Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2002, 11:53 PM   #221
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I walked up to mirial and said:" Hello Mirial. I hope you don't stab anyone in the back any time soon. how are you doing?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 12:00 AM   #222
mirial
Enting

...Is that supposed to be funny?" mirial says not exactly feeling in the mood for sarcasm.

She then turns to gandalf, "What are we going to do about ...her ..." She says very quietly, not specifying who she was talking about.

Aman was looking at Losillewen oddly, when Mirial noticed she yelled at him, "Why don't you just go up and lick her!" where Aman presently blushes.

OOC: BYE!

Sleep, my baby, on my bosom,
Warm and cozy, it will prove,
Round thee mother’s arms are folding,
In her heart a mother’s love.
There shall no one come to harm thee,
Naught shall ever break thy rest;
Sleep, my darling babe, in quiet,
Sleep on mother’s gentle breast.

Sleep serenely, baby, slumber,
Lovely baby, gently sleep;
Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?
Do the angels smile in heaven
When thy happy smile they see?
Dost thou on them smile while slumb’ring
On my bosom peacefully.
mirial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 12:02 AM   #223
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Where are you going?? don't leave me yet!!

ic: Losillewen: who do you mean by her?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-08-2002, 03:53 AM   #224
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

zavron rides up to the others who were talking to this mirial person and started to listen intently.

zavron: '' excuse me, but i haven't been introduced to this mirial ''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:18 PM   #225
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: alright then, Zavron this is Mirial, and Mirial this is Zavron. a very good and old friend of Gandalf.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:25 PM   #226
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Ruell shifted nervously, I think he was scared for some reason. I tried to ask him but he wouldn't reply. His unicorn was shining brightly though, which was kinda funny, to see the bright unicorn in contrats with the still brown pony. I don't know why just the unicorn showed. I tried to tell him to stop it so the others wouldn't see but again he didn't answer.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-08-2002 at 07:26 PM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 07:32 PM   #227
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

After I had introduced Zavron to Mirial I turned around to find Freddy looking more than a little bit nervous. then to my suprise I noticed that Freddy's Pony was glistening with a unseen light. at first I kepted it to my self, but later that day I was over come with curiosity.
"Freddy," I said, "I saw your Pony this after noon. are you going to tell me who your pony really is? if you tell me, I will tell you something that you would very much like to know. Think about it. I will talk to you again at midnight."
He seemed very starteled(sp) about what I said. I knew now that his pony was not an ordinary one.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:50 PM   #228
Fred Baggins

Los asked about him. I decided to tell her, not because I wanted to find out her secret(I don't pry) but because I wanted someone to know, besides gandalf that is.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-08-2002 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:58 PM   #229
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I met Freddy at the appointed place and he told me about his "Pony". I decided to postpone my telling him my story till the next night in hope he would forget. we went back to our tents and sleped well. I got up early the next morning and found Aeryn pacing outside of her tent.

Losillewen: "Hello Aeryn. how long have you been up?"

Aeryn: "all night. I did not sleep because I still do not trust Mirial."

Losillewen: "you should trust her now. I know she tried to kill you, but that was before Gandalf talked to her. I don't think she will try it again."
Old 11-08-2002, 08:07 PM   #230
Fred Baggins

ooc:You didn't even let me explain my pony.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:11 PM   #231
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: sorry! oh well. please tell me now!
Old 11-08-2002, 08:15 PM   #232
Fred Baggins

I meet her at the appointed place. "Ruell is a unisus, part unicorn part pegasus. He is able to disgues himself to look like a normal pony though. He was sent, I think from another world. Glandalf says possibly to protect me, though from what I do not know. Ha, a normal hobbit like myself haveing a unisus, protect me." We then departed, and I noticed that she withheld her information. i decided to ask her about it later though.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:20 PM   #233
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok now lets get on to the next morning!
Old 11-08-2002, 08:35 PM   #234
Fred Baggins

fine by me
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:41 PM   #235
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok, we will go on when Aeryn replies.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:17 PM   #236
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As she packed her bags, Losi asked her why, and she said in return "Gandalf may think she is cured, but ...Mordor...is still on her, hanging over her like a cloud, still inside her soul, I am going to go ahead to Imladris, I do not know if I will continue with the Quest. For to me, this seems to have taken a bad turn. I feel a little like Bo- " she then abruptly stopped, looking frantically at Losi to see if she had caught that, mercifully, she hadn't, Aeryn went on, tying her hair back, as she did before a fast ride. " I feel like a stranger to this quest, and I don't really understand what we are doing anymore. Plus, some news has been brought to me of the Queen, and I must see what I can do. Perhaps another quest shall be in order...for I do not yet know."

Aeryn became quiet as Losi contemplated this, and left sometime later, without saying a word. Aeryn then spoke briefly to Aman, "You know of your duties Aman, don't let your feelings for her get in the way." she said quietly with no one around.

After Aman departed, she went to the fire, where Gandalf and Freddy were talking merrily and eating ALOT, "Gandalf, Freddy, I am taking my leave of you...I hope that I will still be in Imladris when you arrive." Gandalf looked up in an alarmed manner, Aeryn found that odd, for Gandalf knew just about everything that went on....

OOC: Long and drawn out, but feed off of that people.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 09:22 PM   #237
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

After Aeryn told me she decided to go on to imladris without us, I decided to follow her. I went to my tent and told Caelwen I would wait for her in Rivendell. then I went to Namarie and mounted her, then we were on our way.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:34 PM   #238
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Ms. try different transition words

IC:
Aeryn's heart was heavy as she left the company, but she knew that this was something she had to do. She needed to find herself, she needed to discover why she had volunteered for this quest. *call it a midlife crisis*
As she hurried on the road, her horse's hooves beating quietly on the ground in repetitive and predictable time, she heard something else. 2 other horses, one behind her, and one behind the person following her farther down. Who was following her, and who was following HER follower?
Aeryn decided to take a back road, off of the main road path, that not many knew well, including herself.
Artamir, a horse always willing for adventure, jumped the huge ditch, and as Aeryn warned him of being quiet, and being difficult to find, he ran more swift and stealthily than Aeryn ever remembered him running.

Old 11-08-2002, 09:55 PM   #239
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

As I was following Aeryn I thought I heard another horse following me. "oh no. Caelwen didn't" I sprred(sp) Namarie to a run in hope of catching up to Aeryn. I was looking intently at the hoof prints in the ground before me when they suddenly turned into a clump of bushs. "Aeryn, why? you know most people don't go that way." but I was in a hurry to catch up to her so I followed the prints.
Old 11-08-2002, 10:05 PM   #240
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Ms. it isnt Caelwen

As she road deeper into the wood, she had a distinct feeling of being watched, she ushered her horse on, trying to find the main road once more. Where was that road?