Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2003, 01:43 PM   #221
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Okay. I'm just trying to figure out where Aralle would fit in best.

I suppose she could be a friend of the "crazy Glistenfae", if elvishfaerie3088 doesn't mind, and step in to try to stop her friend from killing everyone. LOL.

Or I can just try to figure out a way for Aralle to enter on her own. Maybe she could have pretty much the same idea as the hobbits?
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 12:53 PM   #222
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

LOL, I'm gone in a few days and I've missed 2 pages full of long long posts! Ahh... good to finally have read through those, and thanks for getting my character along on the plot... your post in which Glimdrell followed Athalt made sence Lief, thanks

I guess those elves that are not planning to travel cross seas are not very sane... are we Glistanfae I must say I am much more calm then you though... crazy elf
Old 01-08-2003, 04:54 PM   #223
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Oooookay, now I'm seriously lost. Arat-Falathion, I thought you were with Lief and me, still a little behind the rest of the group. Does this mean we caught up already? Poor confused me.... Fne, never mind I'll fabricate something...
Old 01-08-2003, 07:20 PM   #224
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

LOL You'd be crazy too if u grew up the way Glistenfae did!She's not always crazy either just when she's troubled or feels threatened! lmao. No offense but I will NOT be friends or have any part to do with Aralle, it just doesn't work cause well Glistenfae doesn't have like real friends shes kinda a loner and talks seldom to others. No offense though?
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 02:30 AM   #225
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicirus
The eyes made the sound around me go away and instead was replaced the the eery sound of running water and a voice calling out to an invisible messenger. Things semed to get cold around me evn though I was near the forest. Then I came back to focous looking up into the eyes of the shadowy creature... no..
it was the old sorcerer.
Sicirus, if you're intending another showdown or something between the good guys and bad guys, at this point I must ask you to hold your horses . The enemy have sent Athalt Cranain to get the others back; the sorcerer isn't going to be following them in person. The next fight sequence that I had thought up was at the Barrow Downs, unless there were any unfortunate skirmishes with Athalt Cranain.

It appears now, luckily (For after a fight sequence, it would have been very hard for them to get Athalt onto their team), that there won't be any such fights.

Eärniel, it's quite logical that you got lost. Probably because he hadn't been here much, Arat-Falathion did accidentally put his character with the wrong group. He was supposed to be being tracker for Athalt. It's possible to rub that off though, I suppose, by saying that he went on ahead to scout out the area and got involved to quiet down the elf. Though a little editing of posts might be necessary, to register surprise among the company at his sudden appearance.

You did fine with the conversation between Athalt and Hruad, though just one fact I might want to point out: Hruad doesn't carry any weapons. He's a politician and a speaker, and he doesn't know how to fight. He can weigh people and judge them with his eyes, and understand what's happening in people's minds more easily than others.

Hmmm, I just got a new idea. Perhaps Sicirus's character Gil could have been mistaken about that person she saw being the sorcerer, and it actually was Aralle . Perhaps Aralle sensed the same evil that Glimdrell did, but was guided by the Valar's direction to these people instead of to the source of the evil itself.

How Aralle received her direction and all of her history/plot is up to Silverstripe to work out, and Silverstripe, you don't have to pay any attention to this idea if you don't like it. It's just a surface idea, more development obviously is necessary if you're going to take it up. Just a suggestion .
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 06:09 AM   #226
Earniel

Quote:
You did fine with the conversation between Athalt and Hruad, though just one fact I might want to point out: Hruad doesn't carry any weapons. He's a politician and a speaker, and he doesn't know how to fight. He can weigh people and judge them with his eyes, and understand what's happening in people's minds more easily than others.
Okay, I edited it out.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:37 AM   #227
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson
Hmmm, I just got a new idea. Perhaps Sicirus's character Gil could have been mistaken about that person she saw being the sorcerer, and it actually was Aralle . Perhaps Aralle sensed the same evil that Glimdrell did, but was guided by the Valar's direction to these people instead of to the source of the evil itself.

How Aralle received her direction and all of her history/plot is up to Silverstripe to work out, and Silverstripe, you don't have to pay any attention to this idea if you don't like it. It's just a surface idea, more development obviously is necessary if you're going to take it up. Just a suggestion .
I like that idea -- again, if Sicirus doesn't mind. I have something I might add to that: this is not unusual for Aralle. She's inclined to sense/be lead to places where there's trouble and she can help.

And elvishfaerie3088, I'm not offended; that's pretty much why I was asking, to see if it would even work.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 02:41 PM   #228
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Ajajaj... my bad! Sorry everyone for that mistake, sorry Lief
Ah well, seems like Eärniel managed to fix the little inconvenience... I edited my post ofcurse...

If this is way out of what you thought Lief, I could always delete my post, though I guess too many have posted on the matter of my coming already

Ah well... sorry again! Can't understand how I missed that, will read more carefully in the future... and yes, I was gone for a few days, making it back to school after the holliday

- Falathion
Old 01-09-2003, 02:41 PM   #229
Servant of the Dark Order
Sapling

I shall be joining in to assist Lief with the forces of darkness, heheh.
Servant of the Dark Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #230
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

welcome then!
Old 01-09-2003, 03:27 PM   #231
Servant of the Dark Order
Sapling

Thanks!
Servant of the Dark Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 06:43 AM   #232
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

That sounds lke an awsome idea. Aralle can save Gil from the wolf.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:47 AM   #233
Earniel

Poor Athalt, he takes his best trained soldiers with him and they can't even stop a hobbit from escaping their guard, let alone that she first even manages to steal her weapon back. With soldiers like these I wonder how they won the war with Dunland.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:09 AM   #234
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Lol, indeed Eärniel... These can't be Néreds finest soldiers I bet

Ehm, I killed that blackfured bastard if that is ok with everyone... could always edit it, if it seems way out of reach... ehm.. and do you think I'm making my character too powerful? As my defence he has been alive and kicking in this world since the very ancient days, one of those who followed Galadriell when they came from the Blessed Realms in the first age... Still, it would be bad rpging if I make him too good... so please tell me if that is the case... I shall be a little more carefull at later ocassions

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 01-10-2003 at 08:31 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 01:48 PM   #235
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

OH NO YOU DON"T!!! Leave my stories alone!! The Red Flame and Blue Flame have nothing to do with this and I own them! I demand that this newcomer take it out and make something himself instead of using MY ideas!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 03:30 PM   #236
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

ehm... what?? You introdused the red flame in the first place didn't you? Actually you mentioned the Blue Flame in the beginning of the rpg, but the Red Flame has been with us through the whole rpg... the mark on the new breed of orcs wear the Red Flame as a mark on their arms! Confusing that you are coming with this now I say, and haven't spoken earlier...

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 01-10-2003 at 03:33 PM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 05:09 PM   #237
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Zavron that is enough.

You took YOUR IDEA and put it in SOME ONE ELSES RPG which is actualy very rude without asking first. It is now free licence for changing by anyone in this RPG.

Leif was very clever to be able to add your idea in so now be quiet and enjoy the ride so to speak.

{EDIT}

Oh and by the way, Arat is not a new comer, he has been around longer than you.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 11:20 PM   #238
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Ok, everyone, please calm down.

Tessar - I think Zavron was referring to Servant of the Dark Order as the newcomer, not Arat-Falathion.

Zavron - I think the Order of the Red Flame was simply being used as the generic 'ancient and evil order of mysterious wizards' to serve as a main enemy. I would expect you to find this a good thing - a way of spreading the idea of the Order to more people, and of helping to solidify it as something people remember. If, however, you find this a horrible, horrible idea - and I should mention that it doesn't seem that the presence of the Order in this story is intended to distort or alter your vision of it in any way (Indeed, it could easily simply be an offshoot or subsect of the original order, to explain any people not intended to originally be in it.)
But, again, if you still wish for this to be taken out, I am sure the name can be replaced with some other 'ancient and evil order of mysterious wizards' without too much difficulty. I do find it a bit odd to be so upset over this - especially to verbally attack people over it - but I do understand your point, and will ask them to change that part of the plot if you insist. Speaking as both a member of the RPG and the Forum Moderator.
I will ask that any discussion over this be kept friendly and civil.
Thank you.
Old 01-11-2003, 11:58 AM   #239
zavron

I did not 'introduce it'. I only mentioned it once as a notice that nayone wanted to join The Order of The Blue Flame Rpg. You just took it to far and misunderstood what I was doing when I mentioned it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 12:04 PM   #240
zavron

Err...tessar! I've been here longer than him! He only joined in a couple of weeks ago, I was in it from the start in 'Fellowship like no other thread'. I was there when it began. So please do not say that again. No it doesn't mean that you can take my Idea, do whatever you want with it then destroy it. I was simply mentioning that a new Rpg has started and if you wish to join in you can.

I would prefer that it be replaced my something different. This Rpg's plot does not fit very well with what I'm doing in My Rpg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~