Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 04:45 PM   #221
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
Udu, how would you feel about getting some of the building work done on Wednesday and Thursday. We could post little intros that happen on Tuesday evening. What do you think.
TD, I think that is a good idea. In Udu's last post, the preliminary work had been done on tearing out the wall partitions in the cellar. With five men working and some help from Udu, that "recreation center" in the cellar will be completed by Friday.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #222
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Okay, I don't haven't time to post now but I will do tomorrow.
what do you think about the ML idea?
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 01-17-2006, 05:31 PM   #223
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

oooh, a nice "recreation center" - maybe we can all head there after the bonfire for a little ping-pong, foosball, maybe some Texas Hold'em, no?

(n.b. - I finished writing my post for Wed. morning - I'll post it as soon as Tuesday is declared over - I guess it's after Tolvadok goes to Orrodel?)

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 01-17-2006, 05:35 PM   #224
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

It looks like we are waiting for Serenoli and CS to post to finish with Tuesday.
There will also be a BIG surprise soon - stay tuned.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #225
Telcontar_Dunedain

I also need to post for me and Udu. Should I post a placeholder so that RÃ*an can post her post asap.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

Old 01-17-2006, 05:44 PM   #226
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

No, TD, Rian will have to wait, sorry. There will be one post by Udu, one mine, one CS's and one Serenoli's at least all for Tuesday.
So no need to put a placeholder now, I believe.

Moreover rpg-Udu is currently occupied with his beautiful wife Tatyana .

Perhaps Khamul will better talk to him Wednesday morning? Put this into the schedule, so we shall not start Friday before yours and Rian's posts.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #227
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
I also need to post for me and Udu. Should I post a placeholder so that RÃ*an can post her post asap.
Thanks, TD, but I"m in no hurry - I was just telling you guys that I was ready to post so you'd know I wasn't going to hold things up by having to have a Wed. post But thanks for the thought

I look forward to the upcoming posts!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 01-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #228
Telcontar_Dunedain

Here are my additions to Gor's list

Tuesday evening. Tolvadok arrives at Orrodel and sees Lilly, Buz and Viv?

Wednesday morning. Tyaron returns to Tharbad

Wednesday morning - Khamûl and Udu meet and begin building work on Udu's cellar.

Friday morning - Khamûl talks to the ML about his and Udu's planned talk with Lily.

Friday - anytime. Lilly gets caught by Khamul and Udu.

Friday 2-5 PM. Embalming featuring Mahtaliel, Val and Aiwendis

Friday Evening. Bonfire festival.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #229
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Sounds great.
The problem is: where are Sane and Lotesse?
Old 01-17-2006, 06:00 PM   #230
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by RÃ*an
oooh, a nice "recreation center" - maybe we can all head there after the bonfire for a little ping-pong, foosball, maybe some Texas Hold'em, no?
Nazgul have a different idea of "recreation."
Old 01-17-2006, 06:31 PM   #231
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis
No, TD, Rian will have to wait, sorry. There will be one post by Udu, one mine, one CS's and one Serenoli's at least all for Tuesday.
So no need to put a placeholder now, I believe.

Moreover rpg-Udu is currently occupied with his beautiful wife Tatyana .
Gordis, actually there are two posts for two different characters. One is almost ready.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:33 PM   #232
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Udu, whose post goes first, yours or mine?
Old 01-17-2006, 06:38 PM   #233
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Sane's computer died last night, unfortunately. There's no telling how long it'll take her to get it fixed. She may be able to get online from school computers, but she's also been really busy with school and work so I wouldn't count on her being able to post any time soon.
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Old 01-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #234
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis
Udu, whose post goes first, yours or mine?
Gordis, you post and mine will follow right behind. *Watches Gordis go out as a human shield*
Old 01-17-2006, 06:47 PM   #235
Telcontar_Dunedain

Brillaint posts Gor and Udu. So the ML has summoned the Umbarians. This could get very interesting.

Old 01-17-2006, 06:48 PM   #236
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion Magdalena
Sane's computer died last night
Poor Sane !

Udu, loved your post about Tatiana.

I have posted my bit. Now your turn! I hope I didn't get the posting order wrong.

Grey Wolf! I hope you will take the buzzards and the griffons following the raiding party under your wing! There supposed to be a hundreds of them soon!
Old 01-17-2006, 06:50 PM   #237
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udukhaturz
Gordis, you post and mine will follow right behind. *Watches Gordis go out as a human shield*
Your "human shield" goes to bed, Udu. Fend for us both!
Old 01-17-2006, 06:56 PM   #238
Rían

there goes Commerce ....

Old 01-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #239
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Brillaint posts Gor and Udu. So the ML has summoned the Umbarians. This could get very interesting.
TD, Captain Ollotarnon and Ulfast have arrived with a fleet of twelve ships. The Corsairs are here.

Gordis, thanks for the fair winds. The black flag is flying.

Last edited by Udukhaturz : 01-17-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #240
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

...Bummer.

Ah well, Mahta could do with the exercise.

Since I have no clue when Sane is going to get her post concerning our characters up I'm going to post a placeholder for my response to her post. That way Our characters can keep up with the story and when the time comes I'll connect the dots.
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"

Last edited by Lady Marion Magdalena : 01-17-2006 at 08:49 PM.
Closed Thread