Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-08-2002, 10:52 PM   #241
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Journal of Freddy:
Aeryn just left, though I don't understand why. Hope she comes back, she is nice, she and Gandalf are the only ones that respect me as a hobbit. For that matter respect me at all. Now it is just Gandalf, Zavron, Los, her friend(to whom I was never properly introduced), Miriel, and myself. Los dissapeared to though. Still don't know what it is about zavron that makes me and Ruell so nervous. A Mordor feeling, a betrael feeling I think.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:01 PM   #242
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok. Nice journal Fred!

ic: as i followed Aeryn into the woods I noticed that the prints swerved. "She hasn't got lost already." I thought. "C'mon Namarie" I said "just a little bit faster". I was hoping that Aeryn wasn't far ahead so I would catch up to her soon.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:08 PM   #243
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn's heart was in her ears, a blinding pounding resonated inher temples, evil was so close, what had she gotten herself into?
Then she saw them, a gang of about 10 Urak-Hai, sneering and yelling in the Black Speech. Artamir was even more excited than before, he loved battle more than he loved adventure.
As the first blows began to fall, the rich clanging filling the quiet wood, the Urak-Hai were being defeated monstrously.
Aeryn was oddly enjoying this battle, killing these smelly and fowl beasts as she sat atop her beautiful horse. When the dust had settled All were dead save one, who instead of aiming his arrow for Aeryn, shot to her left. Aeryn not paying any attention to this, hopped of her horse and decapitated the Urak.
When she finally looked to what he had shot at, she saw Losi weeping next to her dying horse Namarie, blood pouring from her neck, and her eyes already distant and glazed.

OOC: Sorry Ms.!

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-08-2002 at 11:11 PM.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:23 PM   #244
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: either you edit your post or bring gandalf to come and save her! take your pick! sorry I love my horse I do not intend to let her die!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-08-2002 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 11:26 PM   #245
Fred Baggins

meanie Aeryn!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 11:42 PM   #246
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Bite me !

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:47 PM   #247
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Sure! next time we are in a fight I will! I will fix my horse tommorrow. gotta go! bye!!
Old 11-09-2002, 07:50 AM   #248
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: this kind of through the eyes of freddy if you don't mind it of course fred.

meanwhile back at the camp freddy had just stepped out from his tent smoking his pipe he was wondering alot about zavron and low and behold there he was in a huge black cloak with his sword strapped around the middle he headed for his horse Hontre stooped looked around him suspiciously and then leaped up at a super quick speed he was on his horse and was galloping away. This time freddy was not going to let any info on this strange carachter escape him he ran to his pony and quickly started to follow zavron. zavron was still galloping when his horse started to slow down and soon was in a steady trot. Freddy matched his speed zavron went round a corner and there was a hooded figure leaning on a tree smoking his pipe it stood to attention as zavron got nearer, freddy got of his pony and started to creep quietly forward.

zavron: '' be very careful with this!! or you'll have to answer to him got that and you would have to suffer a pain worse than death''

hooded figure: '' YES SIR!!! ''

the hooded figure crept off into the forest. zavron turned away and 'crack!' freddy had just stood on a twig he looked down

freddy: ''DAMN!!''

he looked up at zavron only to see he had dissapeared.

freddy: '' where'd he go!''

a figure leapt out of the forest next to him. It was zavron, before freddy could do anything freddy was knocked to the ground with zavron on top of him. he lowered his hood.

zavron: ''freddy? what are you doing here?'' he said surprised.
freddy: '' I was just about to say the same thing. ''

zavron opened his mouth to say something but what he was going to say no one will ever know because at the same time a scream was heard deep from inside the forest. And a loud thud and the horrible cries of uruk-hai.

freddy: '' that was losilewen!!"

and as quick as lightning they started to run towards the spot where the sound came from.

losilewen was nealing next to her horse which seemed to be on the brink of death. Aeryn was also there next to losi' holding her.

with a last shudder her horse was no more.

losi': ''NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!''

quickly zavron was beside the horse and put his hand on the wound there was a flash and the horse's eyes opened soon it was up and standing, it looked a little bewildered but it was ok.

losi': '' How!....but...''

zavron: '' explanations later lets get you's two back to the camp"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 11:58 AM   #249
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ack! Zavron you shouldn't have done that! I was going to do something! oh well.

ic: After Zavron had Saved my horse, with what skill I could not tell, I went to Namerie. "My Beautiful Horse!" I cried. I leaped upon her and we ran like the wind. how long or how far we went I did not know. then suddenly as if lighting had hit me, I fell to the ground and knew no more.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:20 PM   #250
zavron

ooc: sorry! I just took advantage of the situation to put a twist in my carachter!!

please reply because i don't know whats going on with the soppy yay stuff and all of a sudden you're struck by lightning!!
Hey! who said lightning never strikes in the same place!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2002, 12:39 PM   #251
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic:

When I came to, I found my self lieing on the ground with my horse standing next to me. I got up slowly to see if any one was around and to my suprise I saw a large person dressed all in black walking close by. I leaped up and mounted Namarie. I put her to a full run in hope of losing the hooded figure. Namarie ran for a full 30 min non-stop, then I finally brought her to a canter. we were at the camp in 5 more min. and I got off Namarie. "Hello!" I said. I must have scared them half to death because at that moment the all jumped to there feet.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-09-2002 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:52 PM   #252
zavron

ic:
the group were all sitting round a fire except for zavron he wasn't there. losilewen stepped up to them and inquired to where zavron was.

freddy: '' I haven't seen him since he healed your horse he dissapeared straight after it.''

losi': ''what were you doing before you came up to me and aeryn through the forest?''

freddy: ''well listen to this''

and freddy told everyone about when he followed zavron. and the mysterious hooded figure.

G: '' I think we should look for him, come!! zavron's and our lives may be at stake''

ooc: sorry!! can't think of any thing more you invent something good up for me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2002, 01:07 PM   #253
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok I will think of something good.... I will write in about 2 hours! gotta go!
Old 11-09-2002, 01:45 PM   #254
zavron

they left the camp in search of zavron.

eventually they split up gandalf went with aeryn and losi' went with freddy and caelwen.

losi' fred and caelwen wentn round a clump of trees. then losi' stopped and looked around.

losi': '' this is the spot where i was knocked unconcious''
as the last word left her mouth a figure swooped down from above and landed infront of the horses.

It was zavron and he was wielding a large axe in his hands

caelwen: '' zavron wha......."

zap zavron pointed the axe at her and a lightning bolt struck out of it and blasted her of her horse.

zavron growled and leaped forward losi' jumped of her horse and withdrew her blade from its sheath what followed was a battle that nothing could match up too.

zavron with the strange axe which was double sided at the top and at the bottom was a a spade shaped axe with a strange stone in the middle. again and again lightning bolts blasted from the stone in the axe and again and again losi' dodged them and then..

' smash ' zavon struck a heavy blow on losi's sword and it shattered into pieces.

losi': ''NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

flash there was a huge bang and a smell like gunpowder zavron was down face flat on the ground, just in the knick of time gandalf had arrived.

G: '' quick we must get him back to the camp!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 11-09-2002 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:34 PM   #255
Fred Baggins

ooc:well, I didn't like the cussing part, other then that not bad!And you kinda forgot about me and Fimm, the unisus in that last part, like I said, no one respects a hobbit.

ic:Fimm took his unisus shape against Zavron, but Gandalf came and saved the day. I resheathed my sword but Fimm didn't go back to normal. We were about to follow the rest back to camp when Fimm, wispered to me. "Freddy, we have to talk. I am not going to follow the rest back." He took me further away instead.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-09-2002 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:51 PM   #256
zavron

ooc: come on fred, reply, reply!!!!! im on tenderhooks here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2002, 03:54 PM   #257
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

wow I sure am a wimp and Cry out "NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!" an awful lot too!

ic: we all started traveling back to camp execpt Freddy, but I decided not to say anything about it now. when we were at Camp I went to my tent and brought out the hilt of my sword. I said a few words over it and put it back in its sheath. when I drew it out again it was my normal sword just as it had been before it shattered. I went to Gandalf's tent and saw him tending Zavron. "Gandalf, What has gotten into him? why would he save my horse and then try to kill me?"

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-09-2002 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 04:02 PM   #258
Fred Baggins

Fimm took me out into the deep of the forest, to make sure we would be alone.
FIanger is close, Freddy.

FE: I know that, Look at what Zavron just did! I knew I didn't trust him! Never trust a stranger in black clothes! Espeically if your sences warn you against the person!

FI: It isn't just because of what he just did that you shouldn't trust him. But that is not what I talk of. You are being followed, by another warg, I fear Fred Baggins hasn't been as trustworthy as you belive. You must leave this companynow, or bring them all to their death. Well, exept maybe Gandalf. Take my advice master, leave them.

FE: But I can't Fimm, I have promised to help!

FI: and all along the way, they have adviced you to leave.

FE: Only because I am a hobbit!

FI: Master, please leave them. Not only will you bring them to there death, but I still don't trust Zavron, or Mirial.

FE: Why not Mirial, she is no longer brain washed!

FI:Once a servant of Saruman, always a servant. Remember Naa Tel'raa?
Old 11-09-2002, 04:05 PM   #259
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: cool Fred! keep on going! don't stop!
Old 11-09-2002, 04:25 PM   #260
Fred Baggins

FE: But he's no longer a servant, besides he was Saurons servant, not Sarumans.

FI: That makes no differance, master. Naa Tel'raa is still evil, though he trys to be good.

FE: But I can't leave them, I promised!

FI: I don't think they will miss a hobbit.

FE:*Gets mad* great, my own best friend doesn't respect me! Take me back please.

FI: Very well master *sighs*

*We started going back, when I relized that we where bieng followed. I turned around and a flash knocked me down. I turned around to see Zavron. I fumbled around looking for my horn, It WAS GONE!

ooc: O an that whole thing about Naa Tel'raa...applies to 'The Big Adventure"
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-09-2002 at 04:37 PM.