Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 11:07 PM   #221
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Primrose blushed when she realized Fran had overheard the last half of the conversation, but Lily just continued to stare into her empty pint, wearing a foolish grin. "I don't know about Lily, but I was quite young at the time," said Primrose. "Not even in my tweens yet."
Old 11-14-2002, 11:09 PM   #222
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
oock!

ic: *I looked at the fox, really looked at him now, taking in his features, as I am used to doing. I could hear laughing outside the door and recognized one of the voices from my past. The Brandybuck one sounded very familar.*

*Uncle Frodo came by and handed me a pint and I gladly accepted it, knowing I would need it. It was to be a long night I could tell.*

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-14-2002 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:24 PM   #223
Silverstripe

Cyrell watched the warg look around. The fox did not really trust wargs, but more than that, it had just dawned on Cyrell that he had encountered wargs before, and Merry smelled different than they did; MUCH different. Not that Cyrell would tell the warg about that. If my companion's companion is your companion, said Cyrell, Then we, for the time, are companions as well. Though the elf told not to let Primrose's other companions see me. Somehow I think you are an exception.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:27 PM   #224
Fred Baggins

*Laughs a little* Then we shall be the fellowship of the four legged creatures that can talk...well if that where to be then I suppose we would have to include Will.*Seems rather jumpy* Do you hear those voices? The one sounds familar...I just can't place it...

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-14-2002 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:33 PM   #225
Silverstripe

Which voice do you mean? asked the fox. One is my friend Primrose, the others I do not know.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:37 PM   #226
Fred Baggins

Prim-Primrose Brandybuck? WHY didn't Bell tell me she was going to be here! I didn't know your companion was Little Rose!

ooc: yep definatly putting a twist on things...except for Lu and I cause we know what the heack he's talking about.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 11:45 PM   #227
Silverstripe

What are you talking about, warg? asked Cyrell. If you don't tell me, I will speak to Primrose about this -- perhaps she'll understand!
Old 11-14-2002, 11:53 PM   #228
Fred Baggins

*Laughs nervously* Nay, not even Little Rose would understand. You know Fran worked for me-er Merry, until he left to Gondor? She was quite young back then, not much over 100. Er did I say young...I ment she was quite..er..matured.*Thinks to self<Frodo m'lad where are you.>

*I carefully sipped at the pint, not at all aware that Merry's follish mouth was blabbing all our secrets again.*
Old 11-15-2002, 12:00 AM   #229
Silverstripe

Hobbits, men, dwarves, elves, I do not believe any of them will ever understand us, said Cyrell. He had watched the other races interact enough to form that opinion, and once he he formed an opinion, the fox was not easily swayed.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #230
Fred Baggins

Well actually Bell does. Understand me that is. Tis the only one really, but then she knows who I am...*I started it again. I was going to get in big trouble.*

*I left for a minuet to find Uncle. Going into his room, I saw Merry talking to a warg...and heard what he was saying.* Merridoc Bra-er...Merry! Come on mister! You are in big trouble! *I grabbed his scruff, dragging him to the room.* Merridoc Brandybuck. That toungh of yours is going to get you into grand trouble someday! And not just you, but me and who knows maybe even our friends!
*I sighed* Merry, you have to be more responsible. What happens if the wrong people find out. What happens when, even our companions find out who you really are, and what your true form is.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:36 AM   #231
Silverstripe

ooc: Cyrell is a fox, not a warg.

ic: Cyrell was beginning to get annoyed with the warg. He had not threatened Cyrell, yet he had been hiding something, and those who walked on four legs, especially if they were companions, had no secrets from each other. Only foes of this kind kept secrets, and Cyrell did not think a secret-keeper could ever be a friend. Something very stange was going on, and Merry had given him no good reason why Primrose should not know this. He darted of to tell the hobbit that something didn't seem quite right about Merry the warg.

Primrose was watching Lily order another pint when she heard Cyrell's voice. Primrose Brandybuck, said the fox, I have been speaking to the warg, Fran Gamgee's companion. He seems to be friend, but I do not trust him. He is hiding something. Beware of him! Primrose looked around for the fox, but he was nowhere in sight.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:52 AM   #232
Fred Baggins

I trust him. I belive he is ok.

NO one is ok these days Merridoc Brandybuck! You should no that! Remember?"Trust no one but yourself"? Remember that!What am I consulting YOU for! your my best friends GRANDAUGHTER! I think I can tell what I want to!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-15-2002 at 01:14 AM.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:15 AM   #233
Silverstripe

Cyrell ran back over to the warg.I know you do not believe Primrose will understand, and IF it is not necessary for her to know this secret of yours, I will not inform her of it. Please tell me what is going on. If you do not, I cannot trust you, said Cyrell. But the fox thought to himself that the warg ought to have a very, very good explanation! Secrets from friends among the four-legged ones? This was not acceptable.

ooc: Silver grins at Fred and says "Don't steal my 2 by 2!" *bangs head*

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-15-2002 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:20 AM   #234
Fred Baggins

Then follow me. We must go out into the woods. There it will be safe. Don't worry we will come back.*Merry Leads him into the woods.* You have heard of Merridoc Brandybuck right?
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-15-2002, 01:22 AM   #235
Silverstripe

Yes, Primrose's grandfather. She tells me he raised her, said Cyrell. He waited for the warg to continue.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-15-2002 at 02:40 AM.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:28 AM   #236
Fred Baggins

And so I did. But you musn't tell Rose who I am. She will want proff, and that I am to afraid to give. You see, my normal form...is a ringwraith. That is why I go about as a white warg. It is less intimidating than a Nazgul.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-15-2002, 01:35 AM   #237
Silverstripe

Primrose sat back in the bar with Lily, who was now singing some nonsense song about beer. Primrose decided to leave Lily Took with Mr. Cotten and go look for Fran and Cyrell, as they seemed to have more sense. Why do I always have to be in the middle? thought Primrose. I'm not as serious and skilled as Fran, but I'm not nearly as silly as Lily, either.
She thought wistfully of her grandfather, Meriadoc Brandybuck, who had been able to understand her love of adventure and cope with both her silly and serious moods. But he had left for Gondor years ago; she knew she'd never see him again.

ooc: heehee, see inconsistency in earlier posts and will edit.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-15-2002 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:39 AM   #238
Fred Baggins

*I saw Ms. Brandybuck pass outside and called to her to come in. I hoped Uncle Frodo would bring that pint in. I certantly needed it now.* Ms Brandybuck, I think there is something I must tell you...I'm just not sure how to tell you.*I sighed*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-15-2002, 01:42 AM   #239
Silverstripe

When she saw the expression on Fran's face, Primrose nearly turned around to go and sing songs with Lily! But she stayed.
"What is it you must tell?" asked Primrose.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:52 AM   #240
Fred Baggins

*Closes the door and takes out her pipe, blowing for awhile.*

occ: she takes her time about these things...be patient

ic:*Hears a knock at the door and opens it* O, good my ale. Thankyou Uncle.*Turns toward Primrose and sips her ale* A good, 50 years no I think, since Merry left The Shire right? I remember the night, like yesterday.I was just a lass myself, as you were, but being Tolman's daughter I had to work. Luckly I got a job from one of the few epople who know understand me, your grandfather. I remeber the day he and Uncle Pip where fencing. *Laughs at the memory, for all their experience they still lacked a certain skill.* That was the day you Grandfather got sick. Very sick, and not sick at all.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-15-2002 at 01:53 AM.
Closed Thread