Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2006, 11:01 PM   #221
Curubethion
Fenway Ranger, Lord of Red Sox Nation

Strider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalewia
Curub, Elnar summoned the fire element. Keep the post like it is. we can work around it, esp when Cumaar starts using Narya.
It looks like he did summon it, but that it hasn't apppeared yet. In your next post, you can make it appear. It should, after all, take some amount of time.
LWR, you're good to go for another post in the continued LW-Allie duel. Hopefully, rTR will get back before it's all over. Which, however, may be very soon. Perhaps even with this scene.
My wife once said to me—when I'd been writing for ten or fifteen years—that I could always go back to being a nuclear engineer. And I said to her, 'Harriet, would you let someone who quit his job to go write fantasy anywhere near your nuclear reactor? I wouldn't!' (Robert Jordan)
Curubethion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:10 PM   #222
Curubethion

Strider

Okay, I think I'll have us hold up with the Icedrake duel right now. It's getting very close to a conclusion.
MT is slightly the same, but it's not as much of an epic conclusion. rTR should be getting back soon, so we can have the Bree duel.
My wife once said to me—when I'd been writing for ten or fifteen years—that I could always go back to being a nuclear engineer. And I said to her, 'Harriet, would you let someone who quit his job to go write fantasy anywhere near your nuclear reactor? I wouldn't!' (Robert Jordan)
Old 03-15-2006, 02:19 PM   #223
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Sounds good to me.
*"Who Shot J.R.?" type suspense*

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:42 AM   #224
Curubethion

Strider

rTR should be back any day now...
So let's go!!!
Old 03-17-2006, 02:13 AM   #225
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

I decided to do something foreboding and dramatic. *shrugs* Goodness knows how that'll turn out.
Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Love is madness of the very best sort.
Lady Willow Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 02:36 PM   #226
Acalewia

Has it been two weeks?
Goes Ryka on 90 second rule

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:00 PM   #227
Curubethion

Strider

No...Ryka's too busy killing Cosomun wizards in Ecosore now...

It's actually been exactly two weeks, so rTR should be back soon...
Old 03-18-2006, 12:33 PM   #228
Acalewia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curubethion
No...Ryka's too busy killing Cosomun wizards in Ecosore now...

It's actually been exactly two weeks, so rTR should be back soon...
true

I hope so.

Old 03-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #229
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

hi y'all, I'm not actually back, but I have found a PC with internet access.
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
rohirrim TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #230
Curubethion

Strider

Let's see...I think I'll be wrapping this thing up in one or two posts now, soon. Congrats for all of you! It's been fun!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #231
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Yeah, this was great! I love plot-twists!

Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Old 03-20-2006, 02:06 PM   #232
Curubethion

Strider

I think I'll let rTR have another post in Bree, then some more posts in MT, and then I'll put the concluding post in. Don't forget to check out Mithrilstone, the upcoming RPG sequel!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #233
Acalewia

Man, it's hard to believe that AS is ending. But looking back we have all devolped so much over the time we've played. Don't you think?

Old 03-22-2006, 11:40 PM   #234
Curubethion

Strider

Oh, man. It's been awesome. Who would have thought, looking back on that first post, that we'd come to this. When I made that, I was just a Moot Noob...and now look where I've got myself! This RPG right here got me right into the Moot, and probably also into Atharon. I'm really happy for us all.

AAAND...I think that wraps this RPG up! It's been totally awesome playing with y'all! Don't forget to check out Mithrilstone, and get it running!
P.S.: Do you think I need an epilogue for AS?
Old 03-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #235
Curubethion

Strider

PPS rTR: Is Alatar going to stick around for the next RPG, or is he going to leave?
Old 03-24-2006, 11:35 AM   #236
Acalewia

Quote:
AAAND...I think that wraps this RPG up! It's been totally awesome playing with y'all! Don't forget to check out Mithrilstone, and get it running!
P.S.: Do you think I need an epilogue for AS?
It your RPG, but I don't think it'll hurt.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:41 AM   #237
Curubethion

Strider

I think I've made up my mind to do an epilogue. Now I just need rTR to tell me if Alatar's leaving ME or staying around to help everyone with...
Of course he doesn't know that I've plotted some very nasty things to pop up in the RPG's sequel ...as far as he knows, ME is nice and calm...
If you're playing Colomir, Curamir, and main characters, you'll have to register them in Mithrilstone...that includes Elessar, Gimli, Eomer-unless they're only making a NPC appearance. Of course, I think it's more fun to do your own characters and NPC heros, so that your character is fighting alongside them.

BTW...let me know if I forget to put the http://www.entmoot.com/images/icons/strider.gif on one of my LOTR forum posts...I rather like it, don't you?
Old 03-24-2006, 12:02 PM   #238
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

Quote:
PPS rTR: Is Alatar going to stick around for the next RPG, or is he going to leave?
he'll stick around for a little while, you know travel back to Gondor and get distracted by a disturbance in Moria on the way...
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
rohirrim TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #239
Curubethion

Strider

Then I'll stick him in the epilogue...which I should be getting around to soon.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #240
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Is Aragorn going to be in this one?