Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 01:52 PM   #221
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
"You know, I've heard the funniest of things since I entered the grounds of the castle. People have been mistaking ME as Lubyla!!!! Imagine that! Kathy and Faith would have a laugh attack if I told them."

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 03-03-2003, 01:55 PM   #222
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Kathie?!" I asked, startled. "Star, are you telling me that Katharine Welsh is here? In Middle Earth?!" But how my "twin" be in Middle Earth? "Why didn't you tell me before?"
Old 03-03-2003, 01:59 PM   #223
Lubyla

I shirked down "Dont hurt me, I splatter! Yes, Kathy is in Middle Earth, with Faith. I diddn't tell you because I didn't think it was the right time to." I looked around, few people were there, which was nice. I hated big crowds. Especially the ones that say, 'Lady Starlight' Or, 'M'Lady' I dont think that anyone here in this room would.

Old 03-03-2003, 02:09 PM   #224
Silverstripe

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was surprised, that's all. Katharine Welsh is in the Wolf's Bane with Faith now, is she? So THAT'S what -- or rather, who -- you didn't want to tell me about earlier. I had wondered. I wish Kathie were here instead of there! It's not safe in the Wolf's Bane. It doesn't sound like she's a captive there, though, so I won't launch a rescue. I just hope she knows what she's doing."
Old 03-03-2003, 02:14 PM   #225
Lubyla

"I wouldn't worry, she knows how to handle herself, I think. And anyway, Faith would DARE not hurt her."

But that is what I thought about myself.

I shook my head. "Dont worry. There are those there who will help protect her."

Old 03-03-2003, 02:26 PM   #226
Silverstripe

"Right," I said, although I wasn't so sure Kathie would have protection. "I'm glad we've gotten away from Andodulin for the time being. I need to avoid him as much as possible, and so should you. So," I said, with a twinkle in my eyes, "you may have to help me think of excuses to avoid him. Adrian, Calliman, you too. You may not have had as much experience with Andodulin, but I'm sure by now you know he's dangerous. Although ... I think we should have someone keep an eye on Andodulin, just in case."
Old 03-04-2003, 11:22 AM   #227
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: Gah! This will be a very quick post, and hopefully reason for me to kinda dissapear for a week(I've been grounded till next Monday, I am on a computer...)

ic: I laughed. Never before had I beeen allowed to go this fast on a horse! Never! Then a pony was in front of us. Just like that. Wolf Chaser stop abruptly. The pony wasn't alone, she had a groomer with her. "Busted," I muttered to myself, a term I had learned from mum.

I looked at the servant standing in front of me, and gave a start. "Freddigar Burrows! What the heak are YOU doing here!" The middle-Earthers where used to my ways of exclaiming now, but it was obvious Freddy had been in the Kingdom by the way he cocked his head. "I...i had to talk to...to you...but it is not important Countess. I shall be on my way now."
"O no you don't. You will go back Freddy, and you will tell your Empress to meet me on the borders, with non one else with her. Tell her I have an imoprtant message for her. You are a type of spy for her are you not? Never mind not my matter. Just tell her to meet me alon. I will be alone as well. And Freddy. Ride back on the pony, not the Unisus. You may leave now. Good day Freddigar Burrows." I started to walk away, then turned around. "O and Freddy, you go along with her, but stay behind until I have a mind to disscuss this little meeting with you."
"Yes m'lady.' He bowed and scurried back, and I sat down in my chair again.

ooc: Star, Faith if you could play my characters for a week or so that would be great. Just not the meeting with the Empress. That's it. You may leave now...O wait sorry, i've gotten to used to playing Doncamiel.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-04-2003, 12:04 PM   #228
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren looked at Empress Calien. "I am Fimbren. I am an elf as I'm sure you can see and I was born in zValinor when the Two Trees still shone, I rode with Finrod Felagund at the Rebellion of the Noldor. But...what are Whitewraiths and what part of Middle-Earth are we in?"
Old 03-04-2003, 01:39 PM   #229
Silverstripe

ooc: Actually, Fimbren is with Aethon (a man) right now. Aethon's keeping track of the elf because Calien and Star left to have dinner. But it's okay.

ic: "Welcome, Fimbren. Writewraiths are Empress Calien's people," said Aethon, "not counting the Kin. You are in the Kingdom of Writewraiths now. Do you know of the-the gate that was discovered between this world and another, a few years ago?"

Before Snowbunny had gone after Dawn, the pony decided she'd need a rider. One that Dawn Wilson wouldn't see as a threat, but one strong enough to hold his or her own again most dangers they could face. Snowbunny's rider was Lily Brandybuck.

"I'd have Hunter keep an eye on Andodulin, but the leader of my army is too busy for that, and even if he weren't, he'd be too obvious a choice." I sighed.

"Now for the other matter I wanted to discuss at this little meeting. I have decided that I MUST give up leadership of the Kin or the Writewraiths. I can no longer lead two people and be fair to both. I have not the time nor the strength, nor the wisdom to do so.

"I have been watching the Kin, and have spoken to others of the Kin about various issues. From this I have learned what will probably happen if I resign as leader of the Kin. Most of the Kin feel very strongly about who should or should not be their leader.

"It seems that about half of them will want Hunter as their leader, and would rebel against Mauluk's leadership. But the other half shall want Mauluk as their leader, and they would rebel against Hunter's leadership. Even when the election was between Mauluk and me, there was never this much passion. Never. But I've studied the Kin's history, and this much I know: in one election, there was."

"The threat of rebellion WAS carried out. The Kin fought a bloody civil war -- as if war can ever be civil -- and it continued for ten years. Even when the war itself ended, for many years, the Kin were divided into two groups, until our sister Adrima reunited the groups."

"Rholden followed Adrima, and the next leader," I smiled, a sad smile, "was me. So you see, the Kin haven't really been at peace for long. If I resign, I could plunge the Kin back into civil war. But there is one other choice." I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and continued,

"I could abdicate as Empress of the Writewraiths."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 03-05-2003 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:34 PM   #230
Lubyla

"But then who would lead the Writewraiths? Surely there is no one more suitable for the role than you. Perhaps, perhaps if you appointed someone as more of a , er, what would you call it here. Well, in Mundane Earth, there was the president, who was in charge, and a vice president, who was in charge when needed, and carried half the load. Perhaps if you did something like that." Why did I not want her to resign? I thought about it for a bit, and I know exactally why. If she were to, then Andodulin would have an easy time, this "New Power" would be stronger, and the worlds of both Mundane and Middle Earth would fall, as would both kingdoms of Wolf's Bane, and Writewraith.

Old 03-05-2003, 07:49 PM   #231
Silverstripe

I wasn't as confident of my abilities as Starlight seemed to be, yet she had come up with a good plan. However, she might not be like the idea when she learned what it would probably have to mean.

"Good idea, Star," I said. "But I should warn you, there's only one logical choice as to who should be my ... er, I'm not sure there IS a term for it. Advisor might come close."

"This person cannot be Kin, first of all. He or she MUST be relatively free of the concerns of the Kin, so we have someone not so tied up in their fate as I am. This must be someone who has the support of our people; I won't appoint someone the Writewraiths don't like. Third,
my... ah...second-in-command also has to be a close friend. One of the people I know I can trust."

"That only leaves the three of you here, and Starletta. Neither Adrian nor Calliman can really do this, because Adrian may have to leave the kingdom to lead the hobbits any day now, and I wouldn't want to separate her from her husband. Between Starlight and Starletta, Starlight has more support from the Writewraiths. So, Star, if I adopted your plan, you would probably be the 'Vice Empress.' That is, if you accept. We could call you an Advisor."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 03-06-2003 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-06-2003, 12:09 PM   #232
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren was still confused. "Yes Emperor Calien's people are Whitewraiths but what exactly is a WWhitewraith? A race of men, a family of the elves? And what gate are you referring to?"
Old 03-06-2003, 12:52 PM   #233
Silverstripe

"The Writewraiths are men, elves, dwarves, hobbits, wizards, and a couple of ents," said Aethon. "And a gate -- or something very like a gate -- between our world and another was discovered a few years ago, and many of the Writewraiths are from that other world."
Old 03-06-2003, 12:54 PM   #234
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"So the Writewraiths are not a sopecific race, but many races living together as one race. Tell me, do the races still also live seperately?"
Old 03-06-2003, 01:09 PM   #235
Silverstripe

"Sometimes we do. Not in the castle, but in the towns outside. The elves will form groups, and men, dwarves, and hobbits will do the same. And the people from the other world (here we call it Mundane Earth) usually form their own group, regardless of race."
Old 03-06-2003, 01:11 PM   #236
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"But what has happened to the rest of Middle Earth; Rivendell, Lorien, Gondor & Arnor? What about Aragorn's descendants? Where have I been? Where are they?"
Old 03-06-2003, 01:30 PM   #237
Silverstripe

"Empress Calien is Aragorn's granddaughter. And the rest of Middle Earth is still here, but this is a different part of Middle Earth. Have you never heard of the Kingdom of Writewraiths?! Or the Wolf's Bane?"
Old 03-06-2003, 05:34 PM   #238
Lubyla

I kinda looked at her for a molment. "Me? But I--" I couldn't finish, as Freddy had rushed into the room.

ooc: I forgot what colour or what ever he was so, he shall be sandy brown 'till Faith comes back.

ic: "Empress, There is to be a meeting for you soon, on the boundries of our kingdom and of the kingdom of Wolf's Bane. The Countess wishes a meeting of you and her alone."

Old 03-07-2003, 11:27 PM   #239
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I'm back!!!!!!!

ooc: Hi everybody, I'm back, new computers, mew internet, and being grounded couldn't keep me off forever.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 03-08-2003, 05:11 PM   #240
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
yes it could... hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Closed Thread