling of anxiety and fear welled up inside of me. I tried looking up, to see the figure I had always seen, but tonight he wasn't there. I saw no one. Then suddenly a desparate scream pierced the night. I tried calling out to the person, but I couldn't make any noise. My vision darkened and I was suddenly very tired. As the world went black, my eyes opened and I found myself back in the forest, with everyone else.

Old 08-18-2003, 03:48 PM   #258
zavron

ooc: Yes, it was.

ic:
"Can't get to sleep either, eh?" I said looking at siren as she woke up.
"I thought I was very tired, but after that dream, I don't feel like sleeping. What a weird dream!" I looked at siren with a grim look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-18-2003, 03:51 PM   #259
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Ok, thanks for clearing that up

IC:
"Why? What did you dream about?" Siren asked, rubbing her eyes. Even in the night she could tell Deathshadow had a darker expression than usual

Old 08-18-2003, 03:56 PM   #260
zavron

"Well, I saw the dwarf over there and a Big dark Tower. Also you were in it and the girl over there was in it to." I looked at siren even grimmer as realisation struck me. I looked at her with cold narrow eyes.
"You said something about finding a Tower. What Tower and why?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~